Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Come On Angel, Don't You Cry.

Chapter One.

by ElenasaurGoesRawr 7 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2010-11-24 - Updated: 2010-11-25 - 690 words

0Cliche
"And here is the bathroom, right there is the kitchen, living room... oh, your room will be right up here..." Donna started up the stairs, but stopped when she realized she wasn't being followed. She looked back at the young girl, standing by the edge of the basement stairs.

"What's down there?" She asked.

"Oh my dear, that's just my son's room don't you worry, he won't bother you at all... Quite the anti-social one, he is... just likes to keep to himself in that room of his... It's really the basement, you know, but he transformed it all on his own, complete with bathroom... He really is a bright one when it comes to those things you know... I just wish he'd let some light in there..."

Ivy smiled as her new "landlord" went on. She reminded her of her granny. Oh, how she missed Granny.

"That's brilliant, really," she said. "Perhaps we'll get along. I'm quite shy myself Mrs. Way."

Donna smiled. "Good luck my dear, he's one tough nut. Has a couple friends over on occasion, but only the same four. It would be nice though if he would make a new friend... probably make your stay here more enjoyable as well. Now, your room?" She headed up the stairs.

Ivy sighed and began to gather her bags off the floor.

"Oh no my dear, Gerard will handle it," Mrs. Way said smiling.

Ivy collected her bag with essentials, the only things that mattered to her. These were also the things that must be kept a secret.

"You'll have your own bathroom up here as well, and your own fridge and television... but my dear, don't feel obligated to be shut up in here, we would love to welcome you into the family..."

Family. The word brought tears to her eyes. "Thank you very much, Mrs. Way," Ivy gushed. "And thank you for the low price of only a hundred per month as well, I'm glad you understand my situation, I promise I'll make it up to you once I get a sturdy job. I'll be owing you a lot in bills, you see, I like to keep it very cold in my room... get hot much to easily."

"That's why you shouldn't wear that coat all the time, love," Donna laughed. "But no matter, it's fine. This old house is completely paid off, I have no need to charge you anything more. Now, we always have dinner at seven, feel free to join if you'd like." With that, she left the room and shut the door behind her.

Ivy listened for the last step on the stairs. Immediately she ripped her sweater off and tore at her arms. It was so hot, and her cuts were burning and itching unbearably. She scratched and scratching, subsiding the pain. Finally, she flopped on the bed with a sigh, staring miserably at her arms.

So this was her new home. Not too bad, she lucked out. The thought of a boy her age and his parents there comforted her, since most sixteen year olds aren't used to being out on their own. It's nice that she could find a family to live with. She just hoped they didn't find out about her problems. Not just the cutting... it was also the burning, the purging, the biting, the drinking. She was fucked up in almost every way. But to her, it wasn't so bad, since she was off the hard drugs for good. She was proud of herself for that.

The door suddenly opened, and Ivy jumped with a start. She dove for her sweater and pulled it on just in time. A handsome boy of about 17 walked in with her stuff.

"Um, hi... I'm Ivy," she said, forcing a shy smile and holding out her hand. The boy ignored it.

"Gerard," he mumbled, avoiding her eyes. God, she's beautiful. He stole another quick glance. Silky black hair, long thin figure, and the most hypnotizing bright green eyes. Was he blushing? Shit! He was blushing. "Dinner's ready," he said quickly, and escaped down the stairs without a second to spare.
Sign up to rate and review this story