Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Who Said "Love" Is Easy?

Don't Go, I Need You

by Jalex96 1 review

Chapter 4

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2010-11-27 - Updated: 2010-11-27 - 409 words

0Unrated
Chapter 4 – Don’t Go, I Need You

Ryan’s POV


Pete came in after I’d slammed the door shut. I wished it was Brendon but he didn’t come back.
“What did he say!?” Pete asked angrily. I sat there, frozen. I’d pushed him away, I’d treated him the way he treated me when I admitted that I loved him.
“What did he say!?” Pete asked again, a little more impatiently.
“You know what I’m gonna go in there and punch that stupid mother-“
“He likes me, Pete.” I said. “He said he likes me.” I stood up and started pacing the room.
“Ryan, sit down. Stop moving you’re giving me a headache.”
“He kissed me.” I stopped dead in my tracks. Pete stood next to me and put a hand on my shoulder. “Pete, he kissed me. And I kissed him back and… and….” I pulled the door open and ran to Brendon’s room.
“Brendon, open the door. I wanna talk. I’m really sorry!” I knocked on the door as loudly as I could. “Please Brendon! I’m sorry. I love you!” I knocked on the door again. “Brendon!!!” I figured that he may be asleep and I was disturbing him. I would just talk to him tomorrow. I’ll cook him breakfast.
“I’m going home now. Patrick called.”
“That’s fine. I’ll call you sometime.”
After he left, I went to the kitchen to get a shot (or two) of vodka to calm me down. I looked in the cupboard, it was gone. Maybe it was a sign that I should go to bed. I went to the medicine cupboard to get a sleeping pill. I reached in without looking it was always in the same place. That’s weird, there was nothing there! I took everything out and layed them out on the countertop. No way! I knew what I was thinking but I didn’t wanna think it at all. Oh man the vodka. I literally sprinted to Brendon’s room. I started hitting the door and calling out his name.
“Brendon! Brendon! Open the door.” I knew he wouldn’t. I knew he’s tried to kill him self. “Brendon just open the goddamn door!” I whispered before slumping to the ground. I started crying.
I went to the kitchen and took a knife from the drawer.
“This has gotta help.” I said to myself. ..
Sign up to rate and review this story