Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Original Sin

The Night Guard

by devilsgyrl 0 reviews

Lucius and Cissa get caught...

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Characters: Narcissa - Warnings: [!!!] - Published: 2010-11-27 - Updated: 2010-11-27 - 2255 words

-1Ambiance
"Yes, I trust you," I replied to Lucius in a firm voice. But after I thought for a moment, my lip strated trembling and I asked in a rather hysterical tone, "But what's going to have to change exactly?" I was a pretty emotional person these days. It seemed like my emotions were like a curvy roller coaster. They were going up and down without a matter of seconds.

It also seemed like I was crying much more than I ever had cried before. Tears came easily to my eyes and streamed down my cheeks. I wondered if I was really weak emotionally or if it was something else. Just everything (besides Lucius) seemed to depress me and make me want to break down and cry like a baby.

"We're not going to have to change that much," Lucius reassured me, obviously catching sight of the tears in my eyes. Not really wanting to break down and cry in front of him, I attempted to get control of myself. I blinked back the tears, took a deep breath, and said, "Alright. What is it that we are going to have to change though?"

I held my breath as I waited for Lucius' answer. I wasn't really sure if I wanted my answer or not. Finally, Lucius spoke, "Well, we obviously can't be seen together at Tom's meetings. That would be an obvious give away." I nodded; Lucius was absolutely right about that. It did suck though. I mean, Tom's meetings were hard enough on their own. It would be harder now with Lucius by my side to offer me the comfort and support I craved from him.

I hoped that was it, but unfortunately, Lucius was not quite done yet, "We're also going to have to watch what we do in public. Like in the Great Hall, I mean. I think we can sit by each other and stuff, but we can't let anyone know how we really feel about each other. Don't you agree with me about all this?"

I agreed and disagreed. I agreed that this was probably the best thing we could do in order to get Tom off our backs. However, on the other hand, I hated sneaking around and trying to avoid Tom. Avoiding him certainly wasn't easy. He always seemed to show up whenever you didn't want him around and he always seemed to know your deepest secrets.

Nonetheless, this was our only choice. It was this or nothing really. Figuring I'd better just go ahead and agree with Lucius, I replied, "Fine. It'll have to work." Lucius gave me a funny look. Obviously being able to tell I was extremely unhappy about the circumstances, he said, "Hey, it won't be that bad. Tom can't be around all the time. You know that."

I nodded, still feeling slightly depressed. Depression seemed to soak into my bloodstream and drip throughout my entire body. Suddenly, Lucius stood up and grabbed his Potions essay with one hand. Striding off towards the dormitory, Lucius explained to me, "I'm going to go put these books away. I'll be right back."

I watched Lucius go and then realized that I had the entire common room all to myself. That was kind of rare. Usually at this time of day, everyone was up here talking, working on assignments for class, or just hanging out. So where was everyone today? Was there a holiday or something I didn't know about? I was pretty sure there wasn't a Death Eater meeting because my Dark Mark wasn't burning black. To be honest, it had sort of faded since Tom hadn't held a meeting for a while.

As I waited for Lucius to come back, I found I was quite tired. Yawning, I stretched out and laid down across the couch on my back. My eyes started to close and I found that sleep was a mere moments away. It would be so nice to talk a quick nap right now and get lost in the daydreams and fantasies that always filled my head while I slept.

I had almost gotten to sleep when a voice entered into my thoughts. Lucius asked in an amused voice, "Oh, so you decide to take over the entire couch as soon as I leave, hm? Do I get any of it at all?" Normally, I would've jumped up and would've given Lucius all of the couch if he wanted it. Today, I was too sleepy for that though.

"I'm just tired, that's all," I explained to Lucius in a drowsy tone. My words kind of slurred together as I continued on, "And all this crap with Tom is kind of bothering me too. It's so not fair how he thinks he can control our lives. I care about you more than anything and I couldn't care less about Salzar's special 'task' for us or whatever."

"Remember what I said, Cissa?" Lucius asked, looking deep into my eyes. Mind bleary from sleep, I shook my head. Lucius rolled his eyes at me and said, "You said you trusted me. I said everything will be okay. You've gotta trust me now. It will be okay when everything is said and done. Like I said, these are just minor things. We can still be together and I'll always love you. But hey, are you going to move over or am I going to have to sit on top of you?" Lucius smirked.

At first, I realized he was joking. However, after a moment of thought, I blinked myself out of my sleepiness and put a seductive look on my face as I replied, "You'll have to get on top of me or move me yourself. I can't move. I'm too tired and besides, I'm pretty happy just laying here." I wondered if Lucius would take my hint...

Apparantly, he did. Raising an eyebrow and me and cocking his head to one side, Lucius replied, "Is that an invitation?" I giggled (something I had not done for a very long time) and shrugged my shoulders. I wasn't the best at flirting. It came naturally to my sister, but I had to work really hard to come off as sexy and seductive.

Forgetting to be cautious for once in his life, Lucius carefully climbed onto the couch and straddled me carefully. Next, there was a moment where the two of us just looked at each other. I told Lucius what I wanted with my eyes. Now he hesitated. The wall that had kept him hiding inside his shell had crumbled, but the remains of it were still there. Fuck the wall. Would I ever get rid of it?

I could only hope so. Deciding that I was just going to get rid of it here and now, I reached up my arms, hooked them around Lucius' neck and pulled him down on me. Before he could protest, I started kissing his mouth with all my built up passion. It was funny how I had gone from sleepy two minutes ago to totally turned on.

I kissed Lucius' upper lip and then the lower one. Then I nibbled them lightly between mine. Lucius moaned softly as my tongue stroked his lips. By now, he had given in and was no longer trying to resist me. He kissed me back hot and hard. The more we kissed, the more adrenaline surged and the passion continued to be stimulated.

I couldn't get close enough to Lucius. I wanted him right up against me right now. I wanted to get that stupid black robe that I was forced to wear to my lessons off. Fortunately, Lucius seemed to be thinking the same thing as me. From on top of me, he bent down and started untying my robe. I was still wearing a black dress underneath it. It was quite chilly at Hogwarts, especially since it was winter and because the Slytherin common room was in the dungeons.

Lucius' fingers worked quickly and deftly with the tie and he had undone it within a few seconds. More than a little anxious to get the silly robe off, I arched my back and lifted my hips up from the couch so Lucius could slide it off. Once the robe was off, I sank back down onto my back and gazed up at Lucius, wondering what he would do next.

He didn't look nearly as composed as usual. His blonde hair wasn't quite as sleek as usual, his cheeks were slightly pink, and he had some sort of fire in his eyes that I hadn't seen before. When Lucius didn't make any more moves, I found I couldn't resist pulling him down to me and kissing his lips again once more. I didn't know what had made me so impulsive today. Usually, I was the opposite of that. It was Bella who was impulsive; not me.

Our lips locked and our limbs entwined once more. Still wanting more, I ran my hands all over Lucius' body and touched him places where I probably shouldn't. Lucius moaned quietly and his hands dipped under the neckline of my dress. The two of us were going pretty hot and heavy...I had no idea how far we were going to go...

Bam! A loud cracking noise sounded at that exact moment and I felt like I had been hit by a boulder in the chest. The powerful impact that had hit me caused me to be slammed up against the side of the couch. I was now kind of in a lopsided sitting position. I figured the same thing had happened to Lucius as well since he was sitting on the opposite side of the couch looking as completely and utterly confused as I was. What had happened? Had someone hit us with a spell?

Kind of disheveled from Lucius' hands going under my dress, I looked behind me with a flustered expression on my face. Someone had come through the Slytherin common room door and was striding across the room with a completely blank expression on his face. Looking to my left, I saw that it was Severus. Hm...Severus...what was he doing? Had he sent the spell at Lucius and me?

I didn't understand why Severus would want to send a spell at me. I mean, what in the world had I done to him? I thought that the two of us were friends. Wanting to get our little misunderstanding cleared up, I opened my mouth and started to speak to Severus. I never got the words out though. At that moment, Severus' dark eyes met mine. In those eyes, I could see a warning look.

Severus had never lied to me before and there was no reason for me not to trust him really. Still wondering what the deal was, I kept my mouth shut. My mind was still whirling in confusion, but more footsteps from the door attracted my attention. A tall, handsome figure with the blackest of black eyes stepped into the room. It was Tom.

Realization immediately kicked in within me. Now I understood. Severus had broken Lucius and me apart so we wouldn't get into trouble with Tom. Thank god for that. Who knows what Tom would have done if he had seen Lucius straddling me on the couch? I decided that it was probably best that I didn't know the answer to that.

I shot Severus a grateful look. He kept his face blank, but I swear I saw his eyes soften just a bit in acknowledgment. As Tom stepped inside, his eyes scanned the room. He had a suspicious expression on his face. I swear it was as if he knew we had been up to something. That was one of the things I hated most about Tom; you never knew just what or how much he knew.

I tossed Lucius a nervous expression. He returned it and randomly grabbed a copy of The Daily Prophet (the wizarding newspaper) and started pretending to read it. Seeing my robe still tossed out on the ground, I made sure Tom was looking at me before I snatched it up with my hand and then stuffed it under the couch.

In two long strides, Tom was in front of us. He took one look from me to Lucius and I could automatically see his eyes darken. Oh shit, that certainly wasn't a good sign. Trying to act completely innocent, I attempted a smile at Tom and greeted him politely, "Hello Tom. How are you today? I trust you're doing well?"

Tom peered at me for a moment. His eyes instantly locked onto mine and I could feel past memories rushing up to the front of my brain. Fuck, how was Tom managing to do that? I didn't understand how he was able to read my mind like this, I shook my head slightly from side to side as if there was something stuck in my hair.

Curiously enough, the strange memories disappeared and I felt normal once more. I could still feel Tom's stare, but at least he could no longer see straight through me and into my soul. Finally, Tom answered my question, "I'm fine, Narcissa. Not like you would care. I see you have had a fight with your sister over the role of the Death Eaters. It's a pity really. I wish you were more like her. She's beautiful, strong, courageous...and everything else that you're not."
Sign up to rate and review this story