Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Sweetheart Bipolar

Blue Movie

by Noizchild 0 reviews

Garry sees the real problem with Rose. She flips out and runs away.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor - Published: 2010-11-27 - Updated: 2010-11-28 - 585 words - Complete

0Unrated
Blue Movie:

It's been five weeks now. We're all still struggling for a presentation. Though, things have died down. But not much. Such a bugger, really.

I want today to be a slow day. I miss those. That meant more time for me to goof off. Maybe I could pull that off today... I glanced around my cubical. No one's looking. I think I can get away with this...

I reclined back into my chair. The ceiling looks so white. I tried to reach above it. It's too high up. I looked down at my chair. Maybe if I stand up in the chair... I looked down at my chair. I pushed it around a little bit. It's on wheels. Guess I'll have to try and be careful here. I took another look around the office. Good, no one's looking. I can pull this off. I pushed off my shoes one by one. I pushed my shoes further under my desk. After one more look around, I steadied the chair as I pulled my feet into it. The chair did roll a little bit.

"Whoa," I mumbled to myself. I pulled my chair in closer to the desk and leveled out my balance. I counted to five in my head slowly. I pushed myself to standing in the chair. I kept looking down to check it the chair was trying to roll away. I stood still to regain my balance. I looked up at the ceiling. I never knew it looked so white... I reached up to try and touch it with my fingertips.

A small rattle caught my ears. I squinted in confusion. I didn't see anyone below me. Then, I heard it again. My eyes darted around for the source behind me. Then, the source finally caught my eye. I spotted Rose huddled over her desk with her hand open before her. I stared on harder to confirm what I was witnessing. Rosy was dropping white pills into her hand. I blinked once. No, I wasn't imagining it. She was taking drugs at work. No matter she's been acting super perky lately. But, I wasn't too sure just yet. I cleared my throat at her. Rose quickly jerked up her head.

"What?!?" she almost shouted. I only smiled and shook my head.

"No wonder you've been so happy," I spoke up. Rose quickly froze and looked up at me. I swear to now: That woman looked more scared than a deer caught in highlights in the middle of an abandoned road. I shook my head at her. She gave me a scary, sharp look. I nearly backed up some.

"Whoa there," I said. "Easy there, birdie!"

"Don't judge me!" Rose hissed.

"I'm not," I replied. She sat back and said nothing. I tried to look at the pills in her hand as she tried to hide them from me.

"What kind of pills are those?" I asked. Rose looked away in nervous fear.

"Nothing," she mumbled. I tried to read the label that she so desperately tried to hide. I shook my head at her. Rose glared at him.

"Don't judge me!" she snapped again.

"I didn't say anything," I pointed out.

"You're laughing at me!" she barked.

"No, I'm not."

"Liar! Yes, you are! I can hear you!" Rosy ran away before I could fully talk to her. I blinked at her confused as she disappeared out the door. I tilted my head, confused. What was that all about?

True Blue Movie
Sign up to rate and review this story