Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Lucifer's Angels

by Moribund 3 reviews

In a dystopic world, the only way to get warm is to set fire to the hope of the innocent and weak.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Erotica,Fantasy,Horror - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] [?] [Y] - Published: 2010-11-29 - Updated: 2010-11-29 - 510 words

2Original
Most people saw the ‘end’ as a tragedy, three saw it as a particularly good firework show. But that’s not important, because it is what happened after the ‘end’ that is the interesting part. The world went to shit, in a nut shell. Civilisation collapsed.

Suddenly, there was no such thing as compassion, or charity, or sympathy. It was a dog eat dog world, and only the nastiest, beastly mutts would survive. Mothers who could not afford to raise a child would leave it on a stranger’s doorstep, the lucky ones, that is; most would be put to bed at night in a sewage filled canal. Democracy is an unuttered word. There is no food in the country; the air in the cities is suffocating, toxic fumes spill from the cracks in the pavements. Smog has returned, blanketing London in a haze of death. No two countries trade. Only Britain and the USA have any stability; if you could call it that.

New species of humans emerged. Werewolves constantly roam the streets within their pack’s territory, watching everyone silently from the shadows and alcoves. Though animalistic and often impulsive, they’re rarely a problem for most people, as they enact a mob rule; serving as the only form of protection for the defenceless. Vampires are often found in bars and clubs, lurking in the darkest corner, scoping out the next unknowing victim that they call dinner. As creatures of the night that prey on the other residents, they’re not always welcome, rarely spotted, and never stay in the same area for more than a night. Highly agile, irritating and arrogant, mostly pick-pockets; the Cat-people. All these different threads of life, though some shorter than others, are all woven together to tell the tale of Lucifer’s Angels.

Who is Lucifer? He’s a demon, a beautiful demon; the devil in disguise. He had the palest skin that was framed by long black hair, which bounced when he giggled, and large hazel eyes rimmed in deep black. He would always wear a white button up shirt; dark blue waist coat; a long purple coat that a Victorian gentleman might wear; and tight leather trousers; finished off with a pair of winkle pickers, a trilby, a jet black tie and a pimp cane.

Lucifer is the King in these parts, because he knows what it takes to survive; he’s been waiting many long years for his time, but when it comes, he’ll be ready with all the sweat, blood, and tears of the innocents that will build his empire from the ruins of the old world.

---
A/N This is just the pilot; please rate and review so I can decide whether to carry on ^-^
This won't be like my other story, 'Cherry Blossom', there will be no sweet innocent love or ghostbusting; this story is dragged from my own worst experiances, exaggerated, mutilated, and set fire to. This will not be pretty. People will be hurt, people will be killed, cities will burn.
Sign up to rate and review this story