Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Original Sin

Making a Home

by devilsgyrl 0 reviews

Lucius agrees to do the dirty deed...

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Characters: Narcissa - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2010-11-30 - Updated: 2010-11-30 - 2147 words

-1Boring
Threats? My head spun around in a circle. Tom was actually threatening Lucius because he had caught us sitting together in the common room that night a few days ago? That was totally insane. Well, okay, Lucius and I hadn't just been sitting in the common room exactly. Lucius had been on top of me and I had been about ready to strip him down before Severus came in and intervened. Nonetheless, I didn't see how any of this was Tom's business and it certainly wasn't right for him to be threatening my Lucius.

Frowning, I looked up to Lucius with big eyes and asked a question that I probably didn't want to know the answer to, "What did Tom threaten you? Did he threaten that he would hurt you?" There was another hesitation from Lucius. I could tell that he was debating whether or not to tell me the truth. Finally, he decided with the truth.

"Since you don't want bullshit, then yes. It doesn't matter though. Tom won't really hurt me. At least, I don't think he would. And besides, there's no way he can find us now. Nobody is going to find us in here," Lucius said a-matter-of-factly. I had to admit that he was probably right. I mean, who was going to find us in a broom closet out of all places?

I still didn't like the idea of Tom threatening Lucius though. What if he really did hurt him? Tom obviously wasn't very merciful. That was clear by the way he had tortured the owl and killed the little boy. He had thrown their corpses away like unsanitary pieces of trash. Would he dispose of Lucius in the same way if he disobeyed him?

An image of Lucius as a corpse filled my brain and I instantly felt weak-kneed and scared. Lips trembling, I peered up at Lucius and replied, "Maybe we just shouldn't see each other. I don't want to take any chance of you getting hurt. I couldn't stand it if that happened." For some reason, an image of Lucius broken and bleeding filled my mind now. I shuddered at the thought.

"Cissa, are you insane?" Lucius hissed at me rather fiercely. "You actually think we're going to go ahead and let that motherfucker keep us apart?" The agressiveness in Lucius' words caught me off guard and I just stared at him for a few minutes. Taking a calming breath, Lucius went on, "That's what he wants. He wants us to fight and break up."

I considered this. Lucius was probably right. It was Tom's goal for us to break up at some point or another. By refusing to see each other, we would have given Tom what he desired. I didn't want to give Tom what he wanted most, but I also didn't want to see Lucius hurt. Unsure of what to say, I just stood awkwardly opening and closing my mouth.

Lucius went ahead and spoke, "We won't break up. I love you too much. You're mine now, Cissa. I won't let you be with anyone else." Lucius tossed his whitish-blonde hair behind his shoulders and continued on, "We don't have much time. I have to get to Transfiguration in five minutes. Is there anything else you want to tell me?"

Five minutes? All we had was five short minutes? That didn't seem fair. Suddenly, I felt all possessive and didn't want Lucius to go or leave me. Only now was I realizing just how big of a gap filled my heart when he was not around. The two of us looked up and locked desperate gazes. A passion of fire burned within the gaze and before I knew it, Lucius had pinned me up against the wall and had one hand on my back and another one under my chin as he kissed me feverishly.

The kiss immediately turned me on and I was kissing Lucius back with just as much passion. Soon, Lucius' hands started traveling all over my body. He touched me in sensitive places and for the first time ever, I felt a strange feeling between my legs that I had never felt before. Scared and exhilarated at the same time, I did what was natural and let Lucius lift me up off the ground. My legs wrapped tightly around his waist and I buried my hands in his hair.

Getting comfortable with this new position, I shifted slightly and tilted my head back as Lucius released my lips and started nibbling gently along my neck instead. That same exhilarating feeling was started to spread throughout my entire body. I was tingling all over and I wanted Lucius more than I had wanted anything else before in my life. It was like I had to have him. If I didn't, I would surely die. Well, okay, maybe that's going a little bit far. But you get the point.

Lucius continued necking me until he reached the most sensitive part of my throat. He slid his lips over the tender part at the hollow of my throat and then sucked down. A moan ripped out of my mouth as Lucius sucked down on my skin. I tightened my hold on his hair and kissed him down his jawline. Suddenly, I knew something that I hadn't been quite sure of before.

"Lucius?" I gasped through the torture he was causing me. Lucius moved his lips to the other side of my neck and raised an eyebrow. I convulsed slightly in his arms as he sucked down on the other side of my throat. God, he had such a powerful effect on me. He could probably get me to raise the dead if he wanted to.

Looking into Lucius' eyes, I said, "Will you do it with me?" Lucius released my throat and gave me a confused expression. I could tell by the way his gaze was wandering all over my body that he was thinking about several things all at once. Seeming to be studying my chest, Lucius echoed my own question, "Will I do what with you?"

"You know," I said, taking a break to nibble lightly on his ear, "Will you go all the way with me?" I tensed as I waiting for the answer to Lucius' question. In my opinion, his answer to my question was what would prove whether or not he really was committed to me. He had refused to go all the way with Natasha. Would he refuse me as well?

After licking the side of my neck, Lucius asked, "Go where all the way?" Shit, Lucius was so not getting it right now! Needing an answer to my question right htis instant, I burst out, "Oh for god's sake! Don't you know what I'm asking you?" When Lucius took too long to reply, I added, "Will you have sex with me?"

My words immediately caught Lucius' attention. He paused what he was doing and tilted his head at me. I couldn't stand the torture or waiting for his answer. I wanted him so bad and I wanted him now. My whole body craved him like he was essential to my survival. Giving him a tortured look, I said, "Well? Yes or no?"

"I don't know about that, Cissa," Lucius replied, looking like he was thinking very carefully. He had snapped out of the hot and heavy makeout session and was now contemplating my suggestion. I felt totally let now. What was the point of our relationship if Lucius wouldn't ever be intimate with me in the way two people that loved each other were?

"But why not?" I moaned in a totally let down voice. "I love you. I love you so bad that it hurts. It's not fair of you to tease me like this if you don't want to love me. Can't you see how much I want you right now?" At my words, I felt a little drip run down my thigh. Apparently, I wanted Lucius even more than I had thought. I blushed and looked at the floor.

"Sex can break couples apart," Lucius replied a-matter-of-factly. I supposed his statement was true, but seriously, who the hell cared about that right now? Sex could also bring couples (like us!) closer together. Lucius went on, "You'd regret it. I'm sure you would. You're still a virgin. I can't take from you what I shouldn't take."

"Lucius," I groaned and tucked my head underneath his chin, "You don't get it, do you? I want this. Bad. I want you to take it from me. Please do this with me. There's nobody else I'd ever do it with." Lucius hesitated and looked at the ground. I felt kind of weak and like breaking down right now. What was the point of having a boyfriend who said he would love you if he always refused to make love to you? Did that mean that he didn't really love you after all and that the whole thing was just a fucking lie?

Lucius paused and searched my eyes. I met his gaze urgently and hoped I was conveying my heart through them. Lucius melted slightly and stroked my neck lightly with one hand, "I get it. I get it far better that you think I do.I know things that you don't though. I've seen many relationships come together and break apart. Sex isn't a good thing for people our age. Besides, it could be embarrassing." Lucius' face flushed slightly and he ripped his eyes off mine and onto the dusty floor of the broom closet instead.

I felt like Lucius had just slapped me in the face. So he wouldn't go all the way with me after all. That was just great. He had been teasing me this whole time. Trying not to let the anguish show in my face, I replied, "Fine then. Go off and do it with some prettier girl than me in a few months because by then, you'll be old enough for it to be 'okay for people your age'."

"Cissa," Lucius complained and searched my eyes, "You know that's not the real reason behind this. I don't want to lose you and I don't want to make this more difficult for us all. I know you'll regret it if you do it. You shouldn't lose your virginity at eleven. I wouldn't feel right taking it from you. Also, you can't just randomly decide you want to have sex. It's not like we could do it in this broom closet. We'd have to find somewhere safe to go where nobody could find us. See? It's complicated."

Alright, I would give him that. It was rather complicated. Nonetheless, I was still determined to find a way to make it work. Getting kind of desperate, I said, "But you would do it with me if you really loved me. And besides, we could find some sort of place to do it. Hogwarts is huge. There's bound to be some empty room somewhere or the other."

Lucius' face contorted with mixed emotions. I could tell he was thinking hard and trying to figure out what to do. Feeling him weaken slightly, I fluttered my eyelashes at him and attempted to try to look seductive. That was Bella's gift though; not mine. I was probably completely and utterly failing at it. Seduction, flirting, and sexiness had never been my skills.

"I don't know..." Lucius trailed off, looking uncertain. I could see lots of thought taking place beneath those gray eyes and I could see a battle raging within. Before Lucius could say no, I opened my mouth to protest. My words ended up being a little squeak instead since Lucius pressed me up harder against the wall and started stroking my breasts with one hand.

"Okay, fine, we'll do this your way," Lucius finally relented with a roll of his eyes and little smile. Wondering what exactly that meant, I raised my eyebrows and looked at him curiously. Still kneading my breasts in a very torturous manner that caused a few more drips to run down my leg, Lucius continued on, "We'll wait a week. If you still want to do it then, then we will. Seem fair?"

I nodded eagerly, I couldn't really speak because Lucius' thumb had just traveled over my nipple. I couldn't help but wonder just how much stronger this feeling of exhilaration would be if I had my dress and bra off. Lucius leaned down and gave my lips one last kiss before he set me lightly down onto the floor and stepped away from me.

Giving me an apologetic look, Lucius said, "Okay, I need to get to class now. I'll see you later, Cissa. And remember this; I'll always love you. Never let Tom or anyone else make you think otherwise."
Sign up to rate and review this story