Categories > Celebrities > Guns n' Roses > Ain't It Fun

Chapter 2: Whiskey A Go-Go

by rmrose2662 0 reviews

What happens when Riley and Axl meet again after a few months. Well... use your imagination

Category: Guns n' Roses - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2010-11-30 - Updated: 2010-12-01 - 1062 words - Complete

1Ambiance
I didn’t see Axl for months after until, finally, the night came. It was a pleasant October night and I was walking down Sunset Boulevard. I heard heavy, heart-pounding music coming out of the Whiskey a Go-Go. The voice that was reverberating off the surrounding buildings sounded familiar. I went in and saw one fiery-headed guy dressed in crotchless black leather pants, a leather cap, and a black leather codpiece. Axl, without a doubt.
I hung back and watched the concert, trying not to laugh as Slash flicked off a group of girls. The girls screamed back, “Yes! Do that to us! We want that!” I couldn’t hold it in afterwards.
The show ended and I began walking to the stairs leading down from the stage. Before he left, Axl screamed into the microphone, “Hope you fuckers enjoyed the show! GUNS N’ ROSES IS NOW A GEFFEN BAND!!!”
I raised an eyebrow. Guns n’ Roses. So that was the name of the band. The logo on the flyers that were taped to the walls showed two revolvers wrapped in rose stems. Very cool, probably Slash’s drawing. He had always been a talented artist in both music and artwork
Axl ran down the steps, shaking for some odd reason. Girls began to mob him and it took all my strength to push my way through to crowd. I could see Axl, almost touch him-
And then I tripped over someone’s foot.
I braced for impact and was shocked when I felt two hands grab me under my arms. I looked up to see who saved me. There was Axl, a smile on his face that for some reason I took as mocking me.
He pulled me onto my feet and drew me into a hug. “It’s a good thing you weren’t named Grace.”
“Shut up,” I whispered, stroking his hair. I hadn’t realized it before, but I really missed Axl. There was something about him that I realized, in one night, that I didn’t want to lose.
He held me for a few moments more, ignoring the jabs at me from the girls and their begging for him to sleep with them. I smiled.
“Let’s get out of here,” he whispered into my ear.
“Okay,” I squeaked out. I began for the main entrance, not thinking straight, when Axl pulled me back.
“Not that way,” Axl called. “Follow me.”
He pulled me to what I guessed was backstage and led me through a back door that I never knew existed. He then climbed up a ladder leading to the roof. I watched him climb higher, and higher, and higher still until he finally pulled his body over the edge and looked down at me. “Well, are you coming?”
“Just give me a minute!” I called. “I’m kinda scared of heights.” I gathered as much courage as I could muster and began climbing, rung by rung.
Before I knew it, Axl was pulling me over the gutter. He walked over to the edge of the roof and stared at the mountain range. I joined him, all my fear gone. He held me close and a tug at my chest, internally, made my heart race.
“We can sit down, if you’d like.”
“Sure,” I replied.
We sat cross-legged next to each other. I tilted my head back and looked at the sky. On rare opportunity, you could actually see the stars in the city. Tonight was one of those nights. I laid back. Axl was looking at the sky too. He was so hot.
On a spur of the moment urge, I grabbed the back of his leather…jumpsuit I guess you could call it, and pulled. He fell back, shocked. When he turned to me I jumped on him. I pinned him to the ground and began kissing him like there was no tomorrow. He kissed back and, somehow, had unbuttoned the front of my shirt and got it thrown to the side in record time. He had probably had a lot practice with that sort of stuff though.
Eventually I got him out of his leather outfit with the exception of his codpiece, and he had gotten me out of my jeans and topless. I was already moaning, adrenaline coursing through my veins. I wriggled out of my string panties and Axl out of his codpiece.
I can honestly say I had never gotten scuff marks, especially ones that deep, on my back until that night; but it was so worth it.

About an hour after, we were back in our clothes and Axl had pulled me into his lap. He was stroking my hair lightly but, for some reason, I felt embarrassed and ashamed. Not because I had sex with Axl, but because I had sex with him on the second night I saw him. What was this guy doing to me? I had always lived by the “dating” rule (at least say you’re dating) and then “third date, home run,” (let them have it on the third “date”), but I guess I just threw all those rules out the window.
“Axl! Where are you dude?” someone called. The voice sounded like Izzy’s and I was guessing he was getting worried about Axl. Axl had told me he and Izzy (or Jeff as Axl called him) had been friends when they both lived in Lafayette, Indiana.
Axl sighed, moved me out of his lap, and stood up. He walked over to the alleyway where Izzy was calling. “Up here!” he called over the side.
“What are you doin’ up there, dipshit?”
Axl looked over at me and winked. “Nothin’. I’ll be down in a minute.” He walked back over to me. I stood up to kiss him goodbye, but as he came closer I lost my nerve. I looked down at my feet. Axl smirked and I smiled. He cupped my chin and pulled my face up to his. He gently hugged me, slowly, gently, and sensually. He pulled away too soon for me.
“I’ll see you around Riley,” he whispered. With that he turned and headed for the ladder. He began crawling down to Earth.
“But when?” I asked myself.
Suddenly I felt dirty. I couldn’t be sure, but I thought I just been used.
Sign up to rate and review this story