Categories > Books > Harry Potter > The screwed up life of Jenna Malfoy

Don't You Love My Big Mouth?

by jadesohma 0 reviews

lalalalala

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Published: 2010-12-02 - Updated: 2010-12-03 - 370 words

-1MarySue
"Well that was fun." Rose said at dinner, stuffing her face. She may be just like her mom, but she eats like her Father.

"Yeah whatever." I mumble playing with my mashed potatoes. I am a personal lover of sarcasm,now, I am just not in the mood. I don't mean to sound like a spoiled brat, but I just want everyone to shut up and leave. Is that so much to ask for?

"Cheer up, little sister! Every little thing, is gonna be alright!" My brother, trying to sing. His voice cracks. Loud. Most of our area went quiet. "What? You've never heard a guys voice crack before?" A wave of laughter filled the great hall. Accept the kill joys, a.k.a. Slytherins. Don't they smile?

"First, I'm older than you. Second, you can't sing!" I laugh at him, pointing, mocking, the works. It's all just so funny. God I love him.

"So I can't be the opera singer I've always wanted to be! Damn." He snaped his fingers.

"Careful Rose, he's going to come outta the closet any day now. Enjoy his cover up wile it lasts" A passing by Skye told us all.

"Shut up Skye, you know you want me." Scorp waved and made kissy faces.

"What'd I tell ya?" He pointed with his thumb and walked away.

"I never knew you'd be the type to act gay little brother." I eye him. What the hell is wrong with him today?

"Eh, I'm bored and in a good mood, why not?" He shrugs.

"Well stop it. I don't like my boy friend with alittle fagget on top!" Rose huffed.

"Calmb down Rose. Some times I think you got some thing stuck up your ass 24/7." I confess. "Have alittle fun, will ya?"

"And some times I think 'Why the hell do I put up with your crap!'" Rose yelled. She stood up and stormed out.

I look to Scorp, smiling. He on the other hand was shaking his head at me and starting to stand himself. I look at him confused. "You really did it this time, Jenna." Then, he ran after her.

And now my best friend and brother are mad at me, lovely
Sign up to rate and review this story