Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Dreamland

Its court-room drama time.

by fabulouskilljoy8_8 1 review

Libby goes to court for some good news, to frank for a little drama, and to gee's for some preperations for the future...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2010-12-05 - Updated: 2010-12-05 - 1997 words - Complete

0Unrated


“COME ON LIBBY!!” My Dad shouted up the stairs.
“Im coming, I swear.” I shouted back, pulling my shoes on to my feet and taking another quick look at the mirror. It had been 2 weeks exactly since the incident, and it was the day that I had to face Taylor in court. I frowned at how bad my sling looked next to my fancy-shmancy court outfit. I grabbed my purse and ran out the door and down the stairs, where my dad, Frank, Sienna and Milo were waiting for me, we were meeting Penelope at the court-room. I kissed Frank lightly and followed them out to the car, where I climbed into the back-seat between Milo and Frank, which it has to be said, isn’t the most roomy, comfortable place to be sitting when you have a damaged arm. Once we arrived at the court-house Penny, Frank and I were directed to the room where it all happened. I shook hands with my lawyer and took my seat, anxiously anticipating when Taylor walked through the doors and I could finally get some justice for the fact I hadn’t been able to do anything for the last two weeks. It took about a half hour for everyone to get organized, for the Jury to be seated and for the “Audience” to shut the fuck up. And then she appeared, wearing a pair of ratty black joggers, and a top about ten sizes too big. She looked tiny, defenseless in a way. I nearly felt sorry for her, well, that was until she walked past my little table-thingy and whispered that she was going to kill me.
“All rise for the honorable Judge Pokly Presiding.” I watched the Judge settle in her little chairy thing, and so the worst day of my life commenced.

An hour later and we were waiting outside for the Jury to make their decision.
“Well I think that went fantastically.” Frank said, taking my hand and pulling me over to one of the banisters and winding his arms around my waist, fitting both my legs between his.
“Yeah, apart from the part when you started flirting with the frickin’ judge, I mean seriously, how old is she?!” I joked, hoping he would take it as such; of course he did, seeing as its Frank.
“Well, not old, just mature, and quite sexy to be honest.” He pondered out-loud. I whacked him lightly on his chest with the back of my hand.
“Im joking, you know you’re the sexiest girl to me.” He giggled, kissing me softly.
“Uh huh, well, seeing as your suddenly being so nice, and once this fucking drag is done with, I can go and get my sling and thingy things removed, how’d you like the idea of going back to your house and…proving your theory…?” I winked at him.
“Come on people, let’s get back in that court room and get this over with…come on, come on!” He ushered everyone in so everybody was in there when the Jury made their decision.

“We find the defendant, Guilty.” Thank frack for that. It was done, she would be gone. There was a bunch of speaking I tuned out of, I looked over at Frank who was staring at my back as if he was hoping I’d turn around.
“…After this, hospital, then my bed.” He mouthed, winking ‘discretely’. I giggled to myself, but turned it into a cough as my lawyer gave me a dirty look. The sentence was given and I was pleased to hear that Taylor was going to be locked up and counseled for being shit crazy and shizz. As soon as we were out of the courtroom Frank dragged me away from my parents, ensuring them he would drive me to hospital. He pulled me over to the car and forced me inside. We drove to the hospital at an insane speed, getting there in around 15 minutes, which has to be some kind of record.
“Hello, how may I help?” The nurse behind the desk asked. Frank quickly explained everything and we were led to my Doctors little boothy thing.
“Good afternoon, Liberty, how are we today?”
“We’re great doc, listen, any chance we could hurry this up, we kinda got somewhere to be.” Frank pleaded and Dr.Painter got to work on my arm.
“Well, the stitches have gone, meaning that the cut is good as new, bend your arm for me?” I did as I was asked. “Good, well everything seems perfect here; as long as you’re ok you’re free to go back to normal life.” He smiled at my and I felt my hand get grabbed as I was pulled off the little table thing.
“Thanks Doc, see ya.” And Frank pulled me out of the booth and rushed me out of the hospital. We got in the car and Frank made a speedy exit out of the parking lot, only to be stopped by the huge traffic jam.
“Oh come on!!” Frank sighed in frustration and hit the steering wheel. Out of sheer boredom I decided it was time for me to tease him. I placed my hand on his thigh, dangerously close to his crotch, making him groan.
“You’re such a fucking tease.” He whined as I moved my hand further up his leg. I glanced at the traffic and knew that it would only get as far as teasing as it was beginning to move. I moved my hand to the bulge in his pants and once again he groaned. He closed his eyes and rolled his head back so it was leaning on the thingamajig. We both heard a loud beep from behind us and Frank realized he was now the one holding up the traffic. He sped forward as quickly as the car would take him and we got home in about half an hour, again, probably a record.
“Come on.” He growled as the pulled up the drive and climbed out of the car. I giggled and did the same, walking up the drive after him; he unlocked the door quickly and pulled me inside, pulling me into an incredibly intense kiss. We continued to kiss as he practically carried me through his house and to his room. We were about to descend down the stairs when;
“Frank?” A woman’s voice, his mother I guess.
“Oh, hey, I….uh…didn’t think you were home…”
“Well why not?”
“Because you never are perhaps, because you’re always off working or drinking or sleeping around!”
“Don’t talk to me like that.” She looked at him with sad eyes. “Who’s your friend?”
“Um, im Libby.” I answered for Frank, who obviously wasn’t going to.
“Well hello and what is a lovely girl like you doing with my bullying son?” She raised her eyebrows.
“Shut up mom, come on lib.” He pulled on my hand and we walked down the stairs, leaving his mom looking incredibly sad. He turned to face me and kissed me hard. I pushed on his chest and told him to stop.
“Why?!”
“Because your obviously upset, im not going to have sex with you when your mom’s in the house and when you’ve just had an argument that’s made you mad or upset.”
“Then leave.” I was shocked at the way he spoke to me.
“Excuse me?! How dare you talk to me like that?! Im trying to help.”
“You wanna help?! Then stop my mom from being such a fucking slut!!” He tried to shout but his voice cracked half way through. He started to cry softly, and I rushed over to him and pulled him into my arms.
“Come on, it’ll be fine, you can sort this out, just talk to her.” I heard the front door slam and knew his mom was gone again.
“See, there she goes again, off to the local bar to pick up some random dude fro one night only.” He said, pulling away from me.
“Forget about it, forget about her, and just think about something else…”
“Like?” he asked, turning to face me.
“Well, what would keep your mind off of it?” I knew what the answer would be.
“You.” He smiled, wiping the tears from his cheeks but missing one. I walked up to him and wiped it off with my thumb; I leaned in and kissed his lips again.
“God I feel like such a douche, crying in front of my amazingly hot and strong girlfriend.” He laughed. “And im so sorry, for how I spoke to you.”
“Its fine, I understand, you just need to speak to her, don’t run away from her.”
“Fine, I’ll have a chat, but for now, what shall we do?” He asked, resuming normal Frank again.
“Well, as long as you’re…shit…” My phone began to vibrate from my pocket. I fished it out and answered the call.
“Hey gee, what’s up?”
“What do you mean what’s up? How the fuck did the trial go?! Wait, don’t tell me, come round here and tell all of us.”
“I can’t, im with Frank.”
“Bring him.” I pulled the phone from my ear and asked Frank if he wanted to, he shrugged and I promised I would sleep here tonight, so he smiled and nodded.
“Okay, we’ll be over in a sec.” I hung up and replaced my phone in my pocket.
“Hold on, I left some jeans here before, I shall change into them and just wear the vest I have under this and my boots…And a hoody.” I smiled hopefully.
“Fine, but you have to give this one back.” I changed quickly and took a hoody from a nearby pile of clothes, quickly sniffing it to ensure it wasn’t dirty.
“Come on then sexy, let’s go.” I smiled, grabbing his hand and pulling him up the stairs. We walked to Gee’s hand-in-hand and when we got there we were greeted by everyone, including Bob and his Girlfriend.
“Hello there love-birds.” Gee welcomed us in the gayest way possible. As soon as I was seated I was made to tell all about court and what happened to Taylor, after which I called Penny, to invite her to join us.
“Im in the mood to sing…” Gee announced randomly. I rolled my eyes, knowing what was coming; Gee had heard about Franks amazing guitar skills and had cooked up the idea of inviting him to be in their “band”.
“So Frank, I hear you’re a guitarist?”
“Yup, almost 8 years now.”
“Woah, hey, do you wanna play with us? We sort of have a little band thing going on, Mikey’s on bass, Bob on drums, Ray’s our lead guitarist and I sing, and, according to Libby, you play rhythm…?”
“Uh, sure, that sounds…fun.” Frank sounded nervous, but I knew he was excited, he’d been telling me how much he wanted to play in front of people. They all stood and journeyed to Gee’s room, where they started to play random little melodies together.
“Come on girls; let’s leave the babies with their toys.” I winked and walked back downstairs, being followed by the rest of the ladies.
“Oh…can we make food? Im sooo hungry!” Penny exclaimed and I laughed at the stereotypicalness (fake word) of the situation. We went in to the kitchen and got cooking, each of us making whatever the fuck we felt like. I made cupcakes, because im so cool like that.



So many little hinty type things in this chapter, ray+penny+cupcakes, ALLTHEBANDTOGETHER:D, and franks mommy, ohhhh, exciting...ish...anyways, hope you enjoyed it :) umumum, next chapter should be up a bit sooner than this one so yeah...bye now waves like a retard, S xo
Sign up to rate and review this story