Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Come On Angel, Don't You Cry.

Chapter Six.

by ElenasaurGoesRawr 5 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2010-12-05 - Updated: 2010-12-06 - 531 words

0Unrated
Gerard had no problems getting up this morning, despite the fact that he was suspended from school. In fact, he practically jumped out of bed. Ivy should be home now, and he wanted to see her again. She hadn't come to dinner the night before, and he was bummed that he didn't get to talk to her. He glanced at himself in the mirror and ran his fingers through his hair, a useless attempt to make it look less messy. He tried to ignore his pounding heart as he headed up the stairs.

Ivy had just walked in the door. He smiled at her, but she ignored it and headed towards her room.

"Ivy?" Gerard asked, worriedly. "Are you okay? Why is there a bruise on your face?"

"Don't worry about it," she replied sharply as she headed upstairs.

"Aren't you hungry or anything?" He tried. "I'll make you breakfast."

"Not today Gerard, leave me alone." A door slammed behind her.

Gerard sighed and plopped himself down on the couch. He had to talk to her. He didn't care if she was angry. Cautiously he headed up the stairs and knocked softly on her door.

Ivy opened the door and sighed. "I'm tired Gerard. I need rest." He face was freshly scrubbed, although you could see residue of the heavy makeup she had been wearing. Her eyes were red and swollen, and she just looked exhausted.

Then Gerard did something he had never had the balls to do in his entire life. He wrapped his arms around the girl and hugged her.

"Bad night at work?" He asked.

She nodded with a slight smile.

"Aw, people are assholes," he said. "Come on, you can rest in my room." Did I seriously just do that?

Ivy looked unsure, but finally she nodded. "Okay," she said and started down the stairs at a painfully slow pace. "Ow, ow..."

"You okay?" Gerard looked concerned.

"I'm fine," she replied quickly. "Just worked out a little too hard before work is all. That's why I didn't come to dinner, I was out running."

Gerard stood there thoughtfully, then in one swooping motion he picked her up and held her in his arms like a child. Ivy was too exhausted to protest, otherwise she would have. She rested her head against his chest, and in the twenty seconds it took him to carry her to the basement, she was asleep. She wasn't lying about being tired.

He lay her down carefully on his bed and gently pulled the covers over her. She stirred, but continued to sleep. He marveled at her beautiful, sleeping body, and at the fact that this was the most contact he had ever had with a girl in his life.

There is a fucking girl in my room right now. Sleeping, in my fucking bed. Holy shit.

Here came the dilemma. He too, was tired. Would it be okay for him to lay beside her or...? She'd probably wake up and slap him. Deciding against it, he grabbed a pillow and blanket and lay on the floor beside the bed. This was the closest he would get. At least for now, he hoped.
Sign up to rate and review this story