Categories > Games > Final Fantasy 6 > Path of a Shadow

Path of a Shadow

by Necrophiliac666 0 reviews

A cult of fanatics wishes to finish what Kefka started by reviving magic and using its power to destroy everything. A chain of events puts Shadow in the position of a hero, a position he never expe...

Category: Final Fantasy 6 - Rating: R - Genres: Erotica,Fantasy,Romance - Characters: Shadow,Terra - Warnings: [!!!] [V] [X] - Published: 2010-10-09 - Updated: 2010-10-10 - 853 words

0Unrated
Prologue
A/N: Hello everyone, and welcome to my first ever final fantasy six story. This is a rather unusual pairing, I know, but I think I'll be able to get it to work. Anyway, without further ado, let's get into it. Final fantasy six belongs to Square Enix. The only thing I own is this stories plot and any OCs that may be used. Thank you to my Beta reader Morbid333

Arc one.
Prologue arc.

XXX

Five years had passed. It had been five years since Kefka's defeat. It had been five years since the infamous assassin Shadow had been found half dead within the debris of Kefka's tower. It had been five years since magic had disappeared. It had also been five years since he had seen any of those thirteen people he had fought along side with.

Locke Cole, the self-proclaimed 'treasure-hunter.' His location had eluded Shadow; but that would only be because he didn't care enough to keep track of him. He did receive a rather annoying letter a few years back though. It was a wedding invitation sent by Edgar, the king of Figaro. It only took Shadow a few seconds to rip it to pieces and wonder just how much of a fool the young king must have been to even waste his time to send a courier pidgin to him.

Edgar Roni Figaro, the king of Figaro and world renowned womanizer. After Kefka's death, the man returned to rule his kingdom. The only time Shadow bothered to think about the man was when he wondered how the king was able to locate him.

Sabin Rene Figaro, the muscle-bound monk, once referred to as a 'bear.' Sabin returned to Figaro castle, where he now trained many youth in the art of unarmed combat. Like many who fought along-side him, this man did not interest Shadow.

Cyan Garamonde, the chivalrous Samurai, as well as the soul survivor of the Doma kingdom. After Kefka's defeat, Cyan returned to his home in Doma. Doma was a home without its people. Throughout the world, there where many without homes. Once you put two and two together, then the answer is simple. By accepting those whose towns were significantly damaged into his home, Cyan had created the new kingdom of Doma.

Gau, the boy who was abandoned by his father and raised by animals. He was now a well-known traveler, travelling from the furthest reaches of the globe. Quite often he would drop in and see his friends; he even called in on Shadow once.

Celes Chere, the former Gesthal Empire's general, infused with magic at a young age. Now, the once great general has hung up her weapon and has married a petty thief. Just like her husband, Shadow didn't know where she was, nor did he care.

Setzer Gabbiani, the lucky gambler. Now, he done what he had done before he joined the Returners, and what he would do most likely do for the rest of his life, he flew from town to town, and he gambled.

Strago Magus, an elderly descendant of the Mage warriors. After Kefka's fall, Strago returned to Thamasa to take care of his granddaughter, Relm Arrowny. His life would have most likely been peaceful over the past five years.

Relm Arrowny, now sixteen years of age and an artist, as well as the daughter of Shadow. Shadow would go to the house every once in awhile, just to see her. Even though he told himself to leave her, for some reason, he could not. For some reason, he could not abandon her once again.

Mog, a moogle taught the language of humans by the Esper Ramuh. Most likely, Mog returned to the caves of Narshe to be with the rest of his Moogle family. He could easily be anywhere else though, who knows, Shadow never really cared about the Moogle.

Umaro, the yeti which once resided within the caves of Narshe, and also a good friend to Mog. Undoubtedly, Umaro would have most likely returned to the caves of Narshe. Again, Shadow really didn't care.

Gogo...Shadow knew nothing about him, nor did he care anything about him.

Terra, once half Esper, half human. She was the only one of the group that intrigued Shadow. She possessed extraordinary power. Yet, somehow he felt that she despised it. Perhaps she wanted nothing more then to live a peaceful life. So many would have done anything for such power, but the one person who possessed it wished that it did not exist.

Shadow, the cold hearted ninja in black. After Kefka's defeat, he remained on the crumbling tower. He awoke again three months later, and that was the last time he saw any of those he fought alongside again. Now, he travels alongside his dog, Interceptor, working as a freelance assassin. He would take any job, not just one to kill a target. He wanders about the world, ignorant to what fate has in store for him.

A/N: That is it for now. Hopefully, there well be more soon. See you then. Please review.
Sign up to rate and review this story