Categories > Anime/Manga > Yu-Gi-Oh! > The Anime Dissidia

Chapter 1 - The Messenger (Introduction)

by YamiNoBahamut 0 reviews

How would Dissidia: Final Fantasy pan out if it was filled with anime characters? Read this to find out. Includes characters from Yu-Gi-Oh!, Soul Eater, Omamori Himari, Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's, Yu-Gi-Oh! GX...

Category: Yu-Gi-Oh! - Rating: G - Genres: Crossover,Drama - Characters: Ryou Bakura,Yami Bakura,Yami Yugi,Yugi Mutou - Warnings: [!] [V] [?] - Published: 2010-12-04 - Updated: 2010-12-07 - 574 words

1Original
Note: Dissidia had a hero, a villain and a location from each Final Fantasy game up to Final Fantasy X. Each of these is being represented by anime series as follows:
FFI - Yu-Gi-Oh!
FFII - Soul Eater
FFIII - Omamori Himari
FFIV - Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's
FFV - Yu-Gi-Oh! GX
FFVI - Kämpfer
FFVII - Bleach
FFVIII- Seikon no Qwaser
FFIX - Outlaw Star
FFX - Yu Yu Hakusho

Chapter 1 - The Messenger

"I have no time for this!" Yami Yugi summoned the Black Magician and proceed to do away with the manakins. Manakins. The spawn of the God of Discord. He hurried onwards through the sparse landscape of Order's Sanctuary. "I must reach Aura."

As he approached the throne, Aura appeared sitting on it. As Yugi approached, he bent down to her.
"I have been defeated." She said. "The God's brutal powers are destroying the balance of all things." Light radiated from Aura as she began to communicate with other 9 warriors. "All existence is on the brink of destruction. 10 of you remain, and you are the world's final hope. Please, find the light that even in a broken world could never fade. The light of the Crystals. You're paths may split ahead, but remain vigilant and continue down the path you choose."

Aleksandr 'Sasha' Nikolaevich Hel formed his scythe from the iron on the Daedulus Bridge and looked out over Neo Domino City.
"That won't be a problem. I work better alone."

Gene Starwind and Judai Yuki were standing in front of the lake in Noihara.
"Well, if it was too easy to find, it would be boring!" Chirped Gene.
"Hey, no playing around, Gene." Judai replied, firing up his Duel Disk. "This is the time to have fun!"

Natsuru Senou and Himari Noihara were watching Aura on the Sokyoku Hill.
"Natsuru... are you scared?" asked Himari.
"Of course I am. When I'm not in my Kämpfer form, I don't have any powers at all."
"Then, I'll protect you."
"Okay. I'm counting on you."

Maka Albarn, Soul Evans, Yusei Fudo, Ichigo Kurosaki and Yusuke Urameshi were all stood together, watching from the Galactic Leyline.
"Even if our paths split," said Yusei, "We'll all still be there for each other."
"That's right!" Maka said. Soul transformed into his weapon form. "So long as we have each other there's nothing to fear, right?"
"Don't count on it." Replied Ichigo. "The God of Discord is leading his own forces, and they're headed our way." He gripped Zangetsu. "But I'm ready for 'em!"
"Leave some for me!" Yusuke slammed his fist into his hand. "It's no fun if the enemy's too easy!" Aura's forms disappeared.

"Yugi... forgive me. I want to be with all of you; but just give me time to rest." Aura said. With that, she faded.
"Aura. I promise you, we will obtain these Crystals." Yugi turned and walked away. A whole new story was about to begin.



They were all gathered there, in the palace at Kul Elna. Bakura and Asura; Shuten-Douji, Tama and Rex Godwin; Darkness and Kaede Sakura; Sousuke Aizen and the Qwaser of Gold; Hazanko and Raizen. They were all there.
"This time, it shall bear fruit." The Qwaser of Gold was the one speaking. "The ultimate mortal conflict."
"Along with the absolute end of the world." Asura continued. "The only thing beyond our own control is the will of the Gods."

And so, the paths were paved.
Sign up to rate and review this story