Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Hold Me Close, Wipe The Tears Away.

Chapter 7

by MyChemicalRomancer 2 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2010-12-08 - Updated: 2010-12-08 - 1419 words

2Exciting
It had been two weeks since I had heard the news. Frank and I had been closer than ever - I still hadn't spoken to Gerard, I just didn't feel like it. Everyone had been particularly nicer to me, not that they weren't in the first place. The doctors had told me the cancerous tissue had spread and all I could do now is wait. Wait for death to whisk me out of this life and into the world of unknown.
I sat infront of my dresser and stared at my reflection, Frank had invited me for a meal out he had arranged to meet me at 5:30, it was like our first date, he was getting ready in Ray, Bob and Gerard's apartment and would knock on for me.
I was wearing a black strapless dress, above the knee, it had black lace on top of the satin to give it a unique effect. I wore black patterned opaque tights with black six inch heels. I had my dark hair in loose curls, with lots of eyeliner with grey and red eye shadow, with clear lip gloss- I had my nails painted black ( as always ). I wore the guitar plectrum and chain around my neck, it was Frank's first ever plectrum - which he had made into a necklace for me and i had never stopped wearing it since he gave it me for our first dating anniversary.
I sprayed myself lightly with my faveourite perfume before I heard the doorbell ring. I checked the clock it read - 5:00PM, Frank was early! I smiled and walked over to the door.
"Hey your early !" I smiled as I opened the door, my smile disappeared as soon as I saw Gerard stood in the doorway.
"Hey." He said quietly.
"Hey." I replied flatly.
"Is there something you want ?" I asked in the same flat, lifeless tone.
"Yeh, I just wanted to say sorry about, y'know, that night." He lowered his head and put his hand against the back of the neck.
"Oh, well, it's okay." I mumbled.
"No it's not, I was a total douche."
"Look - you said sorry and I forgave you - I have a date tonight so -" I was cut off by Gerard's lips against mine. I pushed him away angrily.
"Please Gerard. Leave it." I replied slightly pissed off.
"Kay, just wanted you to know I'm sorry about your news and well - I love you." He mumbled before walking out of the apartment.
I stood there, confused and pissed off. How dare he come in asking for my forgiveness and then kiss me !? Then tell me he loves me !? I stormed back into mine and Frank's room and stared at my reflection. I looked at the clock 8:17PM. I smiled, Frank would be here soon. To pass the time I listened to Iron Maiden.
Finally there was a rhythmic knock on the door. I smiled and opened it to reveal the beautiful handsome Frank Iero - stood at my door with a red rose in his hand. He was wearing very tight black jeans, Black shirt with a black blazer on top. He tied the outfit together with a thin deep red tie. I smiled as he handed the rose to me.
"For you m'lady and may I add how extremely beautiful you look ?" I smiled and blushed, whilst taking the rose.
"Why thankyou, m'lord, you look rather ravishing yourself." I giggled as he linked arms with me and we walked out of the building. I sat next to him in his black BMW, he started the engine and pulled the car out of the aparments' parking blocks.
The journey was half an hour long and filled with me and Frank singing our hearts out to misfits.
Finally he pulled up in a carpark. I stepped out of the car and waited for him as he pulled a picnic basket from the trunk of the car. I smiled and held his hand as we walked happily through the field together. I followed him as we walked through a few trees until we reached an opening. I gasped at the view. We were on the edge of a hill, there was a willow tree about two metres from the edge. Frank walked forward and laid a bright red checkered picnic blanket next to the tree. he set out several candles and lit them, next he took out two chapagne flutes and two bottles of extremely expensive champagne. He then pulled out a huge tub of strawberries and a can of whipped cream. I smiled as he walked over to me and held out his hand, I took it and sat down on the blanket with my knees bent, so I sat lady like. He lay infront of me on his side as he poured me a glass of champagne,
"To us." He smiled as we clinked our glasses together and took a sip. I giggled as the bubbles tickled my nose.
"Now, I said as I grabbed the can of cream and a strawberry, open wide." He smirked as I squirted a bit of cream on the strawberry and placed it in his mouth, he bit off a bit as I placed the other half in my mouth and smiled.
We chatted, fed eachother strawberries and whipped cream and sipped champagne for what seemed like forever ( in a good way of course ! ) I lay next to him as he lay on his side and we watched the sun set. Now it was twilight.
"Theres something I need to ask you." He announced as he got up on one knee I gasped and grinned at the same time.
"Aly Moyé, since you stepped into my life I have loved you and I will forever, would you please marry me ?" Tears of joy ran down my cheeks as I looked at the beautiful white gold ring with Diamond and black onyx encrusted jewels in the centre. I wrapped my arms around him before replying " Yes !" We both giggled as he placed the ring on my finger. We watched the moon appear in the night sky.
"This might seem out of the blue, but shall we get married right now ?" He asked. I looked at him and grinned.
"Yes, lets do it right now !" He beamed as he pulled out his mobile and rang up someone.
"Hey it's Frank ... Yeh... Yep! Thanks ! Seeyou in a few!" He snapped his phone shut and looked down at me. I smiled and kissed his lips passionately.
Finally someone arrived, it was a young man - ordained, he was carrying a bible as he approached us. I stood opposite Frank near the edge of the hill / cliff, we held eachother's hand and gazed into eachothers eyes.
"I do." Frank grinned. I squeezed his hands tighter as the priest carried on speaking, finally it was my turn.
"I do!" I smiled.
Frank pulled out two more rings as we slid them onto eachothers fingers - He had planned this all along ! A tear of happiness rolled down my cheek as the priest announced.
"I now pronounce you husband and wife, you may kiss the bride."
I flung my arms around him and kissed him passionately, we broke away to thank and pay the priest. He smiled and wished us the best of luck.
I lay next to Frank as I stared at my engagement ring and wedding ring, my wedding ring was a fancier, bigger version of my engagement one.
I looked up and smiled at my husband.
"I love you Mr.Iero." I whispered.
"I love you Mrs.Iero." I couldn't help but grin like crazy when he muttered it into my ear.
It was moments like this I would treasure forever. No matter how long my forever lasted.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*~
I lay in bed with my new husband, I would never forget last night I turned and smiled at my husband. He stared at me with his beautiful hazel eyes.
"Morning husband." I whispered.
"Morning wife." He whispered back, stroking a strand of my fringe out of my eyes.
I slowly stood up and got out of bed. I stretched when I felt a sudden pang of pain. I stopped suddenly and staggered over to the bedside cabinet to hold onto it for support.
"FRANKIE!" I cried as it all went black.




Dun dun dunnnnn ! xxxxx I'm on a roll with my writing today hehe ! xxxx much love xxxx Ellie Frank xxxx
Sign up to rate and review this story