Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Original Sin

Never Free

by devilsgyrl 0 reviews

Narcissa thinks about the future...

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Narcissa - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2010-12-11 - Updated: 2010-12-11 - 2393 words

-1TrainWreck
Caught off guard, I whirled around to see who had grabbed my suitcase. If it was Walden, I was certainly ready for a fight. I would bash him in the head with my suitcase if I had to. I didn't have any mercy for Walden anymore. I was even more pissed than usual at him because if he hadn't told Tom about me and Lucius, Lucius would never have been tortured.

Biting my lip with concentration, I braced my muscles and got ready to swing back my suitcase...but then dropped it instead. Standing in front of me was Lucius, not Walden! Forgetting to worry about whether or not Tom was around, I kicked the suitcase away, gave a little squeal and threw my arms around Lucius' waist.

I pressed my head against his chest and breathed in his musky scent. I nuzzled him lightly before pulling away and bursting out, "Oh my god, I thought you were going to die or something! I've missed you so much. How are you feeling? Did Severus take care of you? I would've done it myself, but Tom said we were forbidden to be with each other more and..." I trailed off, realizing that I was breaking Tom's rule right now by clinging to Lucius and talking with him. Shit.

Lucius must've realized the same thing because he grabbed my suitcase and my arm. He nodded towards an empty classroom to our left and said, "Let's go in there for a few minutes. Nobody should find us there. Tom was going to go to the Three Broomsticks today and all the classrooms are unoccupied because it's Christmas break now."

I nodded as a few fifth-years passed and gave us funny looks. I had to admit that I found it pretty funny how Lucius was taller than most of then. Looking down his nose at them, Lucius tugged me into the empty classroom to our left and shut the door in the fifth-year students' faces without a look back. He could be such a bad boy sometimes.

"Ah, peace and quiet at last!" Lucius sighed as he sat down on the floor of the classroom and motioned for me to sit besides him. Not needing to tell me twice, I sat down as close to him as I could get and looked him over carefully. I couldn't see his arm because the sleeve of his robe was covering it. I wasn't sure if I wanted to see if the words Tom had made him carve were still there or not.

"How are you feeling?" I asked, unable to keep the question to myself any longer. "I've been so worried!" Lucius winced and shrugged, "I'm alright, I guess. You can't expect me to be feeling one hundred percent normal, but at least I don't feel like I'm dying exactly. How are you doing, Cissa? Did Tom hurt you at all? I'm sorry I wasn't there to protect you."

I immediately felt very guilty. Lucius would've been there to protect me if Tom had tried to hurt me. I should've done the same for him, but no, I had been too weak and stupid to be able to save Lucius from Tom's fury. I was probably the worst girlfriend there was. Looking at the ground in shame, I murmured, "No, he didn't hurt me at all. I'm so sorry, Lucius. I was there the whole time when he tortured you. I should've done something. I...I just didn't know what to do."

Lucius gave me a what-the-hell look as he said indignantly, "I didn't expect you to do anything. I don't keep you around for protection. Besides, the situation would have only gotten worse if you had tried to do something to Tom. Tom's temper is awful. There is no reason in him when he gets pissed off. We're really lucky you didn't get hurt."

I nodded. Lucius was probably right. It was a miracle that Tom hadn't taken out his anger on me as well. Knowing Tom, he certainly could have. Not liking to think about torture, I decided to change the subject, "Let's talk about something happier. I hate thinking of you in pain. Let's talk about Christmas. So what are your Christmas plans? Are you going home sometime tonight?"

Lucius looked at me blankly for a moment before replied, "Oh yeah, Christmas. I totally forgot about it to be honest. My father is going to pick me up at dusk, so I guess I have a little while to hang out beforehand. How about you? I'm guessing you're going home for Christmas because of that glum look you have on your face. I know how much you love spending time with your dear mum."

I couldn't help but burst out laughing at Lucius' remark. I had complained to him about my mom on several occasions. Nodding, I replied, "Yeah, I have to go home unfortunately. Bella is already downstairs and is probably talking to mom right this minute. I don't want to go down there. I wish I could just spend Christmas break at your house."

"Mm...me too," Lucius replied in a slippery voice, giving me one of those sexy smiles. My thoughts immediately started traveling to what I would do if I got to spend Christmas at Lucius'. I could see us wrapping presents together, going sledding together, going shopping together, and sleeping in the same bed...okay, now was a good time to stop my thoughts.

I started blushing uncontrollably and tilted my head to the right so Lucius couldn't get a good view of my red cheeks. Unfortunately, Lucius noticed them anyways. Smirking at me slightly, he slipped a finger under my chin and tilted my head around so I was looking straight at him. Raising an eyebrow, he said, "What's the red face about, Cissa?"

Not really seeing a reason to hide it and unable to come up with a lie in the time span of two seconds, I just went ahead and told Lucius the truth, "I was just...um...thinking about sleeping with you." My cheeks turned an even brighter red and I wished I could look away from the cold gray eyes that seemed to be boring into my skull.

Lucius suddenly flopped onto his back in a completely prone position and looked up at me. Tilting his head and looking very irresistable, he murmured, "Kiss me, Cissy." He didn't have to ask me to do that twice. I sat in the space between his legs and leaned over to kiss his mouth. My lips brushed lightly over his in a soft, gentle kiss. Unable to get enough, I kissed him again and this time took his lower lip into my mouth as I kneaded it with my own. Lucius moaned slightly and reached up to wrap an arm around my waist.

Now that Lucius had pulled me down on top of him, the sparks of passion and fervor started flying through our veins. I pressed my hands against Lucius' chest and started sucking down on his lip. Lucius held me tightly as if he would never let me go and I could feel him harden against my leg as the passion sizzled and flamed.

I let my hand creep down his leg and I stroked his thigh lightly. That was a mistake on my part. Lucius cringed and gave a little whimper of pain. Not wanting to hurt him, I immediately rolled off of him and found that my right hand was stained with blood. Panicing, I looked at Lucius and exclaimed, "Oh my god, you're bleeding!"

Lucius moved into a sitting position, still cringing, and replied, "I noticed that. Goddamn Tom." I suddenly realized what the blood was coming from. Nagini had sank his fangs deep into Lucius' leg. I had been unlucky enough to open the cut up once more. Needing to see how much damage I had done, I lifted Lucius' robes to get a good view of his thigh. I was only able to glimpse a mass of dark sticky blood before Lucius tugged the robe back over his thigh. I gave him a hurt look, wondering why he didn't want me to see the wound.

Lucius pointed his wand at his leg and muttered a spell. The blood disappeared, but the pain didn't. Lucius looked like it was taking quite a toll on him not to cry out. He looked over at my hurt expression and his eyes softened. Taking my hand, he said, "You don't need to see that. The cut is ugly. Besides...I don't need to traumatize you if you see anything else in that area."

"Traumatize me?" I almost burst out laughing at Lucius' word choice. Rolling my eyes at him, I replied, "You know I've imagined what you look like about a million times in my head before. It's not going to kill me to see you like that." I had probably imagined Lucius naked a few too many times in my head. But hey, all girls imagine their boyfriends in that way, right? I couldn't help the fact that I wanted to see Lucius' most intimate places. I wouldn't mind touching him there either if it weren't for the gash in his upper thigh.

"Yeah, well..." Lucius looked flustered and now it was his turn to blush pink. "Imagination and reality are two different things. Anyways, I think we have other things to talk about right now." My face fell and Lucius sensed my disappointment because he squeezed my hand and added, "I did promise I'd make love to you, but now is definitely not the time. Anyone could walk in on us here."

Lucius did have a good point. I nodded slowly, wishing that we were the only two people inside of Hogwarts. Besides, I hadn't even decided if I really wanted to have sex or not yet anyways. I kept telling myself that it was too soon. However, whenever I got on top of Lucius or when he was on top of me, all my previous reasoning seemed to fade away.

"About the other things we have to talk about," Lucius started, breaking me out of my contemplations and back to the situation at hand. I shoved my sex thoughts to the back of my brain, tried to stop imagining what Lucius looked like completely naked, and attempted to pay attention to what he was saying. Lucius went on, "Have you thought about how we're going to have to act around each other at school now? I'm worried about you Cissy. I mean, Tom did say he'd torture you too if he ever caught us together again."

I wasn't really worried about Tom torturing me, but no way was I going to let him torture my boyfriend ever again. Sighing, I replied, "Yes, I thought about it a bit. I was trying not to though. I hate Tom! I really do! I mean, it's so unfair of him to forbid us from seeing each other for no good reason at all. Why, Lucius? Why is he doing this to us?"

"I don't know," Lucius sighed. "There's no way for us to know why really. All I know is that Tom doesn't contain an ounce of love or affection in his heart. His is frozen solid and cold. He probably thinks I'm stupid for being in love with you. Of course, anyone who thinks I'm stupid for being in love with you are stupid themselves..."

I watched as Lucius' eyes traveled over me and paused for a moment on my breasts. Blinking, Lucius returned his gaze to my face and said, "Anyways. Let's not think about the 'whys' and 'what-ifs'. Let's just decide what we are going to do now. First of all, let me just say that I'm not at all willing to put your life in any kind of danger."

I had had a feeling that Lucius would say something like this. Sighing, I tilted my head at him and replied, "Does that mean we're going to have to stay away from each other? We both know that Tom has his little spies keeping an eye out for us around the castle." Before I had seen Lucius today, I had already decided that I would indeed stay away from him. I was having problems with that now though. I didn't want to let him go. I needed him always and forever.

Lucius was firm with me though, "Yes, basically. We'll probably still see each other around the castle, but for both of our sakes, I think we should act like we barely know each other or possibly even as if we dislike each other. You remember how I acted towards you when I first met you?" I nodded, grimacing. How could I not forget those days when Lucius had treated me like garbage?

Lucius elaborated, "That's the way I want you to act towards me. It's the only way we'll both be safe." I opened my mouth to protest, but no words could come out. Tears filled my eyes instead. Lucius leaned forward and brought me against his chest to comfort me. Stroking my lower back, he murmured, "There, there. It's only for now. Someday, we'll be together and we won't have to hide. I won't forget you, Cissa. I want to marry you someday."

My eyebrows shot up and I pulled away from Lucius' chest in surprise. He wanted to marry me? Was I living in a dream or was this reality? Never in my life would I have thought Lucius would actually want to marry a freak like me. Nonetheless, Lucius was smiling though as he confirmed, "Yes, I know it's early to say stuff like that. I'm one hundred percent sure though. You're the only woman for me. The only thing that I am sure about is that I want to marry you and love you until the day I die."

I felt like I was floating in heaven. Lucius wanted to marry me! We would marry someday, make love, get our own mansion, I would have Lucius' babies, and we would live the happiest life imaginable. Unfortunately, we were stuck in the present for now though. The present meant Lucius and I had to stay away from each other.
Sign up to rate and review this story