Categories > Original > Erotica

Waking Up

by Manethren 0 reviews

Ben and Kelly wake up naked and with no memory of the night before...but it isn't hard for them to recreate the feelings.

Category: Erotica - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Erotica - Warnings: [X] [Y] - Published: 2010-12-15 - Updated: 2010-12-15 - 2415 words

4Hot
They woke up in each other’s arms and stared for a second, springing apart rapidly as they realized what was going on.
Kelly was sixteen years old, and she was also naked. Her blue eyes were wide with confusion and fear as she watched the man on the other side of the bed. Ben was twenty six years old and he was also naked. He was not confused, but he was afraid as he watched his trembling step sister and tried to remember what had happened the night before. The clothes and empty bottles all over the hotel room answered that question, as well as the rumpled sheets.
“Did we?” Kelly asked her stepbrother, answering his question of whether or not she remembered anything. He nodded mutely and then noticed the spots of blood on the sheets.
“Were you?” He asked, appalled. She nodded and broke down crying. Ben hesitated for a second, then went around the bed to pull her into a hug. She stiffened, but then leaned in to him, crying harder.
Besides the obvious thoughts running through Ben and Kelly’s minds of age and their parents, was the fact that Ben was reasonably sure they were half siblings as well as step siblings. It was a badly kept secret that at the time of his conception his mother had been cheating with Kelly’s father. They had stopped the affair, but twelve years later, when Kelley was two, they were both divorced and free to be together.
It did not escape Ben that they were both naked as Kelly sobbed into his shoulder. Since she was twelve he had been noticing her body and her beauty. At night he’d begun dreaming about her and when he had sex with his girlfriend he’d seen Kelly’s blonde hair and blue eyes. He’d started having to hide hard ons when they talked and had eventually pulled away. Kelly had been sad but understanding, she adored her big brother more than she could say but he was ten years older than she was. Ben tried to remember what had happened, but all he remembered was drinking a lot while they were out to dinner so that he could ignore that fact that he hadn’t had sex in three months and Kelly was more beautiful and fuckable than ever. He didn’t even remember leaving the restaurant.
Kelly remembered dragging her very drunk brother back to the hotel room where he pressed bottle after bottle from the minibar into her hands. She had decided to drink them, hoping that the alcohol might help her deal with the fact that Ben obviously hated her and couldn’t be around her. She’d loved him for so long! After about the fifth bottle she couldn’t remember anything that had happened.
The crying quieted down a bit and Kelly realized how close and naked they were. She stepped back and he reluctantly let her out of his embrace.
“I need…” Kelly sniffed a bit. She wasn’t sure what she needed. She’d lost her virginity and had no recollection of the event.
“I’ll run you a bath.” Ben said gently, leading her towards the bathroom. He made her sit while he got the water running at the right temperature and then filled the tub. Gently he helped her step in and watched her sit down, the water up to her waist. He didn’t make her let go of his hand when she continued to grip it even after the water was off and her breasts were floating temptingly on the top. Instead he grabbed a washcloth and reached in, gently rubbing her stomach and legs, avoiding the patch of blonde hair between her legs. She sighed and settled back, her legs parting and her body relaxing in the warm water. The washcloth accidentally brushed up between her legs and she moaned at the sensation. They both froze.
Ben tried hard, but that moan had turned him on and made his dick begin to get hard. Kelly was just staring at him, not saying anything, so he decided to continue and her moans got louder as the washcloth continued between her legs. Eventually he ditched the washcloth and used his fingers. She jumped a bit as first one, then two fingers began to work inside of her, pushing in and out, but it felt so good that she spread her legs wider, hoping to feel more of it. He added a third finger that stretched her pussy in a delicious fashion. His thumb rubbed her clit slowly and she felt like she was going to explode.
“Keep….going…” she gasped. He chuckled a bit, pushing on her clit harder and watching her eyes widen and her hips buck.
“I wasn’t going to stop.” He said and increased the speed of his fingers. His dick was rock solid by now and waving in giant salute. She stared at it hungrily as her body felt these amazing sensations for the first time (that she remembered). Finally she came with a loud cry and a soft gasp and went limp in the tub. Slowly he removed his fingers and licked them clean, her eyes watching his motions as if they were her last hope on earth. Then their eyes met and they realized what had just happened. The spell was broken and Ben jumped up and hurried out of the bathroom before he did something else. She was his sister, and there was a ten year difference. Ben called himself ten kinds of idiot as he sat on the bed. He knew he should get dressed but he kept imagining Kelly and couldn’t seem to get up off of the bed, instead staring at the floor imagining his naked sister and thinking about all the reasons he was going to hell.
He was so caught up in his thoughts that he didn’t hear the bathroom door open or realize Kelly was out of the tub until she dropped to her knees in front of him. Her face was level with his dick and he wanted to say something, anything, but couldn’t think what would work. Kelly had other things on her mind, though, and when she couldn’t catch her brother’s eye she just decided to go for it.
Ben jumped when her mouth surrounded his hard cock, but he couldn’t suppress a moan.
“What…” He gasped as she continued, not answering. For a sixteen year old virgin she was really good at giving a blow job. Ben came to his senses and pulled away from her, across the bed. She dropped her towel, revealing those perky c-cup tits with the perfect, erect nipples, and climbed up the bed after him.
“Please let me do this.” She grabbed his dick and he couldn’t pull away this time. “Let me give to you what you gave to me.” She lowered her head and started to lick and suck again and he moaned, feeling that hot little mouth and that graceful tongue moving up and down his dick. He tangled his fingers in her hair so that she couldn’t get away.
“Fuck, Kelly.” He tried to say, “Fuck that’s good. Keep doing that baby. Fuck.” His hands pulled her closer, pushing his dick towards the back of her throat. She gagged a little, but he couldn’t stop now, pushing her head down until her nose was pressed against his stomach and his dick was down her throat. Over and over again he pulled her down until she stopped struggling and gagging and started getting into it. She moaned, and the vibrations of her throat pushed him over the edge. “Fuck!” He cried out as he came in her mouth. He continued to cum as he pulled out, leaving white strings on her tongue and lips and face. She moaned in ecstasy and swallowed as much as she could, using her fingers to scrape what was on her face to her mouth. She loved the taste of his cum.
“Fuck Kelly, where did you learn to do that?” Ben asked, breathing hard. He moved so that he was on top of Kelly, chest to chest and close enough that he could feel the heat of her wet pussy on his dick.
“Watching your porn movies, thinking about you.” She told him. He felt himself get hard again.
“Me?”
“Since I was thirteen years old.” She confessed to him. That was when she had first noticed his hard on and realized that he might feel for her what she felt for him. For years she had dreamed of this while touching herself, but it wasn’t the same. She could feel his dick hardening again and grinned.
“Fuck, Kelly. If you’d of told I’d have taken care of it for you.” His hand came up to stroke her breast and she moaned, pressing against it.
“I should have.” She gasped out, the feeling of his fingers circling her nipple making it hard to think. When he pinched it she nearly came off the bed.
“You like that?” He asked, knowing the answer. She nodded and pushed her chest against his hand but he took it away. She sighed sadly. “Don’t worry baby girl, I got more for you.” He promised, lowering his head to her chest and sucking on her breast. She writhed beneath him and he put his other hand to her clit. Then he bit her nipple and pinched her clit at the same time.
“Oh god, Ben!” She cried out. It was an amazing sensation and he did it again. “Please Ben, please.” She wasn’t even sure what she was asking for, but he knew.
“Ok, little sis. Ok.” He pulled away from her again and positioned his newly hard cock at her entrance. “I’m going to be a little rough with you.” He told her. He’d been imagining this for years and couldn’t help himself. She nodded and continued to beg.
He surged into her and she gasped, still sore from losing her virginity the night before. Over and over he pounded into her as she cried out in pain and pleasure.
“It hurts.” She cried.
“Ride out the pain, baby girl. Fuck you’re so tight.” He continued his bruising rhythm and eventually she became used to it.
“Yes. Fuck. Oh god Ben.” She couldn’t speak except to tell him to go harder, faster, oh god please! Her pussy convulsed around his dick as she came again, but he continued going for a second. When he pulled out she made a disappointed sound.
“Not done yet sis.” He promised, “I’m gonna cum inside your hot little cunt.” She smiled at him as he directed her to turn onto her hands and knees.
As he entered her pussy from behind she felt more and different sensations. His fingers gripped her hips tight enough to bruise and his pace was still punishing. She knew she wouldn’t be able to walk after this but she was feeling so good, so fucking good, that she didn’t care. She couldn’t find the words to say how she felt and when she tried, all that left her mouth was a long moan or a scream of pleasure.
“That’s right baby girl.” Ben was sweating, “Good job baby girl. Fuck! You fucking slut you love this don’t you.” He kept on switching between praising her and calling her names and she loved it.
Finally she was able to gasp out, “Fuck my cunt big brother. Fuck it hard.” He sped up and soon enough she came again and this time he came with her. They collapsed, but she couldn’t breathe with him on top of her, so she squirmed a bit. He sighed and turned over so they were next to each other.
“Thank you Ben.” She said sweetly. He smiled at her.
“I need you to do one more thing for me, okay sis?” She nodded sleepily, ready to fall into oblivion.
“Clean off my dick, baby girl. Suck it dry.” She gave him an incredulous look, but he grabbed her hair and pulled her down there. She licked him clean and loved the taste of her cum mixed with his. He pulled her up to his mouth and kissed her, their tongues tangling in the taste of their mixed pleasure.
“Fuck you.” She said after he let go of her hair and turned her so they were spooning.
“Oh don’t worry little sis.” He said and bit the back of her neck playfully, “I intend to.”

She woke up with his dick hot inside of her and immediately said, “What the fuck!”
“Didn’t I tell you sis.” He replied, plunging in again and again, knowing that she loved the way his mixed rough fucking and soft words, “You’re mine now. I can fuck you whenever I want.”
“And whenever I want?” She asked innocently. He bit her neck and then her nipple, one hand going to her clit.
“And whenever you want, baby girl.”
She came with a scream. He laughed.
“My own fucking slut.” He leered at her. She bit his neck as he continued to pump in and out of her.
“Not your slut.” She said and pushed her hips up to meet him, “Your sister.” He grinned widely.
“I have some plans for you…sis.” He told her. Finally he came, shooting himself deep inside her cunt again. “Let me tell you all about them.”
And with that he rolled her over and dove into her ass. She cried out, but he kept going. Her pain made him just as horny as her pleasure. As he fucked her ass he told her everything that he intended to do her, everything he had ever dreamed of. Toys, outfits, games, groups…the list went on and on.
When he finally came in her ass and they collapsed back onto the bed for the second time that day, she sighed in content.
“I love you, big brother.” She told him, tucking herself into his arms.
“I love you too, little sister.” He replied and they both fell back into sleep.

The next time they woke, they remembered everything that had happened and this time, they were both well satisfied.
Sign up to rate and review this story