Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Forever. ~ Sequel ~

Chapter 4 - Final chapter ( yes it was a short story. )

by MyChemicalRomancer 3 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2010-12-15 - Updated: 2010-12-15 - 598 words

2Ambiance
Halley shot her head up and glared at Frank. He was lean't cockily against the wall nearest to them and folded his arms smartly across his chest.
"What do you want !?" Mikey hissed as he, Bob and Ray stood up to surround Frank.
Gerard wrapped his arms around Halley, as halley held onto him tight.
"You all know what I want, I want my fallen angel." He stated casually, a twisted grin on his face.
Halley clinged to Gerard harder, the sound of Frank's voice made her skin crawl.
"Fuck off Frank, you nearly killed her as well as leading Gerard to nearly kill himself ! You expect her to go with you when she's with the love of her life !?" Ray shouted, loosing his temper in a snap.
Frank stepped back looking a little shocked from Ray's outburst.
"He isn't her true love, is he Halley ? Aren't I your true love ?"
Halley gawped at Frank.
"No ! For Fucks sake Frank I love Gerard ! I will never love you ever Frank!" She cried out angrily.
Frank stared at the ground a little hurt from her sharp words. He reached into his tuxedo and pulled out a gun.
"I fucking love you Halley." He shouted as he pulled the trigger.
Halley gasped as the ruby bullet ripped into her stomach. Halley whipped her head around to meet Gerard's eyes who were full of an exqual amount of pain as hers.
The bullet had hit him too!
Gerard slowly staggered to his feet and lay down on his back, his arms wrapped tightly around Halley, his breathing heavy.
Halley looked up at Gerard.
"Gerard ... I ... Fucking ... Love ... You." She managed to gasp out.
Gerard pulled her closer, kissing her shakily on the lips.
"I ... love ... y-you ... too ..... Halle--......" He gasped one final breath of air before closing his eyes forever.
Halley shedded a single tear before the feeling of numbness took over her body and her eyes closed.
~~~~~~*~
Halley opened her eyes slowly, she blinked repeatedly to shield her eyes from the bright light. Once her vision had focused she gazed up to see her beautiful husband standing before her.
"Gerard !" She cried out, jumping up and embracing him in a hug.
"Halley, I was so worried I had lost you!" He whispered into her shoulder.
They kissed passionately before Halley broke away, she looked around the pale bright room, it was windowless and doorless, just a long white corridor with a bright light at the end.
"Gerard .. is this the end for us ?" Halley asked as she hugged him tightly.
"It's the end of us in that life, but we have a new life ahead of us." He smiled as he gazed at his wife, they were in the clothes they wore when they died, but their wounds were healed - but she looked just as beautiful as ever.
They gazed into eachothers eyes until they heard a soft crying comming from the end of the hallway.
"CALY !?" They both cried happily as they ran towards their baby daughter.
Yes, it was the end for them in their old life as Gerard had said, but they had a chance to start all over again, with the comfort of knowing that this time - it would be perfect.



N'awww sad / hapy ending xxxx Sorry I ended it so quickly - it just felt like it was a disaster waiting to happen xxxx Thankyou to everyone who has reviewed and rated ! xxx I love reading the messages, they always make me smile xxxx Much love, hugs and thanks xxxx Ellie Frank xxxx
Sign up to rate and review this story