Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > "I Could Wait For You For...Forever"

“Are you pregnant?”

by ilo9vemcrgmfrb 1 review

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres:  - Published: 2010-12-17 - Updated: 2010-12-17 - 814 words - Complete

0Unrated
“Brian!” Bennie shouted as she ran down the hotel corridor chasing him. Brian turned to face Bennie, a confused look on his face.
“What’s up, Bennie?” Brian asked. Bennie checked her surroundings and made sure no one was near them before she got closer to Brian.
“When we get to the next stop I need you to find out about making a doctor’s appointment for me.” She whispered. Brian looked confused.
“Are you sick?” He asked. Bennie shook her head.
“Uh… We need to find the kind of doctor you go to when you think you’re pregnant.” Bennie whispered lower than before. Brian’s eyes got wide and he opened his mouth to speak, but Bennie interrupted him. “I don’t want to talk about it until after the appointment. Just let me know if you find out anything about it tonight before the show, please?” She asked, not waiting for a reply before she ran back down toward her hotel room. As she took her key out of her pocket, she turned back to Brian and flatly stated “And no one finds out about this.” before entering her room.

Bennie was asleep on the couch and Gerard was drawing at the small table in the corner when Brian softly knocked on the door to their hotel room. Gerard quietly put his put his pen down and pushed the chair in before he answered the door.
“Let Bennie know I made the doctor’s appointment for you guys at the next stop. There is an obgyn at the hospital in that town, so that’s where I booked it.” He quietly said handing Gerard a paper with the appointment time and directions. Bennie stirred slightly as Gerard took the paper from Brian and thanked him before shutting the door.

“Well, ladies, since tonight is our last night on tour together since you’re not coming to Europe with us, I just wanted to make a toast. You’re all great, and I had a lot of fun getting to know all of you.” Bennie said as she raised a bottle of beer. The girlfriends were gathered around her backstage after her performance as they waited for My Chemical Romance to go on. Gerard stormed over and ripped the beer out of Bennie’s hand and shoved a piece of paper into her hands before storming off and throwing the beer at the wall. Everyone stared at him wide-eyed as Bennie slowly unscrambled the paper Gerard had obviously looked at a few times that day. Her eyes widened at the appointment information that Brian had written down for her and ran in the direction Gerard has just run off in. As she turned around the first corner, Gerard was sitting on the floor, his knees pulled to his chest, his forehead resting on his knees.
“When were you going to tell me?” He asked, not looking up. Bennie took a deep breath and shrugged.
“When I knew for sure.” She whispered. Gerard laughed.
“Are you pregnant?” He asked. Bennie sat down next to him.
“Yeah.”
“You’re sure enough to not hesitate to answer, but you can’t tell me?” He asked.
“I didn’t want to upset you if I didn’t need to.” She replied. He looked up.
“Why would I be upset? Because it’s Gabe’s? Big deal. I know you guys were together before we got together. I’m not an asshole.”
“I don’t know why I didn’t tell you.” She whispered Gerard shook his head.
“Maybe we don’t know each other yet.” He stated. Bennie shook her head.
“Yeah, maybe.”
“So maybe we shouldn’t be engaged. We’ve only known each other for five weeks.” He said. Bennie stared at him in shock.
“What?!” She asked. He looked away from her and stood up.
“I’m going to sleep on our bus tonight, okay? Go back to the hotel and get some sleep. We’re taking the girls out for dinner before they leave.” Gerard said, never looking back at Bennie before he walked back over to where everyone else was standing. Bennie stood up and ran after Gerard, and tapped on his shoulder. He heaved a sigh as he turned around and Bennie threw her engagement ring at his chest. Then she walked over to Brian.
“You can cancel that doctor’s appointment because I’m not staying on tour. I’m leaving tonight.” She shouted before she ran out the back door. Everyone stared at Gerard as he picked up the ring and put it in his pocket.
“Well, are you going to do something?” Delilah demanded. Gerard laughed.
“Oh, please. How many times has she threatened to leave the tour?” He asked.
“Since she stopped drinking? Just tonight” Ember said before she ran out the back door after Bennie.
Sign up to rate and review this story