Categories > Anime/Manga > Yami no Matsuei > Corrupt Fruit

A Father's Confession

by Noizchild 0 reviews

While dealing with Lucy and Stella, Tsuzuki and Hisoka find Masayuki and Tsuzuki confronts him about Reiko and the baby.

Category: Yami no Matsuei - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Humor - Characters: Hisoka,Tsuzuki - Published: 2010-12-18 - Updated: 2010-12-19 - 698 words - Complete

0Unrated


Chapter Twelve: A Father’s Confession:

Lucy licked her lips at her prey. “Tsuzuki!” she cheered. He blinked at her.

“What are you doing here?” the shinigami asked. He turned when he noticed Stella eying him in a hungry way. “And who is this?” he asked. Lucy smirked at him.

“Stella and I came to find you,” she answered. The Goth put her arm around the other woman. “Stella here is a gal pal of mine.”

“Sup?” the other woman asked. The boys blinked at her. Something was off about Stella. Hisoka stared hard at her. The other woman’s eyes caught him.

“There a problem?” she asked. The boy didn’t answer at first. Suddenly, he caught it.

“You’re a wolf demon!” he exclaimed. Stella eyed him closely.

“And what if I am?” she challenged. Lucy looked at her.

"What?" she asked. "Is that why you sniffed them out earlier?" Tsuzuki raised an eyebrow at her.

"She sniffed us out?" he asked.

"Yeah," Stella replied with pride. "It’s a little trick of mine."

"Speaking of which," Hisoka cut in. "How did you find us in Kyoto?" Lucy grinned at him.

"Kind of funny, really," she began. "Bug the roommate, take the Bullet Train, sniff you out, and here we are." The boys looked as if she caught them masturbating.

"Really?" Tsuzuki asked stunned.

"Yes!" the girls said together. The shinigami bit his lip. They didn't need this; the crazy S&M slut was here. Now, Lucy brought a friend with her. Not just any friend, a wolf demon. Tsuzuki looked around for help in vain. That's when he spotted Masayuki going to class. Tsuzuki hurried over to the boy with Hisoka following behind.

"Hey!" Lucy shouted. "Get back here!"

"We ain't done with you!" Stella snapped. They took off after the boys. Masayuki happened to look up and see Tsuzuki and Hisoka running towards him. Naturally, he panicked and ran.

/He's really hiding something/, Tsuzuki thought. The shinigami vanished and reappeared in front of the student. Masayuki froze in his tracks as the older man stepped forward patiently.

"Don't run away," he said. "I just want to talk." The boy's panic increased in his brain. He slowly began to back away.

"Don't go," Tsuzuki said. "I just want to talk." He reached out and took the boy by the wrist. Masayuki frantically looked around.

"Shhh," the shinigami whispered in his ear. "Just calm down, calm down." The boy's body gave way to trembling.

"W-W-What do you want from me?" he asked. "I already told you what I know!"

"Not about your baby," Tsuzuki said sternly. Masayuki's eyes shot up big as he froze in place.

"What?" he asked in surprise.

"Your sister was pregnant with your baby," the older man told him.

"Step-sister," the college junior corrected him. Tsuzuki's face became blank.

"What?" he asked caught off-guard. The boy sighed defeated. He thought this little mistake would stay in his mental box.

"Her mother married my father eight years ago," he explained. "They've been friends for years. I knew Rieko-chan since we were kids. I had a crush on her for years, in fact. When our parents got married, she and I got too close too quickly. I entered KU and got close to her again. When I learned that she's pregnant, I tried to do right by her, but she turned me down."

"Why?" Tsuzuki asked. Masayuki shook his head.

"I can't really say," he said, lowering his eyes. "She always kept closing me out before her death."

"Why all of the secrecy?" Tsuzuki asked. Masayuki bit his lip.

"She's been through so much in life that the rumors still follow her," he said. "I didn't want to add onto the scandal." Tsuzuki slowly let go. Hisoka and the girls caught up to them. Masayuki hurried away as the crew made it to them. Tsuzuki waved at Hisoka and the girls.

"Hey," he said.

"Why did you let him go?" Hisoka asked. Tsuzuki gave him a patient smile.

"I got what we needed," he said. His partner raised an eyebrow at him.

"And what was that?" he asked.

"An understanding," the older shinigami answered.
Sign up to rate and review this story