Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Come On Angel, Don't You Cry.

Chapter Eight.

by ElenasaurGoesRawr 7 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres:  - Published: 2010-12-19 - Updated: 2010-12-19 - 585 words

1Ambiance
"You did not..." Ivy muttered in astonishment.

Gerard nodded gravely. "I did. He asked for it."

Ivy traced the outline of his hand absently. "Well at least I'll be here to keep you company while you're suspended." Gerard got the chills from her touch, but she didn't notice. At least, he hoped that she didn't.

He nodded again. He was at a loss for words with her around. Especially now that they had just napped together, now that he had held her slender body, and now that they had been up for hours but haven't left the warmth of his bed. He tried to conceal his excitement, for she was now interlocking her fingers in his, but fuck, he couldn't help it. He was walking on air.

"I can't believe I got a whole month for that," he said quietly, nuzzling his face into her neck. "Anyone else would have gotten a week at most... Ah well, at least I basically get the rest of the semester off."

"Won't you be behind on your school credits?" Ivy asked.

He shook his head. "I'm actually eligible for early graduation, I just chose to stick around. All my classes are electives, pretty much."

"Well I'm glad you decided to stay," Ivy replied. "Now I'll have at least one friend when I join next semester."

Gerard shook his head again. "Nope," he chirped. "You'll have five. The guys are coming over today to meet you."

Almost as if on cue, the doorbell rang upstairs. Gerard smiled and slipped out of bed to answer it, leaving Ivy to silently freak out on her own. People coming over? She wasn't ready for this! She was still in her PJ's and horrid makeup from work. She scrambled out of bed and rushed to Gerard's bathroom to try and make herself look somewhat decent. Which was hard, considering she was in a men's bathroom with none of her feminine nessecities. She grabbed a wad of toilet paper and wet it, trying to wipe the gunk off her face. Finding a hair tie (which was odd, considering Gerard has no need for them, but she didn't question it), she pulled her hair into a quick bun. She let her bangs fall over her eye, concealing the bruise on her face from the night before.

The guys filed into Gerard's basement as she exited the bathroom and gave them a shy smile. Gerard introduced her future companions to her one by one, and she repeated the names silently to herself so she wouldn't forget.

"Bob, Ray, Frank, Mikey..." she muttered. "Hey," she said, stopping at Mikey. "You look like you could be Gerard's brother or something.

They all laughed. "I am his brother," he explained. "I just don't live here at the moment."

Ivy wondered why, but she decided to keep it to herself, not wanting to bring up anything that might be touchy.

"Hey guys..." Gerard started, with a wicked twinkle in his eye. "My parents are gone for the weekend. You know what that means?"

Out of no where, Frankie produced a bottle of hard liquor. "We already got it covered," he said joyfully.

"What do you say Ivy?" Gerard turned towards her. "You down?"

Ivy swallowed hard as the guys all stared at her eagerly for her reply. She hated alcohol, but this was her only shot at making friends. She left her previous town for a reason. She ached to fit in.

She forced a smile on her face. "Totally!"
Sign up to rate and review this story