Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > If we could pretend, We could be something else.

Chapter 6

by MyChemicalRomancer 3 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2010-12-21 - Updated: 2010-12-21 - 2753 words

2Ambiance
I rolled on my side to silence the piercing beeping noise being produced by my alarm clock. I sighed and curled into a ball and decided I was going to skip college today, it was Friday so the college finished early anyways. Also I couldn't stand yet another day of Gerard ignoring me. I felt my tired eyes getting slowly heavier as I drifted off into a light sleep.
I yawned and opened my eyes sleepily, I checked the clock - 13:26PM. Shit I had slept in later than I had planned. I dragged myself out of my warm cosy bed and into the bright pale bathroom, I had my regular boiling hot shower. I stepped out and dried myself before slipping on a black bra and underwear. I walked into my bedroom and realised the curtains were open, I hurried over to close them when I noticed a gawping Gerard staring at me. Fuck! My jaw dropped as I closed the curtains quickly - I guess he had has the day off too. I ran over to my wardrobe and threw on a tight white vest, a black and grey checkered shirt and tight grey skinny jeans. I kept my hair down and put on the regular eye makeup, I slipped on my converses, grabbed my sketchbook and walked out to the backyard.
I sat myself down on the back wall like yesterday and began drawing. I drew a woman in a black and red dress, simple black ballet shoes, a bunch of red roses and long flowing black hair. I began shading and making her more lifelike, even though she was mean't to look dead.
"That's amazing." Someone stated.
I jumped in shock and fell backwards off the wall. I kept my eyes closed and groaned in pain - it was a fucking high wall and the grass wasn't much of a cushion.
"Are you okay !?" I opened my eyes slowly to see Gerard leaning over me, his hands on either side of my head.
I gazed into his dreamy eyes. Wait, Stop, No ! Don't fall for him, I put my hand on my forehead slightly shielding my eyes.
"To say I just fell off a really high wall - I guess I'm okay." I smiled weakly as he let out a soft chuckle.
"Sorry for scaring you - well sorry for everying." He smiled as he lowered his head bashfully.
"I'm sorry too." I said quietly.
We gazed into eachother's eyes as he slowly leaned closer to me. My heart raced as I could feel his breath against my lips, he closed his eyes and leaned forward slightly further. Suddenly he pulled himself away and shook his head.
" My Momma has invited you to dinner tonight, she wants you round now." He said as he stood up and walked away. I sat myself up, I grabbed my sketchbook and marched into my house. I threw my sketchbook and pencils on the dining room table and stomped up to my room. I reapplied my makeup and neatened my clothes, I sprayed myself with perfume and headed out of my house and walked across to the Way's. I knocked on the door and waited a while before I heard a key in the lock. My smile disappeared when I realised it was Gerard who had answered it.
"Come in." He mumbled as he walked away into the house.
I walked down the hallway until I reached the kitchen.
"Donna !?" I called out. I heard a rustling behind the kitchen door and a muffled,
"In here sweetie ! I'm just washing up !"
"Want any help ?" I asked as I walked into the kitchen. She turned and greeted me with a warm smile.
"No thanks hun, you go and relax in the living room."
I nodded and smiled and walked towards the living room. I could hear Frank's hyper giggle and Mikey whining.
"Hey you two!" I grinned as I sat myself down on the sofa.
"Ellie ! Hey ! " Mikey greeted me as he turned his computer game off.
"Well hello beautiful, I said we'd meet again." Said Frank in a mock seductive voice.
"Indeed you did Mr.Iero." I replied in an equally sexy voice.
"Here - incase you need to cover your dignity!" giggled Mikey as he threw a cushion on Frank's lap. I laughed as Frank shot up his finger at Mikey.
"So what brings you around here beautiful ?" Frank asked, resuming the conversation.
"I told a certain someone I would see them again, so I came to fulfil my promise." I replied winking.
We burst out laughing when Mikey wolf whistled. Then Gerard stepped in making my smile disappear instantly. Frank seemed to notice as he shot me a confused look. Gerard sat on the armchair furthest away from me.
"So what were you guys laughing about ?" He asked casually.
"Just Ellie and Frank." Mikey said with a shrug, Gerard's head shot up and looked at Frank.
"Really ? What were you two doing ?" He asked in the same casual tone, but with the way he was firing questions he was anything but that. Frank took this as his que to wind him up.
"She was telling me what she was going to do to me after." He stated with a cheeky grin.
My mouth dropped and I slapped him on the arm hard.
"Tell him the truth or I will tell you what I'm going to do to you after - and believe me, you won't like it." I said pretending to be angry.
"Ooh I like it when they play rough." He said as he winked.
I smacked his arm again and stuck my finger up at him before walking out of the room to help Donna.
When I walked in Donna was already placing the meals on the table.
"Donna ! I would have helped you!" I cried out.
She shook her head and smiled, " No! Your our special guest tonight - but can you tell the boys dinner is ready ?"
I nodded and walked over to the living room door. It was shut but I could hear the conversation.
"Dude what was all that about before !?"
"Me !? We were joking - anyway we saw how you left her like that in her garden! How could you do that to her !?"
There was a long pause.
"I don't know ! I - I.."
I couldn't take it anymore, I opened the door quickly and kept my head down.
"Dinner is ready." I mumbled sadly as I headed out of the room and to the kitchen. I heard Frank hit Gerard round the back of his head.
"Ow!" Gerard cried, "What was that for !?"
"One - to knock some sense into you and, Two - Your being a douche."
I sat myself in the place I was yesterday, Frank next to me, Mikey opposite me, Gerard next to Mikey and Donna inbetween me and Mikey at the head of the table.
"So beautiful, shall we carry on where we left off ?" Frank asked, putting the seductive voice on.
"And would that be Mr.Iero ?" I asked as I wiggled my eyebrows.
"Right about here." Frank said again in his mock seductive voice. I felt his hand slide up my thigh.
"Frank !" I cried out nearly choking on my food, he winked at me before exploding into a fit of hyper giggles. I shook my head and slapped him jokily.
"Stop hitting me !" He cried out.
"I thought you liked it rough." I winked and turned to my meal.
Mikey was chuckling whilst Donna shook her head and giggled.
"You tell him Ellie!" She smiled and put a forkful og her meal in her mouth. I watched Gerard secretly from the corner of my eye, he was completely silent with a moody look on his face. Hormonal or what ?
After a debate on whether I should be allowed to wash the dishes, I was stood in the kitchen dunking plates in the soapy water. I heard the kitchen door open and turned to see Frank.
"Hey Frankie." I greeted him as he walked towards the sink and sat himself on the breakfast bar next to me.
"Ellie, whats going on with you and Gerard ? Whenever your in the same room, one of you or both of you go really quiet. And I'm not taking a shrug of the shoulders as an answer."
I sighed and dried the last plate and put it on the wrack. I sat myself next to Frank and tried to think of what was going on, when the truth was - I didn't have a clue either.
"Honestly Frankie - I don't know, One minute he's there chatting away and comforting me - the next he's just completely blanking me as if I don't exsist. He said he liked me then walked away, he leant in to kiss me just before then walked away like nothing happened. He always makes me open up to him and then just leaves me feeling weak and worthless."
I sighed and looked at me feet as they hung limply from the counter. Frank hugged me tightly.
"Whatever happens, you'll always have Mikey, Donna and me. So if you ever feel like shit - just come over to us. I love you like a little sister - even though I have only known you for like two days, theres just something loveable about you. And if he can't face the truth that he loves you, then thats his fault, Kay?" I nodded as he squeezed me a bit tighter then let me go.
"Now come on ! It's obvious you like him back, so I'm gonna be cupid with Mikey." I giggled and shook my head as he helped me off the counter.
We walked into the living room to see Donna sat on the armchair with Mikey and Gerard sat next to eachother at the end of the sofa. Frank gave Mikey a quick nod, Mikey nodded back and slid to the other end of the sofa. Frank sat next to Mikey and they both looked at me.
"Come sit next to me Ellie !" Frank exclaimed. The sneaky git had planned this before hand.
"No its okay I'll sit on the flo---" My sentence was cut off as Frank grabbed my arm and pulled me inbetween himself and Gerard. I glared at him and Mikey who both gazed at me innocently.
"Whatever could be wrong Beautiful ?" Frank asked putting his sexy voice on.
"You'll find out later." I hissed angrily.
"Ooooh okay." He said winking. I sighed and shook my head as Donna laughed at us.
"Mikey put a film on for you all!" She said happily as she pulled out a magazine and began reading it. Mikey nodded and pulled out the Exorcist. Crap. I HATE that film. I braced myself for it when it began to play.
I watched about half an hour of it before I couldn't take anymore, I turned to hide in Frank's shoulder to have him shove me away.
"Nu-uh ! Use someone else's shoulder sexy."
I sighed and stood up, " I don't really do the exorcist, I'm going getting a drink."
I didn't wait for their replies as I walked into the kitchen, I poured myself a glass of water and sat on a stool next to the breakfast bar. I took small sips from my water and began to hum my faveourite Smashing Pumpkin's song. I didn't even bother turning around when I heard the door go - I was guessing it was Frank.
"Frank I can't believe you tried playing cupid there I mean ---" I turned to see Gerard at the kitchen doorway.
"Oh it's you." I said flatly as I turned to my glass of water.
"Look, I wanted to say sorry, for everything." He said sadly.
I sighed and stared at my glass, I couldn't stand watching him walk away from me again.
"Okay I forgive you, whatever, you can walk away now - and don't say you won't because you've said you won't but do it anyways !" I said sadly with a hint of anger.
"I know, I have been acting like a douche, But it's just - You're so confusing ! I haven't met anyone like you before ! And it's just, it's just--- Gargh !" I turned and looked at him, he was leaning on the breakfast bar with his elbows propped up and his head in his hands.
"Look Ellie, I think you should go."
I looked at him confused, I stood up to leave as he walked away to his room.
"Fuck you Gerard Way!" I shouted angrily.
I put my glass in the sink and wiped the floods of tears pouring down my face, as I turned to leave a worried Donna Way was stood infront of me. She wrapped her motherly arms around me and rocked me gently as I cried my eyes out.
"I b-better get going Donna - thanks for having me." I said wiping my tears as I tried to pull away from her hug.
"Nonsense ! Go up to my room and put on some of my Pj's then come back down here." I nodded and did as I was told and made my way up to her bedroom.
When I walked into her room I could hear Gerard, Frank and Mikey on the other side of the wall.
"What the fuck do you think your doing !?"
"I - I don't know"
"How could you do this to her !? She's got enough on her mind as it is without having someone to mess with her feelings!"
"I - I didn't mean it, I -."
"Save it for her."
I heard the bedroom door open as I quickly turned and started looking for Pj's.
"Hey ! Stop panty raiding my Mum's drawers!" Mikey cried out smiling. I turned and chuckled lightly. I could see Mikey had left the room due to the fight that had kicked off. I couldn't find any pyjamas at all.
"Mikey can I borrow some of your clothes for Pj's ? Your Mum told me to get some of hers but I cant find them and to be honest I'm not into frilly things."
Mikey smiled and nodded as he headed out the door. He came back a few minutes later with a zombie tee and some baggy, clean, boxers.
"N'aww thanks ! Awesome teeshirt by the way."
"No probs, I'll let you, er, get changed."
I nodded and began changing as he closed the door. When I was done I hung my outfit on the banister and headed into Mikeys room. He was sat on he bed playing his guitar.
"Your really good at that." I said as I sat next to him on his bed, facing the window with our backs to the door.
"Thanks." We sat in silence, listening to the little tune Mikey way playing.
"You know he really likes you."
"Hu-wha ?" I asked, quickly pulling myself out of my day dream.
"I said, He really likes you."
"Mikey a fucking word please." Said an angry voice. We both turned to see Gerard in the doorway, his eyes were pink from crying. Wait - Why the fuck would he be crying !? I looked at Mikey who rolled his eyes. I gave him a brave smile and headed towards the door. I completely ignored all eye contact with Gerard, I wiped a few of my tears as I dodged past him. He closed the door behind him, a few seconds later I could hear sobbing.
My eavesdropping was interrupted by Frank, he linked arms with me and guided me downstairs to Donna, who had several tubs of Ben and Jerry's, hot chocolates and skittles. I looked at them both in confusion.
"We're having a girls er- Girly night in !" She smiled as I giggled and they led me into the livingroom, it was filled with duvets and pillows and a coffee table covered in junk food and snacks. We all got comfortable and began to nibble and drink.
"Okay, Tell us EVERYTHING thats happened !" Frank said in a girly voice. We chuckled at his somewhat sudden girlyness.
"Well.." I began with a sigh.
This was going to be a long night.




Enjoy my pretties xxxxx Sorry It's such a late update ! I had a gig with my band xxx It was awesome but I was so freaking nervous XD xxxx anyways I did a long chapter in the hope you could forgive me ! xxxxx
Sign up to rate and review this story