Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Gotta Be Cruel To Be Kind With Vamp's Like Her

Red and Tiny T.

by MrsPatrickStump_FOB 1 review

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2010-12-24 - Updated: 2010-12-24 - 541 words

0Unrated
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

SCARLOTTS POV





I was lying in the grass. Everything looked... wonderful. I was in the park near my old house. The sky was clear and almost to blue.

And there he was. My little brother. The smile on his face was unreal. It seemed to glow in the sunlight. But i was just so glad to see him. He was running towards me.

"RED!" he shouted with glee. "Your awake!"
"What?" i asked confused.
"You nodded off" he said plopping down on the grass next to me.
"I did?"
"yup. You were talking to, i think you were dreaming"
I reached out my hand and touched his face. It was soft. I could smell the grass i was laying in. I could smell sugar and apples. The smell of Tom.
"IM SO GLAD TO SEE YOU!" i said grabbing him and pulling him into a hug. I never wanted to let go. I lett tears fall from my eyes. God it was all a dream. Thank fuck. I don't know what i would do without Tom. No. This Was Real. I was home. Thats all that mattered.
"Can we play now?"
"Yes. Oh god yes. What do ya wanna play Tinny T."
"Don't call me Tiny!" He laughed.
"Just try and stop me!" i shouted attacking him with tickles.
His giggles made me fill with happiness. They were so good to hear.

Then he stopped.

"Who are they?" he said sitting up.

i turned round to see four figures. Standing in the distance. No. Oh please no.

"Tom... run!" i said jumping to my feet and grabbing his tiny hand.

"Who are they!?!" his voice filled with fear.

"Just keep running!"

I turned my head back. They were fallowing us. They tread on the grass behind us.

Tears streamed from my eyes.

"YOUR NOT TAKING HIM AWAY FROM ME!"

Tom stopped in his tracks.

"TOM MOVE!" I shouted in desperation.

"I cant Red! I cant" he said tearing up.

And there they stood. Pete put his hand on Toms shoulder. He looked up at him and suddenly stopped crying.

"Scarlett. WAKE UP!" Pete shouted.

"I AM AWAKE!" i screamed through my tears, letting my body fall backwards. Something soft caught me.

"Scarlett, you have to wake up..." Patrick said softly, stomping me from standing up and running to Tom, instead he lett Pete keep hold of him.

"GET AWAY FROM MY BROTHER!" i shouted struggling.

"He has to take him Scar, hes not real" Joe said.

"NO! YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOUR TALKING ABOUT"

"Scarlett, wake up ok, it'll all be ok, well make you better." Andy whispered in my ear. "Wake up..."

Pete lifted Tom, he didn't struggle or scream. He just gave me a look. It broke my heart. Pete carried him away from me.

"TOM! TOM!" I screamed in pain from the separation. "YOU CANT TAKE HIM AWAY AGAIN!" The others held me. Patrick made sure i never stood fully and kept his hands on my arms.

"PETE! BRING HIM BACK! STOP!!!! ILL DO ANYTHING! PLEASE PETE IM BEGGING YOU! PLEASE PLEASE DON'T PLE-E-E-EASE!"

my voice became quilter as he disopierd in the distance along with my baby brother.

"Scar," Joe whispered stroking my face "Wake up"
Sign up to rate and review this story