Categories > Original > Romance > One Less Lonely Girl

Chap 3

by punk1210 0 reviews

Category: Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2010-12-29 - Updated: 2010-12-29 - 823 words

0Unrated
"Bubba!"
Ashley jumped and stood up quickly to see a little boy and girl smiling.
Unfortunately,it was abruptly and Ian had fallen over and onto the floor.
Ahley's gasped and Ian stood up quickly with the smallest of blushes on his cheeks.
"Hey,Little Bro and Little Sis.",he said quickly then clearing his throat.
The two small kids ran up to the two and looked at Ashley in awe.
"Hi,pretty girl.",they both said in unison.
Ashley smiled and bent down to their level.
"Hi.What are your names?",she asked.
"I'm Nathan.",the small boy said.
"My name is Lulu.",the girl said.
"Aw,what cool names.My name is Ashley.I'm a friend of your brother.",Ashley said.
"You mean Bubba?",Lulu asked.
"Bubba?",Ashley repeated with a giggle.She looked to Ian to see he was looking away and scratching his head.
"He's our Bubba.",Lulu said and both hugged Ian's legs tightly.
Ian laughed nervously and nodded petting their heads.
"Bubba's busy so do Bubba a favor and get lost.",he said through gritting teeth.
"Okay.",they said and left the room with squeals.
"Bubba?",Ashley asked again.
"Yeah,the name catched on.The twins now know me as Bubba.",Ian said.
"Oh,they're twins.Cool.",Ashley said.
"Well,you want me to finish patching your cheek?",Ian asked.
"Actually,I should get back home.I'll see you later.",Ashley said.
"Oh,alright.Bye.",Ian said.She waved and started to leave but he caught her hand pulling her back.
Suddenly,she felt lips connect with her cheek making her absolutely red.
"Bye.",he said once again and let her go.
She waved nervously and slowly left the house holding her injured cheek that he had just kissed.
Once she was in her house,she felt the need to jump on the bed and scream like a little girl.
"Ashley!"
She looked to see John walk towards her.Her eyes widened and she quickly covered her cheek and gave a smile.
"Hey...what's wrong?",John asked.
"Nothing,just an itch.What?",she said quickly.
"I want to know if you want to come with your mother and I to the movies and then after,some dinner.You know,as a family?",John asked.
"Actually,I'm feeling kinda sick all of a sudden and I want to stay in bed.",Ashley said.
"Oh,you okay?",John asked.
"Yeah,must be a small cold.I should be better soon.I'll skip on dinner too.Goodnight.",Ashley said and walked past him and upstairs.
"But it's only 1.",John murmured in question.

"You sure you'll be okay?",Ashley's mom,Natalie,asked as her head popped into the room.
"I'll be fine,Mom.Go have a fun time.",Ashley said with a wave of her hand.
"Alright,I hope you feel better.Bye,baby.",Natalie said and left closing the door.
Ashley sighed and slipped off the bed then walking to the mirror.
She sure did do a good job of hiding the injury.She put make-up all over it.
Carefully and slow,she removed the make-up to reveal a black and blue cheek.
Ashley sighed and poked around it.
"Mom says everything happens for a reason.There better be a reason for this.",Ashley muttered unhappily.
She walked to the window and looked over to Ian's house.The lights were on in the house,and he could see their shadows sittign and eating dinner.
She smiled and noticed immediately which one was Ian.
"Too bad we couldn't kiss.I hope we can one day.I'm actually counting on it.",Ashley whispered speaking to herself.
She thought of what happened today and wondered if the reason behind it all was to pull her and Ian closer together....
Nah,she was probably thinking too much.
Ashley ran over to her diary and pulled off the shelf.She jumped on her bed and ripped it open.
She may be thinking too much,but she can never like a guy too much,right?
Might as well write all about him in thhe diary.
So,she did and with a smile every single second of it.

Ian had finished dinner and excused himself to his room.
He rubbed his eyes with a yawn and walked over to his window and looked out beyond the shades.
Ashley was in her room,her window wide open.
She lay on her bed smiling her heart out as she scribbled stuff into her notebook.
Ian couldn't help but smile himself.
Her long,brown and curly hair.Her white,cute smile.Her adorable dimples.Her,deep and mysterious brown eyes.
Everything about this girl made him feel like he died and flew to heavan.Not that dying would be cool,but still...
Ashley was the girl he wanted to kiss all over and love.He was sure of it.
And he was determined to make it happen.
No matter what...
Sign up to rate and review this story