Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Harry Potter and the Coven Of Hogwarts

Chapter 11-Gryffindor vs. Slytherin

by GhostofHP

The first match of the season and the aftermath.

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica - Characters: Harry - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2010-12-30 - Updated: 2010-12-30 - 3202 words

?Blocked
Chapter 11- Gryffindor vs. Slytherin

Harry awoke the next morning as relaxed as he had ever been before a Qudditch match. He roused his dorm mates and together they came down to the common room where most of the house seemed to be gathering to head down to breakfast united. They cheered as Harry, Ron, and Jimmy entered the room. The cheering continued as seconds later Ginny, Demelza, Rachel, and Dorothy descended the girl’s dorm staircase. The whole house then walked down together, a new version of “Weasley is our King” was being sung, now including each team member having a verse describing their virtues. Harry’s part of the song was at the end, and he laughed at how his verse was altered.

Potter is our king,
Potter is our king
He killed old Voldy, now he’s moldy!
Potter is our king

Potter always catches the golden snitch
He always scratches the ladies itch
That’s why Gryffindor’s all sing

Potter is our king,
Pottery is our king
He killed old Voldy, now he’s moldy!
Potter is our king

Potter was the chosen one
He always makes the ladies cum
Potter will make sure that the enemy is done
Potter is our king

The last refrain was sung as the house made its way into the great hall, most of the other houses were already seated eating and laughter rung through the great hall as the song was finished. The Slytherin’s booed of course, Harry noted Pansy was silent during this and he winked at her. The team sat together and has a hearty meal, soon it was time to head to the pitch and Harry led the team across the sweeping lawn to the locker room. The weather was sunny and a crisp fall chill was in the air, otherwise it was perfect out.

“Alright you lot, let’s kick the shit out of these poof’s,” said Harry in a short but direct pre-game speech.
The team came out to wild applause and after meeting the Slytherin team at the middle of the field, Harry did the traditional handshake with Draco the Slytherin captain, each trying to resist punching the other in the face. Madam Hooch released the Snitch and Bludgers who all shot off into the air and threw the Quaffle up in the air. The match had begun.

It was quick to see that the Gryffindor had the advantage with their chasers. The team of Demelza, Ginny, and Rachel were faster and maneuvered with the fluidity of a world cup team. They barraged the Slytherin keeper with shots and kept stealing passes the opposing chasers tried to make to each other. After the half field practices that the Gryffindor’s had done had conditioned them well to the rough play the Slytherin’s were trying to turn the match into. But the Chasers were used to this and they didn’t mind knocking the brutes on Slytherin around when they could.

Fifteen minutes into the match and Gryffindor was up 50-0, Slytherin hadn’t even had a decent shot on goal yet. Harry and Malfoy were circling the pitch, each marking the other but so far they had ignored each other scanning the area for the golden winged ball. Draco was flying towards his own goal post, Jimmy shot a bludger straight at him whom Malfoy easily avoided, and Draco began taunting Jimmy when Harry saw Dorothy whack the same bludger towards the back of Malfoy’s head.

Crack! The sound rung out as Malfoy was sent shooting off his broom and fall 20 feet on to the pitch. Timeout was called by the Slytherin keeper and soon the Slytherin’s were huddled around their fallen captain while Harry got his team together.

“Selpot, that was bloody brilliant, people are going to talk about that hit for generations. As for the rest of you lot, I’ll try and get the snitch soon so this can be a clean shutout,” yelled Harry.

Malfoy eventually got to his feet and soon the game was on again, Demelza and Ginny each scored two goals and the Lions were up 90-0. Ron had an amazing save where he avoided a bludger and then had to do a sloth grip roll and ended up kicking the Quaffle to Rachel for an easy assist. It was soon becoming a blow out. Harry and Malfoy were flying in tandem, Malfoy searching for the snitch which had been completely elusive. Harry spotted it first, but too his horror Malfoy saw it seconds later and they both shot off toward the Lions left goal post, where three feet above the ground the snitch hovered glinting in the sun.

Malfoy was a few yards in front of Harry when they started their streaking descent, but Harry caught him with about 20 yards to go. They were neck and neck and Malfoy had a better line to the snitch, Harry quickly yelled out, “Pansy’s ass is so tight Malfoy, I can’t believe you stopped tapping that, although she did say I fill her up whereas you just seemed a small tickle.”

Malfoy’s eyes nearly popped out of his skull and Harry took his momentary spluttering to reach across his chest and grab the snitch, he then quickly grabbed the goal post he was about to fly straight into and swung around it, leaped off his broom and did a graceful rolling landing ending in a bow to the now roaring crowd. Gryffindor had won 250-0, the biggest blowout in recent memory.

Hugs and kisses were all exchanged between the team mates, and the swelling crowd ushered the winning team back to the school, deep in song of “Weasley is our King” with the revised lyrics. The common room was a rowdy party that began after the game and continued through dinner and into the night. Harry, Neville, and Jimmy snuck out to the Three Broomsticks and brought back several cases of Butter beer, Hermione saw them coming through the portrait hole and gave Harry a frown, but after he shot her a quick puppy dog eye look she smirked and rolled her eyes. A group of first year girls entertained everyone with an a capella version of Weasley is our king to much applause, a few fourth years created an impressive flying model version of the match that played itself out over the heads of everyone. The end of the match had the model of Malfoy exploding into flame to roaring approval.

As the night got later, younger students began dropping out of the festivities, a second year boy getting sent off to bed after stumbling around half drunk and making a pass at the fat lady. Around Ten, Neville and Ron made off with Lavender and Pavarti through the portrait hole. Harry noticed this and quickly looked to find Hermione who also had noted the disappearance and nodded to Harry upon realizing he was looking toward her. She resumed her conversation with Ginny and soon the two of them also went out of the portrait hole as well, Harry was the only one who noticed they were holding hands.
Turning his thoughts to present company, Harry looked around him. Dorothy and Rachel were practicing some sort of synchronized dance to a song that kept playing on the wizard wireless. They both had on the team color short gold shorts and maroon tank tops that hugged their curves incredibly well. Demelza was sitting next to him in a similar outfit, but she had a gold and black plaid skirt that went halfway down her thigh and the same maroon tank top, Harry had a great view of her ample cleavage, and she was leaning up next to him flirting every chance she got.
Seamus and Jimmy were whistling cat calls at Dorothy and Rachel and slamming back Butter beers. They only others left in the room were a group of 5th years who were off in the corner playing some sort of card game. Demelza put Harry’s hand on her leg, letting him run his hand over it and feeling how smooth and soft her skin was.

A loud bumping song came on the wireless, it was Hip hop and definitely by muggles, but the beat was really good and the hook sounded remarkably familiar, like something her heard at the Dursley’s. His aunt Petunia loved musicals, he recognized the chorus from the musical Annie, one of his favorites, he remembered as a very little boy listening to the songs from his cupboard and wishing he would be removed from the Dursley’s and adopted by some wonderful rich couple.
Demelza squealed and began to dance with Rachel and Dorothy; they all knew the song because they started doing a grinding dance to it. At one point all three were sticking out their butt’s front to back and grinding into the girl behind them. Harry was sure that Seamus and Jimmy had to be sporting the same wood he was at this point.

“I don’t know about a hard knock life, but I am hard looking at you three,” Harry said when the song was over.

“Maybe we should move this party somewhere a little more private Harry,” Demelza said to him with a wink.

“Ladies, should we explore the mysteries of the 7th year boy’s dorm?” asked Seamus.

All three girls giggled and followed Harry, Seamus, and Jimmy up the dorm stairs. The only other person in the room was Ritchie, who had had a fire whiskey drinking contest with several 6th year boys and had won, but passed out soon after. He was lying face down in his boxer shorts, Dorothy went over and pulled them down a bit and whipped out some eye liner, she wrote on his upper butt cheeks “Too Drunk to Fuck” and everyone was rolling on the floor for several minutes. When Harry finally got done wiping the tears out of his eyes he found Demelza at his side guiding him into his bed.

“It’s taken us much too long to get to this part Potter, I need to show my captain some gratitude,” she whispered as her hands found their way under his shirt and began peeling off his clothes.

Harry put his hands behind his head and relaxed as his curvy chaser stripped him naked and began kissing him from his lips down to his nipples which she nibbled on and then worked his way down over his abs to his now throbbing member. She began licking him from his balls to the tip of his shaft flicking her tongue on his tip before licking his shaft again. Over and over she did this; teasing his cock and making the nerve centers vibrate. Finally she took his head in her lips and slowly sucked him in about 8 inches deep. Her hazel eyes were locked onto his own emerald green and they flashed with passion and watered slightly.

Demelza was obviously talented in more than just what she could do on the pitch; Harry had never been sucked like this before. Her technique was flawless; it was almost like her teeth had disappeared to be replaced by another set of lips. Her suction was steady and never seemed to waiver, while Harry could tell she was breathing as per normal. Her tongue then seemed to grow width wise and wrap around his shaft, like she was rolling her tongue, but wrapping him up like the meat in a burrito. It was the strangest but most intense blow job Harry had ever received.

Other people moaning in the room told Harry he wasn’t the only one getting some action, glancing quickly around Harry saw Dorothy and Jimmy on his bed in a very similar position, and Seamus had Rachel bent over his bed and had his face in her ass, Harry couldn’t tell where he was licking her but she seemed to enjoy it thoroughly. Demelza started a low humming song as she sucked him which only pushed Harry closer to the edge.

Harry Whispered to her, “I'm gonna blow if you don’t stop.”

This only made Demelza increase her bobbing, still having her eyes locked on Harry. He quickly could take no more and released, shooting deep into her mouth and she swallowed everything. She kept his cock in her mouth, her tongue (or was it tongues?) slithering around his shaft like snakes. The waves of ecstasy were finally allowing Harry to think clearly, and he quickly lifted her up and had her clothes off in a pool on the floor in seconds. Taking a moment to admire her body, her petite size competed with her exaggerated curves. Her dark olive skin and black hair made her exotic, her nipples stood out hard and erect, her tits still perky but very large. Her ass was round and bubbled out but was firmly toned, made Harry want to run his hands over and massage them, which he did. She sighed as his hands worked their way up her back and shoulders, and then plunging down to her buttocks and upper thighs. She stuck her ass up in reaction to his touch, allowing for better access.

Harry conjured baby lotion from thin air with another wand flick warmed it and poured it all over Demelza’s back. She sighed as his hands began to work over her olive skin, making it glisten. His cock began poking between her butt cheeks and she slid her hips up to give him access to her dripping pussy. He continued to rub the lotion in over her back and shoulders, but now every time he leaned forward, running his oiled hands over her toned back, he slid inside her very moist and hot box.

“Oh my god yes Harry, Oooh give me that thick hard cock,” she purred.

“Oooh Jimmy, fuck me baby!” yelled a sweaty Dorothy who was straddled on the lap of the naked Peakes who was on his knees and fucking her in an athletic move.

Seamus added his own soundtrack to the mix by fucking Rachel, who was bent over his bed biting on a pillow and whimpering, the sound of flesh slapping together keeping a metronome like pace to the room.

Harry quickly fell into the same rhythm Seamus was doing and soon all three girls were cumming in unison, when they did so a flash of light covered the room for a second.

“What the hell was that?” asked Seamus still pumping his cock into Rachel who was now softly moaning into the pillow.

“Don’t know Seamus,” panted Demelza, “but it felt amazing, Harry do you and Seamus mind if we do something a little unusual?”

Harry shook his head and Seamus pulled out of Rachel so that she fell to her side and looked at Demelza. Demelza mouthed something to Rachel, who smiled instantly and shook her head approvingly. Rachel got up and came to the bedside of where Harry was now kneeling and Demelza was lying on her side. Seamus followed her, his 6 inch cock bobbing along leading the way.

“Merlin Harry, you gonna club a baby seal with that thing?” joked Seamus nodding towards Harry’s cock.

“No he isn’t, but it feels fucking amazing,” said Demelza as she and Rachel and giggled in unison.

Rachel jumped onto the bed and the girls got into a sixty nine position, Rachel on top of Demelza, her face close to Harry and they began to lick each other. It was one of the hottest things Harry had seen. Rachel looked up at him and her hands stretched open Demelza’s wet pussy as an invitation. Harry looked over at Seamus who winked at him and got on the bed behind Rachel where Demelza was lapping away. Harry plunged into Demelza again, but was quickly aware of how Rachel’s tongue seemed to be snaking around his cock as he pumped into the olive skinned beauty, his hands now holding her spread legs wide.

Seamus was pumping into Rachel from behind and Harry could see his slick cock wet with her juices, he also noticed an incredibly long tongue doing something similar to what was currently happening to his own. Both of them must of either be transfiguring their tongues or have some other unknown ability Harry thought to himself. Looking over at Jimmy and Dorothy they were now on their sides, both facing toward Harry’s bed, Jimmy still fucking Dorothy from behind while she overtly played with her clit and nipples while watching the four way in front of them.

Soon Seamus pumped his gooey load into Rachel and Demelza licked his balls and shaft clean before driving her long dexterous tongue into Rachel dripping box. After seeing Seamus go off Harry was ready for his second release of the night. He declared his intentions and Demelza pushed back against his member in a sign of clearly wanting his seed inside her. Pumping away Harry lost his load again and filled the olive skinned beauty with his hot white seed.

Dorothy screamed out in orgasm and Jimmy grunted several times as the two had finally overcome their urge to orgasm along with the rest of the room. Collapsing on the bed, Harry could hear the rest of the room’s occupants breathing hard and deep and soon everyone’s breathing turned slow and restful. Harry curled into Demelza’s back and he soon passed out.

Morning came streaming through the windows in the 7th year boys dorm and Harry awoke facing a tangle of black hair and olive skin, his left hand draped over a warm naked body and cupping a rather large breast. He could think of few better ways to awaken. He took his glasses from the night stand he had left them on and looked about the room. Demelza was still sleeping next to him and Rachel and Seamus were cuddled at the foot of the bed. Jimmy and Dorothy were on his bed; Dorothy was just stirring herself awake. She smiled at him as Jimmy awoke to her movement and kissed her neck from behind.

Harry went to the attached shower room and rinsed off in the hot water, emerging in a white towel to see Jimmy slowly fucking Dorothy from behind again. Harry dressed as Dorothy moaned her climax and she rolled over to suck Jimmy to his. Harry walked down the stairs to common room and down toward the great hall. On his way he saw Susan Bones who stopped him in the deserted hallway.

“Great game yesterday Harry,” she said with a smile. Susan was wearing a black and yellow plaid miniskirt that showed an awful lot of tanned leg. Her black cardigan hugged her large breasts and her red hair framed her tan face full of cute freckles.

“Thanks Susan, how are you doing?” asked Harry looking the buxom redhead over.

“I’m great Harry, but I was wondering if you would do me,” she paused a moment before continuing,” a favor?”
Sign up to rate and review this story