Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Will You Be My Comic Book Hero...?

Date Night (Part 1)

by fabulouskilljoy8_8 1 review

Winny gets to meet everyone, spends the day with them, earns herself the title of slut from her own mind and has a surprise guest that really isnt wanted.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-01-02 - Updated: 2011-01-03 - 3236 words

0Unrated
Okay, so just a quick thing, this is based now and not then, so they are teens in 2010 :) Meaning they are playing on a Wii. Just had to clear that up xD. R&R, It benefits you aswell...i promise ;)

Chapter 3

I awoke to the sound of Mikey snoring lightly beside me and Gee and Dane playing some kind of computer game in the next room. I climbed out of bed and stretched, then made my way into Gee’s room, to find himself and my little brother sitting on the floor in front of a television, their eyes glued to the screen. I folded my arms and raised my eyebrows at Gee as he whooped in celebration, then stopped as soon as he saw me standing there. “What?” He dropped the controller on his lap and raised his hands in the same way a criminal would when surrendering. I tried to keep my composure, but couldn’t stop my self from laughing at the oh-so-innocent look on his face.
“Hey…what’s with all the noise?” Mikey asked, joining us in Gee’s room, scratching his belly.
“Oh nothing, just Gee trying to be young again.”
“What do you mean again?! I’m only a year older than you!!” Gee protested, pausing the game and pulling himself up off the floor.
“Whatever, old man!” I giggled and he pouted. “Anyways, I have to go and call my work, they’re probably wondering where I’ve been the past couple of days.”
“You gonna quit?”
“I’ll quit the diner, and I’ll ask for a few less shifts for the store, but I wont quit the shop, I still need money, I wanna contribute something if we’re gonna live here.” I smiled for the last time and exited the room, heading for the phone.
“Hello?” My boss answered her mobile, obviously working.
“Hey, its Winona.”
“Winona?! Where the fuck have you been? I was worried about you!!” She exclaimed. I had always loved Ren, the owner of the comic/music/whatever the fuck store I worked at, because she didn’t care if I didn’t turn up for work, she just cared if I had a good reason, and she would always worry about me, like I was her little sister.
“Im so sorry, but, um, well my Mom was murdered the other night and I haven’t really been able to get in.” There was silence on the end of the line and I knew she was completely shocked.
“Honey I’m so sorry!! My god, oh my god, well, you don’t have to come in to work for the next week, and you’ll still be paid. Just to let you know. But anyway, oh sweetie, fuck. Im so sorry.”
“Its…well…its not okay but, y’know.”
“Yeah.” She said sympathetically.
“ But thank you for the paid leave!! I’ll be back the week after, I swear.”
“Oh don’t worry about it Winny, you come back as soon as you see fit.”
“Thank you Ren, I love knowing your more than just my boss.”
“Fuck yes I am. Jeez, listen hun, I gotta go, customers, but, again, im so sorry and I love you, okay? See you soon.”
“Love you too boss.” She laughed at this and hung up the phone and I did the same, then picked it back up again to phone Robert, my other boss. The boss from hell. Lets just say that conversation didn’t quite go as well as my conversation with Ren had, and it ended with me calling him a “Horrible, heartless, fugly shit-head” and quitting. It felt good, I have to admit. Once I was done phoning my work, I dialled the number of the hospital where my mothers body was and explained what I wanted. When I was done making phone calls I headed back upstairs to find the guys.
“So. What are we doing today?” I asked, flopping down on Gee’s bed beside Dane, who was watching the brothers argue over the TV remote. “GUYS!!” I shouted, getting their attention.
“Oh, right, Ray’s coming round with his girlfriend and mine and Gee’s girlfriends are coming too…Oh, and so is Frank….” Both of them turned to me and wiggled their eyebrows.
“Fuck off.” I said, narrowing my eyes at both of them, and getting up so I could prepare myself. “What time?” I asked, trying to sound casual.
“Around 12ish.” Mikey said, once again wiggling his eyebrow. I flipped him off and walked out of the room and into his, where I pulled my PJ bottoms off and pulled a pair of faded grey skinnies with huge rips in them on to my legs. I then walked over to the set of draws and pulled out a fitted red vest top with “Im a fucking genius” emblazoned on the front in shiny letters. I yanked my PJ vest over my head and replaced it with the vest, then walked over to the desky thing and grabbed my deodorant. Once I was done dressing myself I went into the bathroom and fixed my face and hair. When I finally felt I looked decent enough to face the guy I’d kissed yesterday and dreamt about last night, I walked back into Gee’s room where all the boys were still staring at the television.
“Ooooh, look at you, all skinny jeaned and tight topped and made up. Making an effort for one of our guests are we?” Gee asked, obviously Mikey had told him what happened last night with me and Frank.
“What’s he going on about?” Dane asked from the bed.
“Winny’s got a boyfriend.” Mikey and Gee sang along together.
“Ooooh.” Dane repeated Gerard, joining in on the torment. I slapped a laughing Gee round the back of his head.
“Ouch. Bitch.” Gee smiled. We sat around for about an hour before I heard the door bell go and watched Gee get up and make a speedy exit to answer it. “Wow, this girl must be hot, he never used to get up that quick.” I got up and followed him, walking down the stairs to be greeted by a grinning Frank and a rather disappointed looking Gee.
“Hey you.” Was all Frank needed to say for my smile to widen an incomprehensible amount.
“Hey.” I replied, finishing my journey down the stairs. We stayed like that for a few seconds, both of us grinning like total nobs at one another, until Gee exclaimed, “Please, get me a bucket, I can feel the bile rising up my throat.” I turned to him and stuck my tongue out, while Frank didn’t even bother to face him as he raised his middle finger at him, Gee laughed in response and walked into the kitchen, leaving me and Frank alone, still grinning so much it hurt my cheeks.
“So,” He spoke first moving closer to me, “About that…walk we had last night…”
“What about that walk last night?”
“Well, I’d kinda like to walk again some time…maybe.”
“Uh huh. I’m sure.” I smirked and stepped off the stairs completely. He began to walk towards me and I toward him. I raised my arms and wound them around his neck while he snaked his arms around my waist. I looked up at him and stared for a few seconds, then leant into him and gently pressed my lips to his, he leaned into me further, deepening the kiss and scrunching my vest in his fists. I felt his tongue slide across my bottom lip as a request for me to open my mouth. I obliged quickly and allowed him entrance so he could explore. I moaned quietly as our tongues twisted together and around each-other. I felt him remove his tongue and bite my bottom lip, then nibble his way along it. I groaned again, dragging my hands from around his neck and round to his chest, rubbing it lightly while he trailed his arms from around my waist, to down to my butt. The weight of his hands on my ass lightened as he crept them slowly upwards and beneath my shirt, he was centimetres away from reaching his target when there was a sharp knock on the door and Gee sped past us, unfortunately not speeding fast enough to miss Franks hands up my shirt.
“I left you miles apart and you end up with your hands all there!” he observed, opening the front door. I watched as he kissed a dainty, brown haired girl quickly on the lips before winding an arm around her waist and pulling her inside.
“Mily, this is Winny, Winny, Mily.” He said, gesturing to her and smiling. She gave a small wave and said “Hey” quietly. I nodded at her, quickly taking in her appearance; she was shortish, with long, wavy brown hair and light brown eyes. She wore a fitted dress covered in different colour flowers that came to around 10cm above her knee, a hoody that was obviously Gee’s, and a pair of killer looking combat boots. I blushed slightly as Frank retracted his hands from my shirt and grab my hand in his.
“Ooh Frankie,” The girl said, turning to face the blushing mess beside me, “finally got yourself a chick have we?” She winked at him, then smiled kindly at me.
“Mikey!” Gerard shouted, “Nikki’s here!” I looked at him questioningly for a second, then there was another knock on the door. He shrugged and winked at me, turning back to the door.
“I think its about to get real crowded in here, so I’ma go chill in the front room. K?” She turned to Gee and pecked his lips, before walking through to the sitting room. I squealed when I saw who was waiting behind the door this time, running up to him and flinging my arms around his waist.
“RayRay!!” I remembered Ray the best out of all the un-Way friends I had years ago. He wound his arms around my me and laughed into my hair. I unwound myself and blushed because of my compulsive behaviour.
“Hey Winny, Long time no see.” He giggled lightly. “Um…this is Aria.” He said, grabbing a girls hand and pulling her through the door. “
“And I’m Nikki.” Another girl said, pushing past Ray and Aria to offer me her hand. I took it and smiled at the old fashioned gesture. We stood there awkwardly for a minute before Gee broke the silence and lead us all to join Mily in the front room. Whilst sitting on the couch beside Frank, listening to all the others chatter away, I glanced at the girlfriends of Mikey and Ray. Nikki was exactly as Mikey had described; a tattoo on her neck of a heart bursting into flames, startling blue eyes, with a shockingly good complexion, despite the easy blushing. She was perched lightly on Mikey’s lap on the armchair, occasionally contributing to the conversation. She was wearing a high waisted, black skirt with a yellow v-neck vest top tucked into it and a fitted Iron Maiden hoody over that. Aria was a slim, tanned beauty, with medium length layered black hair, eyes the colour of mahogany, which were framed by perfectly applied eyeliner. She was sitting between Ray and Myself, laughing quietly, but often drifting off and only being pulled back to reality when someone asked her a question or noticed the blank look on her face. She wore a pair of bright green high socks, a black skirt coming down to around mid-thigh, and a Green Day band tee. Looking at the three of them I felt oddly over dressed, so I excused myself from the room and went upstairs to change into a pair of navy blue high waisted shorts and pulling a hoody over the top of my vest. I went back downstairs and used the excuse “I was too hot” when I got a questioning look from Frank.
“So. What’s with you and Frank?” Aria asked when we walked into the kitchen, me having offered everyone drinks and her having insisted upon helping me.
“What?...Me and Fra-…Umm, I…well…I don’t really know…” I confessed, retrieving glasses from the cupboard.
“Aww, believe me, you’ll now by the end of the day.” Nikki said, walking into the room with Mily.
“So…um…have you been with the guys long?” I asked, desperate to change the subject.
“Oh yeah, well…me and Nic have, Aria and Ray got together around 2 months ago where as I’ve been with Gee since 15 and Nic’s been with Mikey since 16.” Aria smiled at me.
“Yea!! Im not the newbie any more!!” I laughed along with them, feeling like a part of the group.
“Don’t worry, we all realize the hardships of being a girlfriend to guys that are such good friends and in a little band together…speaking of, did they tell you what their name was?” Nikki asked, leaning across the work surface opposite the one I was pouring the drinks on.
“No…why?”
“Well you’ve known them longer than all of us and we thought they might have told you.” She explained standing up again.
“No, Gee just said they hadn’t got a name yet…why? Do you think they do?”
“We don’t know. We have our suspicions. Anyways, back to you and Frank.” Mily said, clapping her hands together excitedly.
“What about me and Winny?” Frank asked, walking into the room. “Aww, come on now girls. Don’t stop gossiping on my account…” He whined, walking over to me.
“Come on ladies, lets take the drinks in for the others.” Aria said, grabbing two of the glasses and winking at me as they left. Frank watched them leave then turned back to me, placing his hands on the work surface on either side of my hip. “I keep telling them not to gossip about me, and what do they do? They gossip. Anyway. Umm. About what they were talking about…” I nodded and blushed lightly, remembering the kiss earlier that day. “Well, I was wondering if maybe tonight I could take you out on a proper date. Like a trial run. Instead of just asking you straight out to be my girlfriend.” He said confidently, leaning into me and crossing his legs like he needed to pee. I laughed and blushed harder, silently cursing my mother for giving me such rosy fucking cheeks.
“I think that would be awesome.” I nodded at him. He smiled and allowed his eyes to glance down at my lips. I quickly got the gist of his thinking and leaned into him, crushing my lips against his and winding my arms around his neck. I felt him stroke his hands down to my thighs as he picked me up and sat me down on the work surface. I was beginning to feel like a bit of a whore, seeing this was about the third time we’d seen each other in 4 years and I already had my legs wrapped around his waist. I pulled away from him and smiled again, keeping my arms and legs wrapped around him.
“Your making me feel like a total slut. I hope you realize that.” I sighed and laughed a little. He laughed hard, bending over.
“Not intentional m’dear, not intentional.” He finally said after laughing for 5 minutes, giggling for at least 10 minutes, then taking an additional 5 minutes to compose himself. I giggled quietly and kissed him again, only softly this time. He slid me down from the counter top and lightly touched the tip of his nose to mine.
“Your such a cliché.” I giggled. He giggled back at me and pulled me toward the front room to join the others.
“Ohh, why thank you for joining us.” Gee said sarcastically as we entered the room. “We were just about to put a film on.”
“No we weren’t. We were about to play that dancing game. Gerard is just being a boring, stubborn old fag.” Mily announced, kicking Gee lightly in the butt, seeing as he was currently on all fours searching for a film.
“I vote dancing game!!” Frank called out excitedly, letting go of me to allow him space to run forward, kick Gee out of the way and in one swift movement, manage to set up the game and have ready for everyone to play.
“Jesus Frank, How the fuck do you do it?” Gee asked, pulling himself off the floor. “And you, how very dare you call me a fag, I think you of all people would have enough proof against that statement.” He said, climbing slowly on top of her and wrapping his arms around her squealing frame. I watched and laughed as he bit her neck and she made her best effort to push him off her. My attention was diverting from a struggling Mily to a…well…if you saw it, you wouldn’t really call it dancing…more like…trying to bat a demented wasp away from stinging his balls. I laughed at him and sat down next to Ray and Aria, who were currently watching in horror as Frank butchered song after song with terrible dancing. After an hour or so, Mikey piped up and managed to change the game to some war type thing, and all the guys crowded around to take turns to play.
“So.” Aria said, budging up the couch so she was beside me. “Frank asked you out yet?”
“Uh huh, tonight, he wants to take me on a “Trial Run” before asking me to be his girlfriend…” I couldn’t help feeling that the way I said it made him sound horrible.
“What?! A fucking trail run?!”
“For me, not him, so that I can decipher whether I wish to date him properly.”
“Ohhhh.” She smiled and we continued to talk for a couple of hours, only stopping to quietly observe the guys over-exaggerate their winnings and losses, I believe the words “Midget Fucker.” Were thrown about a few times and the words “Haha! Now you owe me skittles.” Come from Franks mouth at least 5 times. Finally it reached 6’o’clock, and Frank arose from where he was sitting, did a little victory dance involving telling Gee to “Suck on that” whilst pointing at his dick, then walked over to me, brandishing his hand to me. I took it and stood up, then let go and ran from the room shouting “Be back in a sec”, I ran up to Mikey’s room and quickly pulled some stockings over my legs and changed my shirt to one a little less casual. I ran into the bathroom and quickly re-applied my make-up and fixed my hair so it looked less like a bats nest. I ran back downstairs to find Frank waiting for me, an incredibly confused expression on his face. It took me a minute to figure out why he was confused. He was confused because of the police officer’s standing there. Then he was even more confused when one of them approached me, uttering the words “Your under arrest for the murder of Lillian Abigail Stark…”.
Sign up to rate and review this story