Categories > Original > Fantasy > Chains of Oblivion

Back to my Home...

by TitanDeath 0 reviews

The stars align and give me strength.

Category: Fantasy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Angst, Drama, Fantasy, Horror, Humor, Romance, Sci-fi - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2006-05-14 - Updated: 2006-05-14 - 1228 words

0Unrated
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
- Just to clarify, this takes place in... well you can say future but there is still magic along with technology. Ok so I finished most of the history here so yea...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Dark Titan finally reached his destanation. His ship still waited for him by the beach. He entered its dark mouth and walked into the control room. He lifted the Light Bringer off the alien planet and jetted back into the comferting black abyss of space.

He couldn't stand all of the life on all of the planets. It drove him insane just to think that on every planet in the universe, there is life. The dark life that defies everything and makes others suffer, that betrayed everything, that knew no bounds of evil. He just sighed. "I walk on the plains of oblivion. The charred ground that once gave life to all that stood there, now dead itself without a soul. Darkness fills in for the life that once flourished on this once rich planet. The planet that once held everything. The planet that was once the ultimate center of the universe. Now it lays dead while lits ife spreads to every corner of the dark abyss of space.

"I remember my old life there. Everything was perfect. The planet held the most important beings in the universe. The humans. The greatest beings to ever life. They pushed to the edges of science and technology. They mastered all magics possable and they were revered by all for their knowladge and wisdom. But as the guardian races of the universe, something had to go wrong.

"Ever since the day that the mortal humans tried to play god and try to bring back the dead, tried to create their own life, tried to become immortal, everything exploded as all life drained and burrned from the newly corruped planet. Every planet gives life now except for that one. The once so long ago called... Earth"

The Dark Titan recorded all this for future refrence. For all the beings that would visit his ship in the future. He needed to tell the story of the fall of the human and angel race. His races. How only about 100 angels remained in the universe and how the humans lost their purity and became the darkness they are today.

"After the Wipeout, the remaining humans fled from their ancient homeplanet and traveled to a new planet to rebuild their once glorious civilization. Once they arrived on the planet called Remember, they knew this was the place to restore their lives. The humans soon found out that their group had split into two races. The humans and a new race that seemed human in every way except that they were much more powerful and could almost live forever.

"The new race was then called the angels and they took up the place as the protectors of the universe next to the humans. The angels where much more than human because they held more power and knowladge than a human and they could not die by aging. The angels could still die by sicknesses, wounds, and magic. It is extreamly hard to kill an angel so that remained their advantage. The angel population grew painfuly sowly however, because an angel can only give birth every decade.

"The humans thrived on and rebuild their civilization to its former glory. This time they didn't dive into forbiden topics like they did just prior to the Wipeout. Still, the darkness lurked in their shadows and heretics are still amung them. The heretics began their work in the shadows but slowly, they became bolder and challenged the pure humans with their necromancery and dark magics and sciences.

"The pure humans quickly crushed all of the herectics with no mercy with horror as they realized that their civilization was no different than the one long ago back on Earth. The rulers asked the angels for their help to root out all of the heretics so that their civilization would not plunge into another Wipeout. The angels agreed to help and soon destroyed most of the heretics.

"The few heretics that remained continued to dive into darker magics and sciences still and gained even more power than they had previously had. All this dark build-up gave rise to another being. They were called the demons. The demons spawned on the charred plains of Earth out of the darkness that lingered there. They traveled through space terrorizing all the beings that lived until they eventualy found Remember. Once there, they went straight for the heretics and bowed to their knowladge and power over the dark arts. The heretics then began to grow in numbers again and the pure humans and angels couldn't keep htem in line any longer.

"Then when they thought that anther Wipeout was iminent, the heretics spred their magics to prevent another Wipeout but that corruped most of the human race. The humans became almost demons but much more powerful. The last of the pure humans, fled Remember with the angels and from that day, lived in giant earth ships that traveled throughout space and became nomads but still helping where ever they can and guarding the universe from the new dark humans and demons.

"From the Dark Gathering, the pure humans started to wage a doomed war with the dark humans in hopes of overcomming them and returning peace to the human race and to the universe. The dark humans had numbers and massave advantages over the pure humans however, and it was only a matter of time until the remaining pures were wiped out and only darkness reigned."

The Dark Titan paused and shuddered at the memory. He silently prayed for the dead pure humans that gave their life in the last battle to end it all. He prayed for his loved ones that could stll be alive somewhere in the giant abyss of space. For a moment, the Dark Titan,s eyes flashed a dark black of grief and swirled into different colors as emotions started to fill him once again.

"The stars align and give me strength. They let me feel the way I did before everything happened and gives me hope of finding the ones I love...." The Dark Titan muttered to himself. He sighed, closed his eyes and pounded his fist onto his chair. He opened his eyes again and the color returned to their dark blood red of anger, rage, hate, and pain.

"The war lasted 500 years between many generations of humans but all the while, the numbers of the pures dwindled slowly but surely. They knew their defeat was iminent so they decided to take one last stand against their dark counterparts. The pures ammased a force to strike decicivly and quickly to try and take out as many darks as possable before they were destroyed and overrun by the darks and demons. The angels knew about the attack and decided to help the pures in any way they can."

The Dark Titan then stopped his story. "There is more but it must wait until another day. For today, I will return back home. Back to my home... the ancient planet that once was the untimate certer of the universe... Earth" He plotted a course to Earth and his ship dissapered into a flash of light into the slipstream of space.
Sign up to rate and review this story