Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Blood, Sweat and Tears.

Chapter 2.

by MyChemicalRomancer 3 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2011-01-04 - Updated: 2011-01-04 - 1206 words

0Predictable
Kat closed the office doors and strutted back down the corridor. She squinted when she saw three figures leant against the wall.
'Shit.' She thought as she walked closer. They were all dressed in dark grey pinstriped suits, they worked for Gerard aswell - but thought themselves higher than Kat because she was a woman.
"Hey tutz." The shortest, most cocky one spoke. His name was Frank, Frank Iero.
"Hey twat." She replied flatly. There were 'oooohs' and chuckles from the other two. Frank half scowled then smirked.
"Your a feisty one aren't you ?" He cooed as he took a step forward. Kat instinctively took a step backwards. Frank raised his hands as if he had been caught by the police.
"I'm not going to hurt you babe." He said as he lowered his hands. Kat rolled her eyes and glared at him.
"Just let me get past, I have places to be." She stated.
Frank smirked and gazed at her, " One of those places should be in bed with me."
"As appealing as that sounds, I have red hot needles to stab into my eyes - so if you don't mind I'll be heading off." She barged forward only to be grabbed by Frank. He span her around and pinned her against the dark dreary wall.
"Listen babe, your under me. And you will be under me physically and screaming my name." He hissed into her ear. Kat struggled and tried to push him off of her, but it was no use.
"Keep on fucking fantasising and let me go !" She said angrily.
Frank slowly let go of her, but before he did he kissed her on the cheek lightly. Kat squirmed and kicked him off of her, she slapped him across the cheek and stormed out of the building.
The cold night air nipped at her bare arms, chest and thinly covered legs. Her coat was back in the office but she daren't go back and face Frank. Kat hugged herself and rubbed her arms, trying to make some sort of friction to warm herself up. He kept her head down as she tried to hide the blood on her face.
Suddenly she crashed into someone. She fell backwards onto the concrete floor and looked up at who it was. He was a tall stocky build, with blonde hair, shaven at the sides with a side fringe that went over one eye. He had a silver lip ring in and piercing blue eyes. Kat felt her heart flutter just staring at him.
"I'm so sorry ! You okay !?" He cried in a mellow voice, he held out his hand and Kat took it feebly. He pulled her onto her feet in one tug. He stared at her face and frowned.
"Boyfriend troubles ?" He asked referring to the blood on her face. Kat lowered her head and nodded. She felt bad lying but she would be in serious trouble if anyone found out about Gerard's killing business.
"You wanna come back to mine ? Until your boyfriend is off your tracks." He offered, Kat shook her head and sighed. He held her arm firmly but gently.
"I insist." He smiled. Kat smiled and nodded, there was something about him that reasurred her. If the worst came to worst she had a gun in her garter which she wasn't afraid to use. Kat shivered as the night breeze picked up.
"Here, take my jacket." He said as he wrapped his leather jacket around her shoulders.
"Thanks." She smiled as she snuggled into it. They walked in silence for a while.
"So whats your name ?" He asked casually.
"Kat, and yours ?" She said as she gazed up at him and smiled. There was something about him that made her heart flutter.
"My names Bob, nothing special." He chuckled. Kat giggled.
"Just through here." He said as he guided her through an apparment reception. They stopped and waited for the lift, as they did Kat quickly planned her story.
He led her down the hallway and to his appartment, he unlocked the door and flicked on the light.
"I share an appartmnt with my sister and she's out visiting our parents - so you can stay in her room ... and borrow her clothes in yu want."
Kat smiled and walked in behind him. She followed him into his sisters bedroom.
"I'll, er- let you get changed."
She smiled and made her way to the ensuite, she stepped into the shower and let boiling hot water wash away all her sins. When she felt completely clean, she stepped out and dried herself. She walked over to the wardrobe and looked through the outfits, she settled on a misfits tee and skinny jeans. She sat at the dressing table and dried her hair and tied it up into a large loose bun. With stray pieces of hair hanging out.
She opened the bedroom door as the smell of pizza drifted into her airways. Her stomach grumbled as she walked down the hallway and towards the kitchen.
'I will just stay tonight and go.' She thought to herself.
Bob turned and smiled at her as she sat herself down at the breakfast bar.
"Dinner is served !" He chimed as he placed the pizza on the counter and sat down opposite her. He handed her a drink and then began eating. She tucked into the pizza and felt the toppings slide down her throat leaving a piping hot trail.
"So what happened with you and your boyfriend..If you dont mind me asking." Bob asked. Kat looked down and swallowed, she quickly rounded off her story line.
"My boyfriend and I had been dating for about four years, met in high school." She started, gazing into Bob's ice blue eyes.
"It was a great relationship at first and then he started hitting me and doing drugs, oh and making me wear those ridiculous outfits."
"It wasn't too bad at first - but then it slowly got worse." Kat began to put fake tears on , trying to boost the belief of her story.
"And then this evening, he came home - started going insane. He collapsed into the mirror and cut his head open - I tried to bandage it but he just lashed out on me. So I just ran for it."
She said sadly. Bob rested his hand on hers as she raised her head.
"You can stay here as long as you want." He said reasurringly. She smiled and wiped the tears.
"Thankyou so much, but my friend has offered to lend out her appartment to me." She lied. Bob squeezed her hand.
"Keep in touch with me though, okay ?" She smiled and placed her second hand ontop of Bob's. They gazed into eachother eyes for what seemed like forever, until Kat pulled away.
"I'm gonna go to bed Bob - thankou so much for dinner and everything." She thanked. Bob nodded and smiled as she turned and went into her room. She collapsed onto the bed and drifted into a deep sleep.



Enjoy the chapter ! Let me know what you think and if you want me to carry on xxxxxx much love and thanks xxx x Ellie Frank xxxxx
Sign up to rate and review this story