Categories > Original > Romance > Catherine

Mr. Perfect?

by Vacuous 0 reviews

Category: Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2011-01-08 - Updated: 2011-01-09 - 788 words - Complete

0Unrated
Peter called me two days later.

It was a Thursday and he asked me out to dinner the next day.

I was so excited, all I wanted to do was see what I was going to wear.

After two hours of trying on every dress in my closet I came to the conclusion that I needed to
buy something different to make it more special.

When I got to the mall I took a black strapless dress into the fitting room.
It fit my figure perfectly.

I was 5'4 feet tall 22 years old and I weighed 123 pounds.

I paid for the dress, and as I was heading out of the store I saw Victoria Secret was having a sale on bras.

I walked in and quickly walked over to one of the racks.
I finally decided on buying a strapless black bra, a pink bra, and a blue bra with lace.

I quickly went home and checked the clock.
It was 4:22 pm. He would be here in 3 hours and 38 minutes.

I didn't know where he was taking me.

I didn't know what food they had. I didn't know if it was a casual thing or a Burger King.

I hoped it was casual because, I was wearing that dress no matter what.



Peter picked me up at 7:45. "He's early." I thought. This made me happy.

It gave me the idea that he couldn't wait to see me.

He rang the doorbell and I opened the door for him. "Hey." I told him.

"You look stunning." He said.

"You don't look half bad yourself." I told him in a teasing voice.

He looked hot in his button down shirt and jeans.

"Good." I thought.
This means we are going to a casual place.


"Shall we go?" I asked.

"We shall." He said.


He lead me to his white Range Rover. "I love your car." I told him.

I was trying to make a conversation. I was nervous. Me. Catherine Chavestine was nervous.

"Thank you." he said.

"What are you in the mood for?" he asked me.

I wasn't someone who would let the man be in charge of where we eat.

So, Of coarse I said,
"There is this Cuban restaurant i've been dying to try." I said.

"It's close to here. Just make a left here."

When he arrived he basically tripped trying to run and help me out of the car.

I laughed at this. "What's so funny?" he asked. "Nothing." I said. But, my smile must have given me away.

We both walked up to the door and the waiter asked how many of us. "Two." he said.
"Right this way." said the waiter.

When we got to our table our waiter said, "My name is Joseph, may I take your drink order?"

"I'll have a glass of wine." Said Peter. They both looked at me waiting for my answer.
This made me smile. "I'll have the same." I told Joseph. "Coming right up." He said.

He walked away, obviously looking around the room to see who would need his service next. "Tell me about yourself." said Peter.

"What do you want to know?" I asked teasingly.

"What do you do for a living?" he asked me.

"Im a professional photographer." I said.

Right then Joseph brought us our drinks.

I thanked him and watched as Peter took a big sip.

I did the same.

"The menu looks so good." I told him.

"I think i'm going to have rice, beans, and pork. I'll start off with a salad though." He chuckled.

"Do you mind sharing with me?" he made a puppy dog face I couldn't refuse.

"Sure. Why not?" I said.

I scooted my chair closer to him.

I smelled his cologne. He knew exactly how much to put on.

I put my hand on the table and he put his over mine.

I took another sip of wine.

Joseph came back and asked if we were ready to order.

As I was about to talk Peter ordered for me. This somehow made me calmer. "Coming right up." he said.

The rest of the night was a blur.
I remember having four more glasses of wine.

Peter and I played it smart and took a cab home.

He walked me in and I locked the door.

This made him very happy. I felt him kiss my neck. I didn't even know he got that close. I turned and kissed him back. I started unbuttoning his shirt as I led him to the bed room. He unzipped my dress and slid it off my back. He unhooked my bra and I let it fall to the floor. I knew at that moment this relationship would last.
Sign up to rate and review this story