Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > What Will Save Us?- A Killjoy Story

Chapter 4: Sing It For The World

by DracAttack2019 0 reviews

DracAttack & the Killjoys reach BL/I and the battle begins! :)

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Fantasy,Sci-fi - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-01-16 - Updated: 2011-01-17 - 263 words

0Unrated
DracAttack's P.O.V
We were on the outskirts of the zones. KobraKid looked out the back window. 'Dracs on our trail', he reported. Sure enough there was a group of 4 Dracs on their motorcycles who were following us. "Arrgh!" I exclaimed as I stood up half in the car and half outside the open window, facing the Dracs. I fired my ray-gun, killing the front two. I fired again killing the 3rd. He flew off his cycle and collided with the fourth Draculoid causing an explosion that was behind us now as we reached BL/I. PartyPoison stopped and parked the car near the heart of BL/I. We all got out of the car, on edge while we had our guns aimed and ready to fire. "Come on guys. I know where to go from here." Poison said. It was already getting dark outside as we made our way into Draculoid territory.
As our story continues, the Killjoys head into Better Living/Draculoid territory. They walk with slow motion as they cross a bridge and blast their ray-guns simultainously.(note: think of the Sing music video when reading this)
They walk into a Drac HQ and down a small hallway. Little did they know, Korse and his group of Dracs were following close behind. The Killjoys kept walking as they checked out BL/I but quickend their pace until they got back outside. It was raining but that didnt stop anything.
Suddenly, Korse and the Dracs were directly in front of the Killjoys and almost surrounding them.
NOW. It was war!!
Sign up to rate and review this story