Categories > Cartoons > X-Men: Evolution > X-Men Evolution: The Generation Grows

Ahhhh! Monster!

by ToruCMea 0 reviews

Scarlet and a monster?

Category: X-Men: Evolution - Rating: G - Genres: Fantasy - Characters: Nightcrawler - Published: 2011-01-18 - Updated: 2011-01-19 - 1313 words

0Unrated
Chapter 3: AHHH! Monster!

Scarlet walked into the bed room and smiled, admittedly feeling at home. "This is mine?" She asked as Jean laughed and nodded.

"Of course, and Danny can have the room next to yours if you like." Scarlet liked the idea, but couldn't stand being without him.

"Thanks, but if its okay, I would like to keep him near me until I'm sure that this place is safe." Jean nodded and walked in, smiling.

"You know, when I was your age, this use to be my room." Scarlet smiled as Jean sat down on the large king sized bed with black laces and red covers, the pillows matching.

"Really?" Scarlet asked as Jean lied down, smiling at the poster on the ceiling.

"Yep. I kept it like this for the next student to join, but I didn't know that she would be just like me." Jean remembered when she began to paint her room black and red, buying things to match, and to wear.

After Professor Xavier died, she went through this whole goth stage that only lasted for about two years, and then got over it. But the memory of him still rested in her mind and breaking her heart.

'If only he was hear today, maybe he would see how great things are really turning out.' Jean thought of his death, remembering how she just walked into his room one day, and he was dead. How she cried and screamed, how she turned into... Into something she wished she didn't remember.

As the sun rose into the sky, Scarlet woke up with Danny in her arms, a smile crossing her lips. Everything was happening so fast that she couldn't keep up, she needed to know more, more about what was happening to her life. She even made a list, a list to ask Jean when ever she got the chance. Like how she got her powers, what happened to her friend Rodger, and why that woman tried to kill her, the woman with blue skin. She just didn't know how to ask without sounding stupid or silly.

Scarlet just lied there, thinking, but it was to much to bare. How could she handle everything that wasn't expose to happen? Well, what ever was going on with her life, she needed to control it and tell it where to go instead of letting it drag her where ever it wanted to go.

Scarlet stood up and let Danny sleep while she got dressed, now remembering that she didn't have any cloths, along with Danny. "Great!" She thought, walking out of the room, down the stairs, and into the kitchen. When she arrived, she froze, now wishing that she stayed in her bed room and never left.

"Good morning Scarlet!" Jean walked out of a crowed of teenagers with her long red hair up in pony tail and her hands busy making and cooking food. "Would you like to have a seat?" She asked as all the teenagers stared at her, one of them glaring.

"No-No thanks, I think I'm going to go back to bed. You know, it is pretty early and-" Scarlet began back away slowly, accidentally bumping into an unknown figure behind her.

Slowly, she looked up, her skin going pale and her eyes widening. "AAAHHHH!" Scarlet screamed with a high pitch tone and fell backwards, landing on her butt, and staring up at a six foot, blue furry, creature that looked down at her with shock and surprise.

"Kurt!" Jean hollered as Scarlet stood up and ran for dear life, his three fingers scratching his head. Scarlet ran up stairs and didn't stop, her heart racing and her legs pumping. "Kurt, why'd you go and do that for?" Kurts eyes widened.

"Vhat? I didn't do any-ting... I tink..."

Scarlet ran into her room and slammed the door, Danny falling off the bed. "Owch!" He whined as Scarlet began to block it with chairs and a desk. "Scarlet, what you doen?" Danny asked as Scarlet backed away slowly.

"Muh - Muh - Muh" Danny rolled his eyes.

"Come on, what is it?" He asked as Scarlet finally yelled, "MONSTER!" Danny smiled.

"Monster? Cool, can I see it!" Danny ran to the door, but Scarlet stopped him by picking him up. The door began to knock and Scarlets eyes widened, her heart suddenly stopping.

"Go away! I have a garlic and I'm not afraid to use it!" A voice sighed.

"Scarlet, its Jean. And... Why would you have Garlic?" Scarlet smiled and ran to the door, moving all the furniture and pulling Jean, hugging her tightly.

"Your alive!" Scarlet said as she squized her as tight as possible.

"Of course, why wouldn't I be?" Scarlet looked up.

"I thought the monster ate you!" Jean laughed.

"Monster? Scarlet, thats my friend. His name is Kurt, and I know he looks a little scary, but hes a really nice guy." Scarlet let her go and raised an eye brown, Danny laughing his head off.

"You though Kurt was a monster?" He said, jumping in front of her.

"Well... Yeah! He was tall, blue, and furry!" Danny fell on the floor, laughing.

"Um... Jean...?" Kurt pocked his head through the door as Scarlets eyes widened, Kurt looking down.

"Kurt, come on in." Jean said as Scarlet went blue her self.

"Kurty!" Danny stood up and hugged his legs, Kurt laughing.

"Hey Danny. How are you?" Danny looked up.

"You scared my sister, silly." He smiled up at him, now saying, "Do it again! Do it again!" Scarlets eyes widened.

"NO! Hell no!" They looked at her.

"Umm! Scarlet said a bad word!" Danny said as he pointed his finger at her.

"Oh... Sorry about dat. I didn't mean to scare you." He apologized, but Scarlet just kept glaring.

"Yeah... Right." Scarlet stated as Jean sighed.

"What did you need Kurt?" She asked as he stepped forward, Scarlet stepping back. He sighed.

"Ceriebro detected some new mutants. I thought you would want to know." He said as Jean smiled happily.

"Really, who?" She asked, dieing to know.

"Ones a male named Lenton and the other two are girls named Lacy and Darla."

"And there powers?" She asked.

"Lacy is part cat with stronger vision to see into the future. Lenton is a mystery, but what ever his power is, he's the strongest of the three. He's been protecting them through thick and thin. And as for Darla, she controls archery and Light.

Jean smiled, looking over to Scarlet and Danny.

"Up for a mission?" She asked as Scarlet smiled.

"Define mission." She asked as Jean walked over to her.

"I'm more of a show than tell." She said, handing Scarlet a bag of cloths.

She pulled them out to see that they weren't just cloths, they where costumes. Danny's costume was small, black, and had a blue X across the chest along with blue gloves and boots. Scarlet smiled at how cute he was going to look in his costume, now taking a look at hers, and man, did she love it. Without a second thought, she ran into the bathroom, quickly slipping on a small black leather top, leather pants, red boots, red gloves, and red necklace. Running back into the room she began to pose in front of a mirror, Danny sitting on the bed and clapping.

"Scarlet look pretty!" He said as Scarlet spun around to show off her new digs.

"Wow! Where on Earth did you get this Jean!" She asked as jean walked up to her, putting a hand on her shoulder, smiling.

"Lets just say an old friend gave it to me." She said, walking out the door and fallowing Kurt.
________________________________________________________________________________________________
When Jean said: "Lets just say an old friend gave it to me." She meant that Amara gave her the old Bayvill Sirens out fit.
Sign up to rate and review this story