Categories > Original > Romance > Tainted Love [The Eternal Series]

August 14th, 3561

by NicolaFayNight 0 reviews

[My Rating is because there is odd content, in most of mys tories there is.] Scene from year 3561 of Tainted Love. Aakina+Rogue scene.

Category: Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Fantasy,Romance - Warnings: [X] [?] - Published: 2011-01-21 - Updated: 2011-01-21 - 601 words

0Unrated
August 14th, 3561

Aakina looked at his face, hanging above her own, calm and calculating eyes looking with hers. She loved those eyes, but in the moments, it was as if they could read her every thought, even though he promised he never would.

"I love you, Aakina. I promise I'll never run again..." Rogue's voice sounded in her mind as he gently nibbled at the base of her jaw.

Aakina's breath caught at his words and she dragged her hands up into his hair. She felt completely connected to him once again, through this one being, she felt whole.

He moved from her neck and back to her lips, completely overtaking her last thought. His hands travelled down the side of her waist to her hips.

Aakina let her hands travel down his back to the small of his back and her nails dug in when he dragged one nail across the skin above her hip.

His one arm behind her back moved to brace himself up and he kissed her forehead. The hand he had resting against her hip dragged gently up to the back of her neck. He watched her eyes; they were staring at the small silvery scar between his neck and his shoulder. He laughed low.

She looked up at him and he gently kissed her lips, trailing down the side of her neck and her collar bone. He trailed tiny kisses down to her breast and he felt her nails dig into his back. He gently bit at her collar bone, and then he felt her hands hook until his jeans. One thumb dug in just bellow the waistline.

He froze, pulled back, kissed her lips and rolled to the side. Aakina groaned and looked at him.

"You always do that. Why do you always do that?" Aakina sat up. Rogue sighed and pulled himself up beside her.

"Do what? What did I do?" His eyes met hers, and she looked irritated.

"You pull away. I do anything even remotely hinting to going any further and it's like you go on auto pilot to reject me. Am I seriously that repulsive? After all these years?" She looked frustrated, as if this was something she thought about often.

"Dear gods, Aakina, your not repulsive, are you insane?"

"You never used to be like this, you always just used to be with me. Let everything go with the flow, remember? You let me know everything, yet even with this bond back, why do I feel there is so much your still hiding?"

"Aakina, it's been a long time. We spent almost 30 years running from each other, what do you expect from me now? Do you expect me to act like you weren't married? Aakina, you had two kids."

"That doesn't sound like you Rogue, everyone thought you were dead!" Aakina had grabbed hold of his arm when she said that.

Rogue's face twisted.

"Your right, it doesn't sound like me. It's so hard to explain things like this to you. You don't understand, your life has been painted black, red, white, and a bit of grey. You would never figure out what was truly going on with me." Rogue became quite, he covered her hand with his.

"Rogue, please, give me a chance to try? I want this to work this time, no more interruptions, not even Isaak." Aakina pulled herself closed to Rogue. He pulled her and turned her so that she could rest the back of her head against his chest.

"I'm scared Aakina." He sighed against her hair and felt the shock move through her.
Sign up to rate and review this story