Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Danger Days- The TRUE Lives of the Fabulous Killjoys

Danger Days- The TRUE Lives of the Fabulous Killjoys

by MCRmygirl 3 reviews

Have you ever wondered why there are only four Killjoys? In this enchanting tale, a Killjoy tells all.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Fantasy,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!!] [V] [?] - Published: 2011-01-22 - Updated: 2011-01-22 - 288 words

-1TrainWreck
Danger Days- The TRUE Lives of the Fabulous Killjoys

Prologue


Have you ever wondered why there are only four Killjoys? Have you ever thought to yourself, 'Surely in a world this large, there must be more"? Well, you were right. There are more. Or rather, were more.

First, there were the original Killjoys- Party Poison, whose name was really Gerard; Kobra Kid, who was Mikey; Fun Ghoul, who was known as Frank; and Jet Star, born Ray. They showed defiance to the Gasman and the rest is history- how they fought to defeat the Draconians and BL/ind; the
S/C/A/R/E/C/R/O/W always hot on their heels. However,the lost part of the story has yet to be told.

There were, at one point, nine Killjoys. With Grace among them, they made a strong team. Where are those other five Killjoys now? Gone. Exterminated. Ghosted. All died fighting, guns in hand, bandanas tied, masks on. All died for freedom. And all would do it again. How do I know? I am one of them. My name is Natalie, though most people, including my enemies, know me as Fallen Avenging Angel.

Yes, I am dead. Like I said, a few of us got ghosted. I'm proud that the boys are keeping Grace safe, but I wish I could be there to help them...

What's that? You want to know how a dead woman could possibly tell a tale? Well haven't you heard? Killjoys never die.

~Fallen Avenging Angel


Hey, to Addie Rose and Charlotte, please leave your Killjoy names on the reviews and send me your descriptions. I'll get Savannah's name later...

P.S. Charlotte? Your Killjoy name is Purple Carebear. Sound good?
Sign up to rate and review this story