Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Is This The Start Of Something? (Frerard)

Chapter 1- Frank

by AcidicDiva 2 reviews

Basically Frank joins a new school and Gee and him hit it off straight away. Yes there will be 'bum fun' scenes and it does get raunchy at times (: This is my first fan fic and it's gonna be long e...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [V] [X] - Published: 2011-01-25 - Updated: 2011-01-25 - 645 words

2Exciting
Chapter 1- Frank
Frank: New school new start. This time it had to be better. We'd moved a few times thanks, to how many problems I got into. Stupid me, I don't even know why I was born. My parents hated me as much as anyone else. It wasn't my fault I couldn't help the way I am, but everyone thinks I can. I had black hair, with a fringe that covered most of my face. My favourite band was 'The Misfits' and I played guitar. Not that well if I was fair but I could play a tune. I went and collected my timetable and waited for the teacher that, would show me to my first class. I looked at the timetable briefly to recognise it was, nearly the same as my old one. No-one knew my secret here and I wouldn't tell anyone. I was promising myself that. Even though I would probably be treated like an outsider, but I was hoping to at least make one friend. I followed the teacher to my first class she had reddish hair with slight grey through it, she was tall and quite skinny. I cringed I was trying to change myself but I couldn't just the thought of even looking at, a girl in that way made me cringe. The teacher mad a sudden stop in front of me, I guessed we were here. "So Frank you ready to meet all your new classmates?" she asked this kindly like, she was nervous for me. I just about fought a smile onto my face and didn't answer. As she knocked on the door I had butterflys in my stomach. "Excuse me I have a new student, for you." "What's your name?" I has subconciously walked forward. "Ummm i'm Frank. Frank Iero." I sounded casual and not scared I was proud of myself. I looked up and there was this boy eyes boring into me like no tomorrow. I have to admit he had hazel eyes that glinted in such a way they made, his hard face look beautiful and soft. "Hello Frank why don't you go and take a seat next to Gerard. The boy with the hazel eyes who now I knew was called Gerard waved at me. Maybe school wasn't going to be that bad. I walked down to the back of the class where Gerard was sat. "Heyy Frank i'm Gerard." he gave me a friendly smile. I smiled back and looked over what he was wearing, black skinny jeans with a Misfit top on. He wore converse and had long black hair he also wore a hint of eyeliner wich made his eys, look darker. I smiled back I liked him but I couldn't let that show. In a way Gerard was like an angel he was so gorgeous.I had to stop myself before it got too far. "Heyy Gerard." I was a bit late to reply but better late then never right? "How are you Frank?" I was suprised he even replied, I was a freak after all. "Yeah i'm g..." I stopped as the teacher was starting to walk toward me. "Right class I need someone to take Frank around with them today any voulenteers?" I didn't expect anyone to put their hand up but Gerard's shot up like it was the last thing he was about to do. I smiled I couldn't help it. Maybe I could like him in secret but be one of his closest friends. "Okay Gerard make sure you look after Frank!". "Don't worry I will." There was a hint of something in his eye like he was hiding something. All I knew though was that I had to get to know Gerard even if it hurt me in the process. I smiled at Gerard and put my head down to start my work.
Sign up to rate and review this story