Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I'll never let them hurt you, i promise

I'll kiss your lips again

by mcr_killjoy 1 review

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres:  - Characters: Frank Iero - Published: 2011-01-26 - Updated: 2011-01-26 - 337 words

0Unrated
'Amy, you know if the wind changes you'll stick like that' Frank said,
Oh god, i must have been staring. I felt myself blush.
'Haa, funny you am' I laughed.
I couldn't help but keep trying to have a glimpse over at Frank in his towel. To distract myself I started washing up. Frank leaned on the kitchen counter, in likea naughty school girl pose, strange boy.

'Frank please put some clothes on, your being such distraction'
'You should learn to control yourself Amy' he said and winked at me, 'I could give you an even bigger distraction though'
I laughed, 'oh yeah and hows that ay?' I said just as his lips came crashing into mine.
Wow. Frank gently kissed me and held my waist in his arms.
I liked this. A lot.

I ended the kiss and looked at him. 'Wow Frank, that was a bigger distraction by far'
'And a nice one? he asked me.
'And a nice one' I replied.
He left the kitchen to go and get dressed, after 15 minutes he came back downstairs.
'You wanna go round Gerards?' He asked me. I nodded and we left my house. Hand in hand.
As we walked down the street, I would see girls looking as they drove past. I was with Frank Iero. How this happened i do not know. But one thing i know is, I'm glad it did.
As we carried on walking, a familiar car drove by, but this one didn't carry on driving, it stopped. The driver pulled up the side of the street by me and Frank.
Oh god, oh god, please don't let it be him
This was the only thing running through my mind.

I grabbed Franks hand harder, he must've guessed there was something wrong as he gave me a puzzled look on his adorable little face.
The driver opened the door, and stepped out onto the pavement.
Oh God..

******
Sorry its short again guys! I have a load of work to do! :(
Sign up to rate and review this story