Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Project?

The Project?

by Queen_of_Rhye 1 review

He was a very short man...he was my next project. Title suggestions welcome

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2011-01-23 - Updated: 2011-01-23 - 235 words

0Unrated
A/N I Don't own, you don't steal or sue. Currently no beta, suggestions welcome, comments are love

He was a very short man. He had long dark brown hair, tangled horribly. His large hazel eyes were glazed over. His cheeks were ruddy and flushed. His name was Frank Anthony Iero. He was holding a beer, sitting in a dark dank alleyway. He was my next project. He didn't know I existed...yet.
"Hi, my name's Gerard," I said confidently but slowly, so there was a chance his plastered brain would undersand.
"Ge-ee?" He slurred, "I-i know y-you?" I told myself I can't think it's cute how he slurs his words, or else this would turn out just like last time, and we didn't want that now did we? I barely survived it.
"Not yet," I chuckled, "Here why don't you come with me." I actually expected him to just agree, but his mama must have taught him better than that, while she apparently skipped the 'abusing substances' lesson.
"W-why?" He hiccuped.
"So the rabid unicorns don't get you," I explained with a straight face.
"Oh that makes sense," Exactly the reaction I was hoping for. I silently cheered myself for my cleverness. Damn, I was a genius at getting in peoples heads. This was going to be a breeze. I smiled to no-one in particular, as the only person around wasn't likely to notice.
Sign up to rate and review this story