Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Duality

Duality

by andafaith

HBP AU. It's hard enough being a teenager; add nefarious plots, the Dark Lord, and house rivalries into the mix. A story about enlightenment, growing up, and getting over yourself. Harry Potter/Dap...

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Characters: Blaise Zabini,Draco,Harry,Hermione,Ron - Warnings: [!!!] [X] [?] - Published: 2011-01-29 - Updated: 2011-01-29 - 5770 words

?Blocked
Author's Note: This is an odd plot bunny that hit me and begged me to write it. Don't be fooled too much by the first half of the fic. The first half of this, possibly novel length, fic is a lot lighter than the second half is going to be. :) I hope you enjoy it and please review - thank you!

Disclaimer: JK and Warner Bros. own it all. Why would I be writing fanfiction if I owned a gem like this? But, certainly, I solemnly swear that I am up to no good.



Duality

oOo



The first official Slug Club meeting, outside of the Hogwarts Express, was more of a get-to-know-you event than anything. Slughorn had shoved Harry into a corner with Daphne Greengrass, sloshing drinks over their robes as he pressed them into their hands. "I think you two will get on just swimmingly!" he said, then bustled off to Hermione, who was paired up with Blaise Zabini. It looked as if the two had come to a silent understanding to remain, well, silent toward each other.

Greengrass simply looked bored at the whole affair and swirled the alcoholic beverage in her hand idly as she stared at him. Her blue eyes were quite pretty, he could admit. They sort of reminded him of Luna. "So, Potter, nice to officially meet you I guess," she drawled, taking a sip of the amber liquid without wincing.

Harry had a feeling it was Firewhiskey, but wasn't too sure. It smelled a lot like that bottle Seamus had snuck in at the beginning of the year. "Yeah," he replied. "Nice to meet you too." The whole affair just felt awkward.

She was one of the few girls who were in the Slug Club, so he could always ask her about that, he thought. "What made Slughorn decide to invite you?" he tried to ask amiably.

"My father, I suppose. He was apparently one of Slughorn's little collections back then. No surprise you're here though. You're the equivalent to gold to someone like Sluggy." Greengrass finished her drink quickly and set it down on one of the multiple tables in the room.

Nodding, Harry decided to try the amber coloured beverage. It burned like hell on the way down and he felt it go straight to his head with a shiver. Greengrass was smiling at him when he looked back at her. "This stuff's foul," he muttered, frowning at the glass and setting it next to Greengrass' empty one.

"I don't suppose the night's going to get any better," she said, "might as well drink y'know." She picked up his empty glass and took a sip.

They stood in silence for a little bit as she finished off his drink and he somehow ended up with another glass of the foul liquor in his hand. The second or third gulp wasn't so bad. Their eyes wondered around the room at its occupants. McLaggen was boasting loudly in the corner to aSlytherin boy, who looked fairly unimpressed. Zabini and Hermione had moved on to competing in, possibly, the longest staring contest in the history of Hogwarts. Harry shifted awkwardly on his feet when he glanced back at Greengrass and caught her looking at him. She pushed her dark hair behind her ear and smirked.

"I don't suppose you want to get out of here?"

Harry nodded. "Love to, actually."

Greengrass' smirk widened and she grabbed his sleeve. His brows furrowed as she dragged him off and he tripped at first before following her, yanking his sleeve out of his grip. "What are you doing?" he asked quietly and she put a finger to her lips, gesturing for him to follow her. She was leading him toward a door, her head twisting around, and her watchful eyes seeking out the occupied students and Slughorn, who was deep into one of his soliloquies.

"Come on," she whispered, opening the door to what he thought was a broom cupboard, but when he followed her through it, he found himself in a nearly empty Slytherin Common Room.

Harry stood uneasily and winced when she shut the door behind him, not liking the position he had gotten himself into. "So, what do you guys do for fun?" she asked in a normal tone, leading him over to one of the sofas in front of the fire. Harry trailed reluctantly, her hand gripping her sleeve and shoving him down onto the sofa.

"What do you mean?" he asked, staring at the other occupants. They didn't seem effected by his presence, didn't even spare him aglance.

"Gryffindors. I dunno." Greengrass reached into her pocket and pulled out a silver box of some sort, which was revealed to hold really fancy looking cigarettes. "Want one?" she offered, holding the box toward him.

Harry shook his head, raising an eyebrow as she lit it with her wand.

"We play games, I guess. Quidditch," he replied to her earlier question.

"Ah, yes, you're the seeker - captain - after all," she said after taking a drag. As she spoke, smoke trickled out her mouth.

"You can smoke in here?" Harry asked, uncertain.

Greengrass shrugged. "No one really cares."

"I've just never seen a wizard - witch - smoke before," he said, trying to get comfortable on the stiff leather couch. He didn't feel right being there, it reminded him too much of second year when they were after the supposed Heir of Slytherin, Draco Malfoy. Malfoy was nowhere to be seen in the common room, which was a relief.

With a small laugh, she said, "Well, it's frowned upon for purebloods - being such a Muggle habit - but I'm a halfblood so... The whole blood status thing is ridiculous anyway."

Harry's mouth formed an 'o' and he nodded apprehensively. At least, for a Slytherin, she didn't... seem half bad so far; it was almost odd being there, chatting in a half way decent way without having to draw wands. He felt out of place though. "You look very uncomfortable, Potter," Greengrass observed, raising an eyebrow.

"It's just weird being in here," he said truthfully, sparing a glance toward the other members of Slytherin going about their own business, studying and socializing.

"We could go my dorm if you'll feel more comfortable. Not all of us are as hostile as some people."

"I'm fine here," he replied quickly, with a nod, glancing at the entrance that he supposed was to the girl's dormitories. It would be ten times worse in her dorm room. "I probably can't get up there anyway."

"Just immobilize the stairs; easy to get in and out that way."Greengrass flicked her cigarette into the fire and stood. "Come on, I'll show you."

Harry sat still, chewing on the inside of his cheek. "Erm..."

Sighing and rolling her eyes, Greengrass grabbed the hem of his sleeve again and pulled him up. She was surprisingly strong for a girl, he noted, as he was once again being led around by her. He didn't know why he was, exactly. He could have been back at his dormitory - reading the Half Blood Prince's book - by now if he had just escaped right away. But no. He felt like such a pushover.

With a wave of her wand, the staircase remained as it was as she pulled him half way up it. "See. Easy," she said with a small grin.

"Right," Harry responded, looking down at the solid stairs beneath his feet. "Maybe I should go."

"Don't be such a spoil sport, Potter, come on."

She led him further up the stairs to the last door on the left. "You've probably never been inside a girl's dormitory before, might as well fulfill your curiosity."

"I'm not curious, to be honest," Harry said in a small voice, nervousness growing in the pit of his stomach. His arm that wasn't being held by Greengrass hung limply at his side and his eyes darted around the corridor, just waiting for Pansy Parkinson or Millicent Bulstrode to pop out of the wood work to hex him to a pulp or taunt him.

Greengrass opened the door and ushered him in, shutting the door behind her.

"Doesn't really look that different from my dormitory," he blurted out when the first thought came to him. His eyes followed the trail of pants and bras on the floor and he felt his stomach twist. Maybe it was a bit different. The green hangings on the four poster beds were different from the deep red ones on his bed. The windows were also enchanted, since they were under the lake.

"I suppose not," Greengrass admitted as she removed her robe and threw it on the trunk at the bed closest to the door. He shifted on his feet again. She was in her uniform, but she had forgone the Slytherin tie and he was pretty sure that the oxfords the other girls wore weren't thatsee-through. If she got caught in a drizzle, she'd probably...

He didn't want to think of that.

"Well, now I've seen your dormitory. I think I'll just..." he muttered quickly, looking at the door and slowly moving toward it.

Greengrass followed his footsteps. "Just?"

He looked down at her left forearm and breathed a sigh of relief when he noted her forearm was completely unmarked. He could see her nipples poking through the fabric of her oxford. Her hips swayed as she walked. Harry glanced up at her face. She looked positively predatory, her blue eyes sparkling. She didn't look dangerous, though - at least.

Greengrass was quite striking, he could admit.

Harry fingered his wand in his pocket; yet, slowly, but surely, she had successfully backed him against the door. His hand curled around the door handle and her hand folded over his. "You're a lot shyer than Ithought you were," she said with a smile.

Harry didn't know how to reply to that. He just twisted the handle, but her hand on his deterred him from doing that. "I think I'll go now."

He must have been more inebriated from the Firewhiskey than he thought.

"Shh," she whispered, placing a finger on his lips and his nerves tingled, making him back straight up against the door, as far away from her as possible.

She was staring at his lips and he licked them consciously, his eyes wide. The last time he was this close to a girl was with Cho under the mistletoe, and that ended very badly. She wasn't going to -

His breathing picked up a little and his heart beat erratically against his chest, threatening to explode, as her lips touched his.

Greengrass kissed him tentatively - gentle - but he didn't respond. His brain registered the fact that she was kissing him, but his lips wouldn't move. Harry wasn't sure that he should kiss her back, or even if he wanted to. Part of him was all for it - the stupid rebellious side of his brain. The other part just wanted to flee very quickly after her tongue swiped across his lips, forcing a response from him.

I should pull away now.

No. Not yet.

Yes, pull away, damn it.

He opened his mouth slowly and started to kiss her back as she balled up the front of his robes in her fists, moving to kiss him more forcefully. No. This is wrong, this is very very wrong and I shouldn't be kissing her right now. His glasses pushed up the bridge of his nose painfully, and he fought for air, breathing through his nose as he sank into the kiss.

But it's very very good too.

She tasted like exotic smoke and liquor that left a bitter but, surprisingly, pleasant taste in his mouth as she pulled back, staring at him with heavily hooded eyes. Her lips were tinged pink and she licked them, staring at him intently. He felt a rush of warmth flow through him and he didn't move from his place, plastered against the door, until she grabbed the front of his robes again, pulling him down for another kiss.

His brain wasn't working right - it couldn't have been working right.

This time he responded to the kiss right away. Then his brain kicked in, yelling at him to stop, but that oh-so-rebellious voice was moaning in his head. It felt so - good. Her soft body pressed fully against him and his arms swung into action, wrapping around her waist as he felt confidence rise within him, causing him to deepen the kiss.

This was nothing like kissing Cho. There was so much… life in kissing Greengrass. It was a bit wet too but not overly so. It left his brain in a whirling daze, where he couldn’t exactly think straight half the time, but it certainly wasn’t unpleasant.

When she pulled away this time, she smiled. “Not bad, Potter,” she whispered, her voice thicker than usual. Heat pooled in the pit of his stomach, and he felt his mouth forming a half satisfied grin as Greengrass hauled him forward toward the bed.

Alarms went off in his brain when she pushed him down and straddled his lap, planting kisses on his neck. All the blood in his body was starting to drain south and, carefully, he pushed her away. “I... shouldn’t,” he said, barely recognizing his own voice. It was deeper. Rough.

She placed a finger on his lips, silencing him, as her mouth found a particularly delicious spot below his ear. He moaned at the feeling of her tongue slipping over his skin – her mouth sucking lightly. No, he would have to be delusional to turn this down. Merlin, that felt bloody amazing. The sensation shot straight to his groin and he would for-sure have to run back to his room or find an empty bathroom after he left.

But…

Maybe a little more wouldn’t hurt.

He reluctantly pulled her head away from his neck and kissed her again, tasting, swirling his tongue around hers and she gently sucked on the tip of his, moaning into his mouth. Her arse slid along his lap, making contact with his hardness, and he groaned, pulling away from her. Greengrass was pushing his robe off his shoulders and his hands gripped her waist. It was getting incredibly warm all of a sudden. He felt as if he had a fever.

He let go for a moment to get the robe off and she grabbed his hand, placing it on her cloth-covered breast.

Harry stopped breathing, staring at his hand, unsure of what to do. He gave her breast an experimental squeeze, just lightly, feeling the softness of it in the palm of his hand. He traced his fingers over it, feeling the nipple harden underneath them. Air flooded his lungs when she arched against his hand, moaning. Glancing up at her, he stared at her throat and licked his lips. The smooth creamy expanse of her neck and chest looked very inviting.

He leaned forward and licked at a particular vein that stuck out, turquoise and plump under his tongue. Her hands threaded through his hair, nails massaging his scalp and he sighed contentedly against her neck. Everything felt heightened at least a thousand times more than usual. His fingers sought out her nipple and he rubbed it between his fingers, kissing up to her ear, feeling every noise she made vibrate against his lips.

If she didn’t stop writhing in his lap, he swore he was going to come right there in his trousers. He held back a whimper. Greengrass’ hands moved to her front and he felt her unbutton the white oxford. Her fingers then moved up to his tie as he focused on sucking on that same spot that had made him come undone. She mewled in response to it, encouraging to him to continue as she unbuttoned his shirt. He wondered briefly when she had removed his tie, he didn’t even feel it come off.

The sensible part of his brain that was warning him to stop seemed to give up and he threw himself into just feeling.

Harry practically ran with it.

His hand parted her open oxford and came in contact with bare skin, her naked breast, and he moaned, biting his lip. She pushed him onto his back only seconds later and he stared up at her; her skin was flushed; her pupils dilated so much he could barely see the blue of her irises. Her breasts were out in the open. God, he never had seen anything so erotic in his life.

Her hands moved to his trousers and unbuckled his belt. Every muscle in his stomach twitched as her hand made contact with it. Greengrass’ skilled fingers undid his fly quickly and he almost couldn’t believe it. It was happening. She wanted to… she wanted to…

Harry couldn’t wrap his mind around it.

He stiffened when her hand disappeared underneath the waistband of his boxers and wrapped around his cock. No. No, please don’t come, he pleaded in his mind, closing his eyes, a loud groan spilling from his lips.

Her tits brushed against his bare chest as she leaned over him, her hand moving over his erection. He didn’t think he could get any harder. Greengrass’ other hand grasped his and placed it over her thigh, moving it up under her skirt. “Fuck,” he breathed.

“Feel,” she whispered into his ear, sliding his hand into her pants and pressing his fingers against something that felt like a large bead underneath very soft skin. He rubbed against it, slowly. Her muffled moan against his neck and the feeling of her fingers spreading pre-come over his shaft made him jerk upward with a breathy groan as he came all over the inside of his boxers.

Bloody hell.

“I’m sorry,” he said in a small voice, staring up at her wide-eyed.

Her finger pressed against his lips once more. “Shh, don’t apologize. You’ll last longer this way.”

Last longer? His head didn’t feel any clearer. Almost felt as if his brain was melting out his ears. Last longer for what…? Oh God, she didn’t mean. His hand was still down her pants. And it was so wet and hot, and he moved his fingers slightly lower, feeling; he slipped a finger inside her and groaned. Hell, was he supposed to fit in that?

Greengrass hummed contentedly and leaned back to remove her shirt and unzip her skirt. He watched her, moving his fingers around inside her, pumping slowly, curling them upward – she seemed to like that a lot. “Fuck, you’re good with your hands,” she moaned, arching.

She was getting wetter, his thumb moved toward that bead underneath her skin and he curled his fingers as he rubbed it, watching her reaction. Greengrass bit her lip hard, concealing a moan that bubbled up suddenly and he felt her clench – pulse – around his fingers. Harry gaped, imagining that tight, wet, heat around his cock and it throbbed to life in his damp boxers.

Removing his hand from her pants, he stared at the thick opaque liquid dripping down his fingers and had the overwhelming urge to taste it. He gave it a timid lick, watching her. It wasn’t bad… bit bitter, musky, kind of sweet too. It was different. Quite good, actually.

Greengrass’ lips parted as he sucked her come off his fingers. He stared up at her, licking his lips where some was left behind. Her mouth descended upon his, desperate and needy. Her tongue slid along his, tasting – teasing. Greengrass sucked and licked at his lips, nipping gently. He moaned against her.

Hell.

When she pulled away, she moved off him and he stared after her, almost protesting until he realized that she was just removing the rest of her clothing. Her lithe form was revealed unhurriedly. Her skirt slipped over her hips, pooling around her ankles, only to be followed by her shoes and panties, giving him a nice view of her round arse as she removed the tiny garment. His breathing sped up, his nerves feeling as if they were going to jump out of his skin any second. She threw her shoes into a corner, followed by her socks, and crawled over to him, her breasts jiggling slightly at the movement.

Harry couldn’t tear his eyes away from her. His glasses were slightly askew on his face, but he wouldn’t remove them no matter what, he wanted to see everything. Greengrass kneeled next to his feet and tugged off his shoes, staring at him hungrily. Her eyes roved over his body and he suddenly felt self-conscious, but all it took was a sly grin from her and he relaxed as she removed his socks next, trailing her nails over the soles of his feet. He wasn’t very ticklish, but it felt really good. His cock twitched at the sensation of her nails on any part of his skin, it seemed.

“Lift your hips,” she said, pulling at the belt loops of his trousers and he complied. She tugged them off, boxers and all, and he kicked them into a pile at the end of the bed. When he looked back up at Greengrass, she was staring at his cock. She licked her lips and he held back a moan, imagining what the tongue would feel like there. Harry bit his lip, hard, pushing away the image his mind had conjured.

When she straddled him again, he could feel her wetness against his painfully pulsating cock. It was so bloody good. He bucked involuntarily against her, causing her to smile and rub back against him. Merlin, they really were going to…

Sex. Have sex – no – shag. Yes. God.

Her dark hair draped over one shoulder, obscuring one of her breasts as she leaned down to kiss him, slipping her tongue between his lips. Her hands pushed the shirt over his shoulders and slid it out from under him and his arms wrapped around her, pulling her closer, hands exploring the naked soft skin of her back.

He could do this forever. There wasn’t anything better than this; it was like flying… better than flying. Exhilarating. It left him breathless. She pulled away slightly, speaking, “Just a second.” Greengrass reached for a wand near them and she muttered something, pointing it toward herself. He figured it was some sort of contraception charm or something. He’d heard about those from Seamus.

Blood pounded in his ears when she looked back at him. This was it… Merlin, this was it! His toes curled and he nearly whimpered.

Greengrass grasped his cock in her hand, positioning it at her entrance. He braced himself. Slowly, agonizingly slow, she sunk down on him and he couldn’t help the noises that escaped him. So good… so bloody good. She fit him like a tight, hot, glove and he never thought it could get any better than this, right now. Then she moved and fuck-

So close.

He cursed himself in his head, thinking of distractions. Snape, yes… McGonagall – naked McGonagall and naked Snape. That was working. He could finally look at her properly, watch her move. His hips moved on their own accord, trying to meet her half way, trying to match her rhythm. He could barely keep at the pace; she was going too slow – he needed more. His hands sought her breasts and he flicked his thumbs over her nipples briefly, before trailing down her skin. It was so smooth, how did she get it to be so soft?

Greengrass moved quicker and he matched the pace perfectly, gritting his teeth as the increased friction begged him to come.

Naked Snape.

Lightly, he ran his fingers through the small thatch of hair and into her silky folds, seeking that bead that made her moan so much. He had to make her come first. He had to last. That’s all he knew. He could feel her clench around his cock every time he touched her – clit? He wasn’t sure it was called that but he really didn’t care at the moment – and groaned at the same time she let out a breathy whimper, moving her hips harder against his. Pounding. It was too much – he couldn’t breathe properly. Thought he would pass out from the pleasure of it all.

Please, just let me last… just a bit longer, he thought. He didn’t care how long he lasted. He wanted so much more – longer. He could do this for hours, days – weeks.

He rubbed her feverishly, feeling her tighten…tighter and tighter until – fuck. Her back arched, her body trembling, she stilled over him, screaming. Amazing. She looked so wild – unrestrained. He gripped her hip with his other hand, thrusting up into her quickly, needing to come… so so close. Almost-

His eyes rolled back into his head, moaning, cock buried deep as he spilled inside her.

Greengrass leaned against his chest, her hair spread over her back, while he came down from his high. Their skin stuck to each other slightly, slick with sweat, as she moved to kiss him deeply, panting against his lips. Her luxurious tongue swept over his.

“Wow,” he breathed, after they parted. She laid next to him, her leg tangled with his, their bodies touching.

It was over much too quickly, but Merlin it was bloody incredible.

“Wow,” Greengrass said in agreement, her chest heaving slightly. “You’re… too brilliant for your own good,” she said, turning her head toward him with a smirk that he found to be quite sexy on her.

He smiled at the thought. Daphne Greengrass. Yes, she was definitely sexy. His mind paused and he sat straight up when he realized what he just did. Merlin, he lost his virginity to a bloody Slytherin. And he barely even knew her on top of that! He should have been horrified… but, oddly, he didn’t feel all that bad about it. His brows furrowed slightly.

Shagging must have messed with his brain.

“What is it?” he heard Greengrass ask, she trailed a hand down his back and he shivered at the touch.

“Nothing, it’s just probably late,” he said lamely, but it was the truth. It had to be past curfew – why weren’t the other girls returning yet? “Aren’t your room mates going to be back soon or something?”

Greengrass laughed. “They usually stumble in around midnight or whatever. Don’t worry about them. I set a spell on the door so no one can get in.” He looked toward her as she got up and walked around the four poster bed, unabashed by her own nakedness. She was incredibly confident. Self-assured. Harry felt so exposed, sitting nude atop her bed; it was covered in Slytherin green, reminding him of everything that he just did.

He recognized the silver case as she held it out to him, offering him a smoke. Staring at it for a moment, hesitantly, Harry picked one up and inspected it while she lit hers and inhaled deeply, standing there naked and smoking. Greengrass was doing just that when he looked up at her. And that was one thing he never thought he’d find unbelievably erotic, but, oddly, it was. He needed to get out of that room before he ended up tackling her to the bed and taking her.

Placing the cigarette in his mouth, he searched around for his wand, when it was thrust right under his nose. Apparently Greengrass used it the whole time. Well, at least she gave it back. He flicked it toward the fag, thinking the incantation, and it lit.

As soon as he inhaled, he wanted to cough, but held it in for a second and cleared his throat after he exhaled. It wasn’t… unpleasant. It burned a little, but it tasted of her, which was quite nice. His head started to feel light on his third puff and he sank into it pleasantly.

It was calming.

He felt way less tension pressing down on him to get out of there. He just relaxed and inhaled, blowing smoke out of his mouth a moment later.

Greengrass was watching him with that lovely smirk on her face. “You look good like that,” she said, her eyes grazing over his skin, where a slight flush followed. She sat heavily across from him, leaning back against one of the bedposts. Her long hair covered her breasts, thankfully, keeping his eyes from diverting their attention from her face.

“Yeah?” he asked and she nodded.

“I supposed I’ve corrupted you enough for one night,” Greengrass said with a smile. “You probably don’t do anything like this often.”

Harry grinned. So he was that good that she didn’t even suspect that he… hadn’t even done anything of the sort? “Do you?” he asked, suddenly curious.

“No, not really,” she replied. “Once or twice.”

“Oh? Who?” Harry felt a bit of jealousy surface but he pushed it back down, thinking it incredibly irrational. He only slept with her – it was probably a one off or something like that. He could kick himself for giving in that easily.

Taking a long drag on his cigarette, he accepted the fact that he gave in. It was worth it enough.

Yes, it was… worth it. It was bloody wonderful.

“Now that would be telling,” Greengrass said with a faint smile. “You’d probably never want to see me again.”

His stomach flipped at the thought. “I wouldn’t mind seeing you… again.” Yep, he was going straight to hell. He wanted to continue fucking a Slytherin girl, what would Hermione say? Well, Hermione was the least of his worries, really. Ron, on the other hand… They couldn’t know about this.

This seemed like a pretty safe bet though. No strings attached, kind of. At least, it seemed that way. No one to endanger in the process because he doubted he’d ever want to pursue a serious relationship with Greengrass.

“Even if I told you who I slept with before?” she asked, a cheeky expression slipping over her face.

“Probably not.” No, definitely not, who cares? He had her for now and there were future possibilities! He had to refrain from thinking about it too much lest he need another go. Hormones were troublesome little heathens. It was late and… she was probably tired, even though he would if he could.

“How about,” she started, “you tell me yours if I tell you mine?”

“Okay.” A sudden bout of confidence swelled in his chest and he wanted to laugh. He actually hadn’t felt this… free in a while. It was like all the pressure was off and he was just Harry for this moment.

“You first.”

“Daphne Greengrass,” Harry said with a smile, bringing the cigarette to his lips.

“Mhm, and?” Greengrass’ expression was expectant.

“No one else.”

“Are you… kidding?” Her lips parted and her eyes widened. “You mean, I… I was your first?”

Harry nodded, exhaling smoke.

Greengrass shook her head in disbelief. “Are you naturally talented at everything?

“No, I don’t think so,” he said sheepishly, his faint grin threatening to spill over into a smile. “But now it’s your turn.”

“That’s hardly fair. You haven’t slept with anyone else.”

“A deal’s a deal.”

They both grinned.

“Fine,” Greengrass relented. “Harry Potter, definitely the most satisfying.” She smirked and he couldn’t help but smile. “Zacharias Smith, blame lack of judgment on my part for that one. And Draco Malfoy.”

“And I’m the most satisfying?” Harry said, concealing his very pleased grin. This was definitely good. He was so much more satisfying than Draco ruddy Malfoy and Smith. Hah. If he were the type to gloat like Malfoy, he wouldn’t give it a second thought.

Greengrass – he wondered if he should refer to her as Daphne now – nodded. “Don’t let it go to your head too much.”

“I’m not as arrogant as most people think,” he replied, flicking his dead cigarette into some container that Greengrass held out to him.

“I know.”

“Why did you want shag me anyway? I mean… you seemed… very adamant,” Harry asked, choosing his words correctly.

She hesitated.

“Truthfully? You’re attractive and nice. You have absolutely gorgeous eyes. You also seem to be somewhat open-minded when it comes to people. How could I resist?” she drawled, smirking.

So it wasn’t because he was the famous Harry Potter, the ‘Chosen One’, or anything. That made him feel even better about this predicament. It really wasn’t so bad that he lost his virginity to her. Not only was it worth it for the sake of really a good shag, but she thought of him as just… him. Even if half of her reasons were superficial reasons.

Hermione did say that he had never been more fanciable than he was this year.

The clock chimed, telling them it was definitely past curfew – twelve o’clock – and he sighed. “I suppose I have to go then.” Harry reached for his trousers at the end of the bed, waving his wand to clean up the mess he made inside his boxers.

He got up and pulled them on, looping the belt through the buckle after fastening the fly. As he dressed, Greengrass watched him; he felt her eyes on him the whole time. Only when he was buttoning up his shirt, did she get up. He heard her move across the floor toward him and she placed a hand on his shoulder. Greengrass was still starkers as ever. “Let’s meet again sometime,” she said quietly into his ear, half hugging his back.

Harry gazed down at her when she moved away. “Yeah, I’d like that.”

He shrugged on his robe and moved toward the door, turning around to look back at her. She was standing less than a foot away from him. Greengrass stood up on her tip toes and kissed him lightly, he could feel her hand slip into his pocket briefly before pulling away. “Goodnight, Pot-Harry.”

“Goodnight, Daphne.”

As he left, he reached into his pocket to find Daphne’s soft, lacey knickers and he smiled to himself. Now he just had to get out of the Slytherin Common Room unscathed.
Sign up to rate and review this story