Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I'm Not O-Fucking Kay

Holy Palmers Kiss

by ZombiexCupcake 4 reviews

Gerard and Frank share a sweet kiss while reciting Romeo and Juliet. But then someone came along and ruined it.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] [X] - Published: 2011-02-03 - Updated: 2011-02-04 - 1431 words

1Exciting
A/N: Thanks for reading this story guys Hope you like this chapter :) P.S. If you have any ideas for the two friends that are girls.. please tell me.. I need help..

Frank’s P.O.V.
I slowly woke up and yawned stretching. I looked around and saw that it was 3:00. Gerard and Mikey must have left this morning. I stood up and saw a note on the table. I picked it up and read it.

Morning Sunshine! Mikey and I went to the park to meet up with some friends! Sorry we didn’t wake you up…you just looked so cute sleeping. You looked super cute when you were sleeping on my shoulder though ;) Anyway, meet us at the park. We’ll be there until around 8:00. Hope you see this note when you wake up. Here is my number: 815-8241
-Gee


I blushed like crazy. I had fallen asleep on Gee’s shoulder. I smiled a bit at Gee’s handwriting and the note even smelled like him. I smiled and ran upstairs into my room hanging the note up. I quickly took a shower and then changed into white skinnys, a Blag Flag shirt, black Doc Martens, a studded belt and put a black bandana hanging out of my back pocket. I loved bandanas. Then I skipped over to my mirror and applied my makeup and fixed my hair. I put in all of my piercing and then grabbed my phone before walking out of my room and went downstairs walking outside and locking the door. I walked into my kitchen threw the back door and ran past my mom and dad. I flew out the front door starting to walk to the park. I dialed Gee’s number into my phone and after two rings he picked it up.
“Hello?” I heard his angelic voice ask.
“Hey Gee. I’m on my way to the park.” I said still a bit tired.
“Frankie!” He said. I smiled and laughed a little.
“That’s my name. Don’t wear it out.” I said. He laughed. I could see the park entrance and smiled. I saw Gee sitting on a field with about 6 other people. Including Mikey. I hung up and tried to run away as I saw Gee run towards me full speed. But he got me. And pulled me into a HUGE hug. I could barely breathe.
“Gee. Cant. Breathe.” I said hoping I wouldn’t get a asthma attack. He let go and gave me a worried looked as I coughed a bit.
“Sorry Frankie..” He said. I looked at him and smiled a bit. Revenge. He saw the look in my eyes and his eyes got wide as he started to run away. I chased after him smirking. After about five minutes I finally caught up with him and jumped on him. He stumbled a bit laughing.
“Gerard! Frank!” I heard Mikey yell. “Come over here!” He said. I whispered in Gee’s ear.
“I wish I could have you all to myself and we just went back to my place.” I said knowing I was being a bit too forward. I kissed his ear and jumped off his back leaving him standing there in shock as I walked over to Mikey and his friends sitting on Mikey’s lap.
“Frank..” He whined as I sat on him. I looked up at him making the cutest face I possibly could. He put a hand over his eyes. “Ahh, stop it! Your cuteness burns!” He said. That earned a couple of laughs from the group. A girl with black hair couldn’t get her eyes off of me. Maybe Mikey and Gee hadn’t told them about my sexuality cause I could tell she was trying to flirt. Another girl with blond and pink hair raised an eyebrow and looked over at Gee who was walking back over holding his ear and looking kind of out of it.
“What did you do to him?” She said slowly smiling and laughing a bit. I blushed and watched Gee walk back. Mikey’s mouth dropped slowly smiling really wide.
“You didn’t…Did you?” He said looking at me in shock. I smirked and stood up.
“I so did..” I said winking at Mikey who pretended to throw up as I walked over to Gee. Gee looked at me and put his hand on my cheek starting to smile. He looked me in the eyes.
“If I profane with my unworthiest hand
This holy shrine, the gentle fine is this:
My lips, two blushing pilgrims, ready stand
To smooth that rough touch with a tender kiss.” He quoted Romeo and Juliet. I didn’t even mind that he just made me be the Juliet. But I was kinda the more girlish one out of the two of us. I smiled and said Juliet’s line.
“Good pilgrim, you do wrong your hand too much,
Which mannerly devotion shows in this;
For saints have hands that pilgrims' hands do touch,
And palm to palm is holy palmers' kiss.” I said putting my hand over his. Wow. We were such weird kids. We just kept saying all of their lines.
“Have not saints lips, and holy palmers too?” He said.
“Ay, pilgrim, lips that they must use in prayer.” I said smirking.
“O, then, dear saint, let lips do what hands do;
They pray, grant thou, lest faith turn to despair.” He said.
“Saints do not move, though grant for prayers' sake.” I said.
“Then move not, while my prayer's effect I take.
Thus from my lips, by yours, my sin is purged.” He said kissing me softly and then pulling away. I heard the gasps of Mikey and their friends. Gee pulled away and we continued reciting the lines.
“Then have my lips the sin that they have took.” I said being all dramatic. Gee smiled and laughed a little.
“Sin from thy lips? O trespass sweetly urged!
Give me my sin again.” He said kissing me again. This time a bit longer then the last though. We slowly pulled away and he must have seen someone he didn’t like or something cause he quickly pulled me over towards Mikey and his friends sitting down and pulling me down on his lap. He was totally trying to hide from someone.
“Guys, Bert is here..” He said whispering to his friends who were all staring at the two of us in shock.
“Were you two just reciting Romeo and Juliet?” A guy with blond hair said trying to hold back laughter and raising his eyebrows a bit. I nodded blushing.
“Who is Bert?” I asked. A guy with an epic afro answered my question. Gerard was hiding his face in my shoulder cursing under his breath.
“Bert McCracken is Gerard’s ex.” He said. My eyes got wide.
“w-w-wait…Bert McCracken…does he have black hair and piercing blue eyes?” I asked feeling sick to my stomach. They all stared at me and Gerard looked at me.
“How do you know him…” He asked quietly.
“Well we-” I started but then heard the familiar voice of someone I thought I had gotten rid of years ago.
“Hey guys. Wait! Frank is that you?!” I heard him say. I shrunk back a little in Gee’s arms a bit scared of what Bert might say to me.
“Y-yeah.” I said slowly. Gee could totally sense that I was scared of him and held me tight looking up at Bert.
“What do you want Bert?” He asked glaring at him. Bert smirked.
“Wow. I expected to see you here today Gerard but not Frank. Now I can proudly say that I have fucked two guys in this beautiful town.” He said. When he said that everyone stared at me in shock. And when I looked into Gee’s eyes. I saw so much hurt and pain. He spoke so quietly and upset to me. So quiet that I was the only person who could hear him.
“W-what is he talking about Frankie..” He said making me feel horrible. I glared at Bert before standing up and running back to my house in tears. How could Bert do this to me. I heard footsteps running after me but didn’t stop running until I reached my room falling onto the bed with tears bursting from my eyes. All I could think about was Gerard’s eyes staring into mine as though with all the sadness and pain in the world.
Sign up to rate and review this story