Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Killjoys Never Die- 1- Look Alive Sunshine

1- Look Alive Sunshine

by MikeysUnicorn 3 reviews

The Killjoys try and protect Grace from the BL/ind...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Fantasy - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-02-03 - Updated: 2011-02-04 - 560 words

0Unrated
Kay. This is my first Fan-fic, so be nice!
Sorry if its CRAAPP and makes you want to tear your eyes out!


“NO!! MOM!!” Grace’s shout echoed across the desolate desert known as Zone 6. The Draculoid had her mother by the throat. Time seemed to slow down as she heard the familiar zap of the ray gun. Grace dropped to her knees as she saw her lying unconscious and ghostly white on the floor. Everything went black. Just as she fell to the floor she was caught, and carried off.

Grace’s eyes flickered open. She was still in Zone 6. She was sure of that. She couldn’t see much now, as it was much darker, but she could feel the warm sand under her fingers. She sat up slowly and tried to take in as much of her surroundings as possible. A few feet away there was a large bonfire with four men sat round, talking in hushed voices. A bit further back was a car, with what looked like masks or helmets sat on top of it.
“Oh hey, you’re awake!” Grace turned to see four faces smiling at her.
“Where am I? And I’m sorry, but who the hell are you?”
One laughed.
“Zone 6 still, kid. And Killjoy names or real names first?” He said. Grace was confused out of her mind now.
“Err... Real names I guess…”
“I’m Frank, or ‘Fun Ghoul’” He grinned. “This is Gerard or ‘Party Poison’, this freak here is Mikey A.K.A ‘Kobra Kid’, and the afro head is Ray or ‘Jet Star’”
Gerard/Party Poison looked at her and seemed to read her mind.
“You have no idea what’s going on, do you?”
“No. What is a Killjoy?” Grace inquired.
“Well… I guess you could say were outlaws… And we try to protect people from what… Uhm…”
“Killed my Mom” They all looked so surprised a ten year old could be so calm about this.
“We weren’t very close, but she was all I had left, so I freaked out a bit.” She said, answering their unasked questions.
“Okay,” Ray continued “Well they were Draculoids, and they work for Better Life Industries. I think you’ve probably heard of them, here,” He threw an empty can over to her. The words BL/ind- The Aftermath is Secondary were visible, under a smiling black and white face.
“They basically want to take away our freedom, and turn us into robots. No free will and that,” He continued.
“If we let them win, there will be no creativity or colour to the world. No art. Art is the weapon.”
Grace listened, wide eyed, as Ray finished the story.
“Hey, you hungry?” Frank said, breaking the silence, “We have... Err shit in a can basically.”
Grace giggled.
“She’s 10 Frank. And I thought your New Year’s resolution was to stop swearing?” Mikey grinned, rolling his eyes.
“Sure I’ll have the shit in a can!” She began laughing. Frank joined in.
“No don’t say that!” Mikey shouted.
“Awh does it really matter? She’ll be with us from now on, so she’s gonna hear it anyway.”
“Guys, I don’t think you should be talking so loud...” Hissed Gerard. As if on cue a Draculoid came into view.

Review and rate and STUFF!!
Sign up to rate and review this story