Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Vampires Will Never Hurt You

Ruby Red

by SkullyZee 5 reviews

It was exactly like what my friend told me. Darkly lit, loud music, alcohol, people on the dancefloor grinding into each other.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-02-05 - Updated: 2011-02-05 - 1000 words

1Ambiance
Hi guy, here's the next chapter.

By the way, John is the one who owns the WF diner and he is also Lizzy's boss (please refer to Chapter Two - Welcome To The WF)

Brownie points to whoever guesses what WF stands for!
(Hint - It's not Wanna Fuck?)
________________________________________________________________________________________________


I was at the mall's foodcourt right now waiting for Gerard. It was 6:45 and I still had 15 minutes before he arrives. I thought back to what happened after Mel told me that John was dead.

I had dropped the phone. How could I not? John had been my first friend here in Jersey. He had been the one to give me a job when I needed it the most. And he was dead. Murdered. I had no idea who did it.

After a minute had I picked up the phone from the floor and called Melanie. She answered it before the first ring even ended.

"Hello?" she said, "Liz, is that you?"

"Yeah, it's me," I replied, scratching the back of my head, "So... John's really dead?"

"Yes. Minnie said he was found in their backyard with his back broken and his head cut off."

"That's horrible! Who would do something like that?"

"I don't know," she said, "And she said that his body was completely drained of blood."

"Huh? That weird.... I wonder why?"

"I don't know, but whoever did it is probably some crazy Dexter wannabe who deserves to die. What this guy did was awful!"

"Yes it is," I whispered, "Listen Mel, I have to go. I have to get ready for the... date. I'll call you when I get back home. Bye."

"Ok, be careful. Bye"

After that I took a shower and headed to the mall. I didn't mind getting there early, I just didn't want to be alone. Something about John's death was creeping me out more that it already did.

I looked around me and spotted Gerard. He didn't seem to know where I was so I walked up to him.

"Hey Ger- Gee," I said to him.

He turned around to face me and smiled, "Hello Lizzy. Are you ready to go?"

"Um, go where exactly?" I asked hesitantly.

"Oh, just a club my friend Bob owns. It's called Ruby Red. It's opening night and I want to take you there."

A club? Would that be safe? Those places are dark and have loud music.what if something bad happens? No one would be able to hear me scream. At least, that's what my friends used to say, I've never really been in a club and that's makes this situation worse.

"Um, Lizzy? Are you ready?" Gerard asked. I must have spaced out again.

"Ye-yeah. Sure," I said, not really meaning it.

"Cool. Let's head to your car, I'll lead you to it," he said, already walking toward the exit.

One we made it to my car, I was double thinking going to the club with Gerard. Do I really want to go? No. But I guess I have no choice, we were already on the road and I was afraid of how Gerard might react if I tell him I don't want to go with him. He doesn't seem to be the kind of guy who takes things easily. I can still imagine his face when Melanie had told about Gerard and the kitchen incident. He looked ready to kill.

One we arrived at the club, Gerard and I headed to the entance. I could see there was a long line of people being let in. Gerard took hold of my hand, which made me feel a bit uncomfortable, and led me straight to the bouncer. They must have been good friends because, as soon as they saw each other, they hugged.

"Frank, how've you been? I haven't seen you for forever," he smiled, once letting go of the guy named Frank.

"I'm good, Gee. Bob is really excited that so many people came," Frank replied. He had short black hair, multiple piercing, and tatoos all over his arms. He was wearing dark ripped jeans and a black Misfits t-shirt.

"Yeah, I can see that. Oh, there's someone I want you to meet," Gerard said gesturing to me, "Lizzy, this is Frank, my friend. Frank, this is Lizzy, my date."

"Hello," I said quietly, extending my hand for him to shake. He dismissed it, however, and gave me a hug instead. I was shoked at first, but I recuperated and awkwardly hugged him back.

"Hi! Nice to meet you. It's good to know that Gerard finally has someone. This guy never goes on dates," Frank said after he released me.

"Oh," was all I could muster up, not expecting that. As weird as Gerard was, he was really handsome. He could probably have any girl he wanted.

Before anything else could happen, Gerard stepped in and asked Frank to let us in.

"Hey, man. Think you could let us in? It's really chilly out here," he said.

"Sure, Gee. Right this way,"Gerard took my hand once again and led me inside.

It was exactly like what my friend told me. Darkly lit, loud music, alcohol, people on the dancefloor grinding into each other. Gerard tapped me on the shoulder and said something in my ear.

"I'm gonna go get us a drink. Be right back," he said, about to leave.

"Wait, Gee. Don't leave... me," it was too late. He was already gone and out of my sight. I sighed and stayed standing where I was. After a few minutes I decided to go look for Gerard. I couldn't stand being alone in a place like this.

I headed towards the bar and spotted Gerard talking to a tall blonde guy. I was about to walk up to them before I was grabbed on my arm and pulled to a corner. I screamed.
________________________________________________________________________________________________

I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Please review! Reviewers get the privilege of being called my homies, lol!
Sign up to rate and review this story