Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Vampire's will never hurt you........

Vampire's will never hurt you........

by Unicorns-are-real 3 reviews

Never say vampires don't exist ever again....

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Fantasy,Humor - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2011-02-04 - Updated: 2011-02-04 - 257 words

1Hot
Prologue.

Cassey swaggered down the path, her mind completely blown by alcohol. It had just gone past one in the morning and the party had only just ended, her friends vanishing into their boyfriends cars. She staggered her way into the local park and giggled to herself over nothing at all.
Some blokes were standing by the benches they were laughing and punching each other playfully. She made her way over to them one of them saw her and wolf-whistled appreciatively. She smiled and hiccoughed.
The one with the afro came over to her "well" she thought "i always wanted a boyfriend".
"Hey there beautiful!" he called "How about a kiss?" She grinned madly and he took her in his arms, pulling her into a kiss. He tasted of booze and liquor, just the way she liked it. The gang of boys surrounded them and she turned to face them.
"Oh Ray." said one of them, stepping toward her. He had dark hair that fell to his shoulders and his eyes were a emerald green, he was short and cute and spoke sweetly with a rich New Jersey accent. "What a tasty girlfriend you got there." He smiled and kissed Cassey's neck. She laughed at first but then began to scream as the caress became a bite.
Ray's hands clamped around her mouth so she could not scream. The world started to blur and she could feel her blood trickling down her neck and the last thing she heard was the New Jersey boy.
"Very tasty indeed"....
Sign up to rate and review this story