Categories > Celebrities > Guns n' Roses

Cigarettes & Whisky

by aPlaidPulse 0 reviews

one-shot...

Category: Guns n' Roses - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Published: 2011-02-06 - Updated: 2011-02-07 - 722 words - Complete

2Exciting
"Go!" Simone said as she pushed the last bit of people out of the hotel room. "Oh come on, Simone." said Slash turning back to her from his place in the hallway.
She turned around to glance at him, his red hair and musucular back looking so perfect to her. Axl. He was sitting on the bed on the phone. Talking to Erin.
Simone leaned into the guitarist, "Slash. Axl, and I, need to be alone right now." He had this confused look on his face.
"Jackass." said Izzy giving him a look, who had been standing beside him the whole time. "Oh," answered Slash now aware of what I had in mind. ",Damn. You could've just said that."
"You could've just got that." Simone replied with a smile.
He and Izzy began walking down the hallway to their own rooms, which probably had girls crawling in them.
As they did Simone leaned on the door frame once more and said, "Bye, Izz'." and slapped Slash in his ass. Izzy waved quietly and Slash looked back at her with a smile.
"I love you." she said giving him the finger.
"Me too." he answered and reciprocaited.

..And with that she walked back into the room closing the door behind her.
"Yeah. Alright. Whatever. Bye." ahe heard Axl say then slammed the reciever down. She sauntered over the the side he was seated at. He let out a moan and layed back on the bed.
She sat down on the floor in front of his thin, long legs reaching for a cigarette in her pocket.
"Axl? What's wrong?" she asked. He ran his hand through his hair. "I can't even get peace on my birthday."
Simone always loved the tone in his voice when he was angry. "Erin again?" she asked this time lighting the cigarette, trying not to smile. "Fuck!" he almost yelling. "She just doesn't get it. I just..." Simone placed her hand on one of his knees. "..you just need to be with people who get it." she said finishing his sentence for him.
He looked up at her smiling, "Like you?"
She laughed. "Well I was gonna say like Slash and the guys but..."
He laughed this time. "No, you're right...you do get it."
She was slightly shocked by his words but smoked on. He sat up, his straight hair falling back in front of his face. "It really is true...you'll belive it when you see it." she said standing up putting her cigarette out on the bed side table.
He just stared at her admiring the way she did what she wanted. "You know what, Axl?" she started, walking over to a table filled with liquor bottles and glasses.
"What Simone?" he asked, his eyes following her across the room.
"...ever since we left Indiana, met in L.A. and hung out ever since..it's been us against the world." She spoke softly but with confidence in what she said, which was turning him on.
"...and it'll always be that way.." she reached for the whiskey and filled two glasses with it. "..weather we're together or not. We still hold that against everyone."
She walked back over to him, on the bed, and handed him his glass. "When I piss you off, remember... I still love you." He stared at her, taking in everything she was saying, mezmerized and rising. "Happy Birthday, baby." she finished holding her glass up to toast with his.
He clinked it against hers. She was planted firmly next to him on the bed, man, did he want her in his arms..
After drinking to their toast she pulled the glass away from her face, smiling at him, biting her lower lip. This caused him to smile also.


Before she knew it she was in his grasp. Kissing him, intensely, his toung instantly in her mouth. He could feel his throbing crotch getting harder and so could she as she straddled his lap. The feeling of him causing her to whimper into the kiss.
His hands arousing every muscle in her body.

After a moment he pulled away from her, softly tugging at the back of her hair. He tilted her face back slowly kissing up her neck and in her ear he whispered, "Are you ready?" and she lost all control.
Sign up to rate and review this story