Categories > Cartoons > Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy > Heat of Passion

Heat of Passion Take 2

by Roguespirit

The moment of truth.

Category: Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2011-02-09 - Updated: 2011-02-09 - 2737 words

?Blocked
Heat of Passion
Chapter 8:
Heat of Passion

Warning, This Chapter contains Sexual activity and other mature theams not intended for a young audience. Reader discression is advised. Read at own risk.

Mandy finally polished off her treat, finally full. She put down her spoon and leaned back in her chair. “That was wonderful.”

Billy smiled, “I’m glad you liked it.”

Both teens sat there each waiting for the other to say something.

“So um, how was school?”

Mandy looked at him, unsure how to answer. “Um, fine.”

The small talk only seemed to strengthen the awkward silence.


Outside the three observers watched.

Rick sighed, “Great, now Billy’s talked himself into a corner.”

Xander looked at him, “What’s he supposed to do, just flat out ask her to have sex with him?”

“It’s what I did.”

Xander rolled his eyes. “Anyway first things first, we have to get them into the bedroom.”

“How”, Grim asked?

Rick pointed at Billy’s Bedroom window. “Can you open the window?”

Grim shrugged then pointed his scythe at the window. Purple energy burst out and zapped the window causing it to open.

Rick went to the window sill of a nearby house and picked up a flower pot. He ripped the flower out and dumped the dirt on the lawn.

“What are you goin to do whit dat?”

Rick pulled his left arm back and threw the flower pot into the open window.


From the dining room Billy and Mandy heard a crash from upstairs. The both ran up the stairs to Billy’s room to see what happened.

When they got there they found a clay pot that had been smashed to pieces.

Billy scratched his head, “How’d that get in here?”

Mandy shrugged, “I don’t know why half of the things in this room are here.”

Billy realized all over again that he was in his bedroom, bringing him back to his quest. ‘Great, what am I supposed to say’ he asked himself? ‘Hey Mandy we’ve been friends for a long time let’s have sex?’ He sighed, ‘ how’’m I supposed to do this?’


Meanwhile Mandy looked at Billy who appeared to be pondering something. An absurd thought entered her mind, ‘Does he want to have sex?’ She went to a nearby mirror.

It was no mystery to her why people called her ugly. She had no curves, no breasts and her face was more frightening than anything else.

Billy spoke. “So um, the Pizza digesting okay?”


Outside the three guys slapped their foreheads in exasperation.

Rick groaned, “He’s supposed to ask her to bed and he asks about her bowels!”

Xander sighed, “I was hoping I wouldn’t have to do this.” A silver aura formed around him and he floated up to the open window and raised his right hand towards Mandy.

Mandy saw a bright light out of the corner of her eye and turned only to see a blinding light.

Billy looked on in horror as silver energy flowed into Mandy’s eyes before her eyelids closed and she collapsed to the floor. He looked at Xander, “What did you do?”

“Relax she’ll be fine”, he answered. “I just sent her on a little spiritual journey is all.” Then he floated down to the ground and leaned against the wall, feeling slightly fatigued. “Takes a lot outta ya sending someone to commune with their own soul.”


Mandy looked around her environment. She was on a small transparent platform that was floating in mid air. She shielded her eyes as something flashed past her. She turned around and saw a massive fireball slam into a wall of ice with a thunderous explosion. Some ice blew off the wall but most was turned into a large burst of steam that climbed up along the wall, heating more Ice and causing more steam.

Mandy heard another explosion behind her. She turned to find another column of steam rising. She flinched as she saw more fireballs crashing into the curved walls.

‘Wait, curved walls?’ Mandy looked down through the transparent platform confirming her suspicions. She was in a giant sphere of ice.

Looking straight up she saw where all the fireballs were coming from. A bright light shone suspended in the centre of the massive sphere. She wanted a closer look, but before she could even begin to figure out how, the platform started moving towards it, as if activated by her thoughts.

As the platform brought her closer she could see the light was a star, a massive ball of fire. As she got even closer, she could see something strange about it. It was encased in a sphere of ice, though not entirely encased.

Fire burst forth from holes in the massive sphere of ice the imprisoned the fire. Whenever the ice closed one hole the fire made another, locking the two elements in a stalemate.

The platform skimmed along the surface of the ice sphere before stopping in front of two figures.

One looked like her, but appeared to be made of ice. Another was incased in opaque ice from the neck down, but her face was more mature. She had blue eyes and wore her hair down.

Mandy stepped off the platform and approached the two figures. “Who are you?”

The one incased in ice spoke first. “I’m your conscience.”

The Ice version of her spoke next. “And I am the one that make you strong.”

Conscience rolled her eyes, “She’s lying.”

Ice snorted, “Look around, all you see is ice. It’s hard and cold”, she pointed at Mandy, “Like you.”

“Or maybe I’m hard and cold because of the ice.”

Ice crossed her arms, “Even if that’s true you don’t dislike it. You’ve gained so much and you have the Grim Reaper to do your bidding.”

Conscience rolled her eyes again. “Oh yes she’s gained so much. Like having no friends besides Billy, no life and now, no respect either, except from Grim and Billy.” Oh yes Ice you’ve given her so much.”

Ice shook her hands furiously, “And just what have you gotten her?”

“Well Mandy’s only been letting me help recently, and I’ve only broke out of my prison recently, but everything good that happened tonight happened because she listened to me.”

What good things”, Ice asked arrogantly?

Conscience looked at Mandy. “I helped you gather the courage to face your feeling and look what it got you. Billy treated you to a wonderful dinner and you got your favorite treat.”

Ice snorted, “Only the weak give in to such trivial desires.”

“Quiet”, Mandy shouted.

The other two stared at her.

Mandy pointed at Ice. “Why should I listen to you?”

Ice held out her arms as if making an obvious statement. “I offer you power and the means to conquer all that stand in your way, that you may one day rule the world.”

Mandy turned to Conscience who looked directly into her eyes.

“I offer you choice.”

Mandy blinked, “What?”

“The freedom to make your own choices, to do the things you love, to love at all. Look around you, all this ice is a prison for your soul.”

Mandy’s eyes grew large, and she looked at Ice. “A prison!”

Ice replied, “To prevent you from doing anything stupid or childish or emotional.”

Mandy became angry and the floor beneath them began to shake as the fire balls burst through at increasing intervals, faster than the Ice could close up the holes, and more and more of the ice surrounding the star melted.

Conscience smiled, “Do you want to live your life Mandy? Do you want to be happy? Do you want to experience what life has to offer you, even if it means not ruling the world?”

Mandy stood in a proud confident stance, “Yes.”

Ice cried, “NOOOOOOOOO!”

Four fireballs turned around and headed straight for conscience. They simultaneously slammed into her and Mandy was knocked to the ground by the force of the blast.

Mandy managed to prop herself up on her elbows and opened her eyes to see a hance right in front of her. She looked up into Conscience’s smiling face.

Mandy tool her hand and was hauled to her feet. She looked into Conscience’s eyes, “So am I free?”

Conscience’s smile diminished. She gestured to the walls of ice, “Not until all the ice has been melted, which can only be done by the fires of love and passion.”

Mandy stared, “What are you saying?”

Conscience smiled broadly, “Just follow your heart.”

Mandy shielded her eyes as she was swamped with bright light.


Mandy slowly opened her eyes then suddenly sat upright in Billy’s bed almost hitting Billy in the head.

“Mandy”, Billy exclaimed! “You’re okay!”
Mandy looked at him, “Do you love me?”

Billy leaned away a little taken aback by the directness of the question. After a few seconds of recovery time he answered, “Yes.”

Mandy was surprised, she expected at least a hesitation, stuttering, or some form of stalling, but there was none. His answer had been swift and true as the arrow that now pierced her heart.

“Why do you love me?”

He sighed, “Because of who you really are inside. I always knew it was there, it just never really shined through.

Billy was now right beside Mandy, looking into her beautiful blue orbs. “But I never really saw it until we kissed and I saw it in your eyes.” He leaned closer, his face only centimeters from hers. “I want that part of you, I don’t care how bad everything else may be, but I want that part of you.”

Tears welled up in Mandy’s eyes as she looked into Billy’s own green ones. She blinked her eyes clear and leaned closer ever so slightly. “If you want me Billy”, she began, her hot breath tickling his chin, “Then you have to take me.”

Billy’s eyes slowly widened as he realized what she meant. “Take you”, he asked in disbelief?

Mandy nodded, “Yes Billy, because as long as there is ice around my heart I cannot give back. You’ve managed to pierce my heart with an arrow but it’s only a matter of time before the ice pushes it out.”

She held onto him. “Then what we want what we could have will be lost forever. So you must take me, burn the ice away and set us free.”

Outside the three matchmakers were listening in.

Rick said, “Hey that sounds like-

“Yeah, something she would say”, Xander agreed. “Now I know which side of the family she gets it from.”

“Who”, Grim asked?

“No one”, the other two answered quickly.

Grim looked stumped while the other two went back to listening.


Billy leaned even closer till their lips were almost touching. “Are you sure?”

Mandy nodded, “I can’t live like this anymore. I want to experience what life has to offer me, or I will forever be a slave.”

Finally their lips made contact and their tongues entered each others mouths.

Mandy dragged him into the bed with her, their kissing becoming more heated.

Quickly they tore off each other’s clothes until only Mandy’s panties remained.

They unlocked lips, feeling the need to breathe. Billy glanced down at her panties.

Mandy looked at him, “If you please.”

Billy nodded and grabbed the top of her panties, causing her to gasp. Slowly he dragged them down past her thighs and down her legs. After taking them off he dangled them over Mandy’s head, showing her his accomplishment.

Suddenly Billy lost the balance on the other hand he was holding himself up on, and he fell down on top of Mandy, his hardness ramming against(but not quite touching) he womanhood, causing Mandy to moan loudly.

Billy held himself over her, “Sorry.”

By now Mandy was sweating and panting heavily. She was experiencing so many new feelings and emotions that it was getting her worked up, hence the sweating.

Mandy screamed as the most pain she’d ever felt surged through her body as Billy pierced her maidens head. After the pain had subsided all she felt was pleasure as Billy pumped against her.

“Harder”, she cried, “Harder!”

Billy did his best and complied when Mandy told him to go deeper as well.

Mandy suddenly felt intense pressure building within her. “Billy”, she cried in a panicked tone!

Billy, thinking something was wrong pulled out of her. “What’s wrong?”

No sooner had he spoken then the pressure inside Mandy was released and burst forth from her womanhood.

Mandy blushed red, “Uh, sorry.”

Billy blinked, “For what?”

Mandy grimaced, guessing he hadn’t seen since his attention had been on her. “For wetting your bed.”

“Oh that’s okay Mandy th-“, Billy stopped midsentence as he glanced down between her legs and saw nothing to indicate she’d wet the bed. He looked back at her, “Uh Mandy, the sheets are dry.”

Mandy propped herself on her elbows and confirmed what Billy said. Then she felt an unfamiliar feeling in her chest. “Is that my heart?”

Billy put his hand over where her heart was and felt it beating. “It is Mandy, your free now. Your heart is free.”

Tears of joy streamed down Mandy’s cheeks. “Oh Billy, I’ve never been so happy. Thank you.”

Billy smiled back, “Your welcome.”

Suddenly they heard the sound of a door opening downstairs caused a knot to form in Billy’s stomach. “Oh no, did my parents get kicked out early?”

Realizing they were both naked Billy and Mandy searched through the bed sheets for their clothes.

Mandy was the first to finish getting dressed. She did up her last button and looked at Billy who was putting his shirt on. Then a surge of pain went through her body. Letting out a soft cry she collapsed to the floor on her knees, grabbing Billy’s attention.

“Mandy, what’s wrong.”

A soft golden glow seemed to cover her and suddenly Mandy’s horns collapsed and her golden locks fell down behind her black hair band.

As Mandy began to moan Billy noticed her clothes were getting tighter. She was growing! Billy was so awed that he didn’t notice the commotion outside.

Mandy felt her clothes getting tighter, she was glad she was wearing a loose shirt. The same could not be said for her pants however. The fastening button popping off only brought brief relief until they got so tight they split down the sides.

Briefly she felt her clothes stop tightening, but the feeling was short lived as her hips continued pushing against what remained of her pants. After they were completely destroyed they finally stopped, but her growth wasn’t finished.

Mandy felt pressure building in on her chest and she realized she was growing breasts! She moaned in pleasure as they grew and the pressure on them increased. The feeling was erotic and it was so strong it forced her to stick her chest out and keep her hands at her sides, giving Billy and unobstructed view.

Billy watched as the two growing orbs began separating the fabric between the shit buttons. The sight was making him hard. He watched as first one button popped, then two more soon followed, Mandy’s growing udders leaping forward with each one until her breasts were completely free of the shirts confinement.

The as suddenly as it had begun it stopped.

Mandy opened her eyes and looked down at herself but she found her view obscured by her massive breasts. She was chocked, first by the presence of any breasts, then by the sheer size of them. She had to be at least a D. She brought her hands under her udders and lifted them, so big, so firm, so heavy.

“Mandy?”

She turned to Billy who was looking in awe at the hottest, sexiest female he had ever seen.

Neither knew what to say, but it didn’t matter because they were interrupted by a loud noise outside.

They both rushed to the window to see a large creature made entirely of ice, facing against Grim and two others.

“Ice”, Mandy breathed.
Sign up to rate and review this story