Categories > Cartoons > Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy > Heat of Passion

Foreplay

by Roguespirit 0 reviews

Mandy has a long conversation with herself then goes to Billy's for dinner.

Category: Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Published: 2011-02-06 - Updated: 2011-02-06 - 2467 words

0Unrated
Heat of Passion
Chapter 7: Foreplay

Mandy entered the girl’s bathroom and went to the sink. She turned the water on and washed her hands. Then she splashed her face and turned off the faucet.

Feeling slightly refreshed Mandy used a paper towel to wipe off her face, then she caught her reflection in the mirror, ‘Blue?’

She started to think, ‘but what does that mean?’



Or maybe that’s your true self trying to get out



Or maybe those black eyes represent something that’s been controlling you, using you to accomplish their own goals



Assuming you were aware of it. Are you?

Mandy shook her head clear; these voices in her head were pretty annoying. She sighed ‘but they’re putting up good arguments.’

She walked out of the bathroom and went to use the office phone to call her parents and tell them she wasn’t going with them.


Mandy’s last class of the day was English. They were supposed to be working on a book report but she had already finished it. This gave her time to think.

‘Okay, I go to Billy’s house, have dinner, then what?’



Why not go? It’s a free meal and who knows you might have some fun



Yes you do, why do you play video games, it doesn’t help you conquer the world any faster

‘That’s a good point.’

And Grim’s there to cook for you

‘Another good point.’



It’s not Billy you’re trying to prove something to, it’s yourself. Plus going soft isn’t a bad thing. It takes more courage and strength to be “Soft”, than it does to hide behind a hard shell, and it doesn’t mean you have to lose any of your will power either. You can be kinder and gentler but that doesn’t mean you have to be a wimp

Mandy’s thoughts were interrupted when the school bell rang, indicating the end of the school day. She tucked her books against her chest and left the classroom.

When she exited class she saw Mindy in the hallway, ‘just keep walking, maybe she won’t notice.’

“Hey, British Columbia!”

Mandy sighed, ‘so much for that.’

“The sex shop called, they want you to test out the realism of their new inflatable boobs.” She and her posse of girls laughed.

Mandy’s face flustered in anger and embarrassment.

Then a voice said, “I wouldn’t laugh if I were you.”

Everyone in the hallway turned to the source of the voice. A guy wearing a silver and red shirt with matching pants was leaning against the lockers.

Mindy frowned, “Why not?”

He smirked ‘cause you just complemented her. British Columbia is very mountainous it’s Saskatchewan that’s flat.”

Mindy looked stunned while Mandy was grinning, “That’s why you failed world geography Mindy”, Mandy said.

The boy laughed, “Yeah, I bet you wish your tits were the size of your test scores.”

Snickers were heard throughout the hallway. “Yeah that’s too bad Mindy”, someone said. “You got a D on your exam.”

The hallway was filled with laughter and Mindy stomped away fuming mad, her posse right behind her.

Mandy turned to the guy, “Uh thanks for that.”

He smirked, “If it means making some bitch miserable then it was my pleasure. Say you’re that girl Billy always talks about right?”

Mandy blinked, “Uh, I guess so, “I’m Mandy.”

He nodded, “Yep, you’re her. I’m uh, Xander.”

Mandy swallowed, “So um, when he talks about me, what does he say, I mean, what does he see in me? She sighed, “Or out of me for that matter.”

He smiled, “You are like a flower that never seems to bloom, appearing unremarkable to the world around you. But those who take the time to know you and study you learn of an inner beauty. Then a fierce blaze passes you by and you realize that it was wrong for you to hide your true self. So you open up and show your inner beauty and that makes your outer bloom into one of the world’s most beautiful flowers.

Mandy simply stared, shocked at his words. Then she recovered, “Did Billy actually say that”, she asked with a raised eyebrow?

Xander chuckled, “Well a paraphrased a little.”

Mandy blushed, “Still, very poetic.”

Xander scratched the back of his head. “Well my girlfriend’s really into poetry, so I guess it’s kinda rubbed off on me.”

Mandy then realized she was blushing and fought it down.

Xander smiled, “Anyway, gotta go, see ya.”

Mandy waved goodbye and couldn’t help feeling delighted, ‘He likes me, he really likes me.’ She had never felt this way before, was she happy she’d never been happy before, pleased yes but not happy really. It felt strange, but good, very good.

Mandy couldn’t help but smile as she took the last of her things from her locker and started walking towards the exit.

As she walked by a hall mirror she stopped and gazed at her reflection for the second time that day, but there was something different this time. “Blue eyes”, she exclaimed!

It was shocking but true, staring back at her was-her but with blue eyes.



Mandy shut her eyes and willed those thoughts away, but it was too late. When Mandy opened her eyes they were once again black.

She almost felt like crying, and she ran outside.


Xander walked down the side walk until he reached some nearby bushes.

Rick and Grim popped out, “So did Billy’s plan work?”

He grinned, “From what I can tell.”

Suddenly they heard footsteps fast approaching around the corner. Rick and Grim dove into the bushes,

Mandy came around the corner running.

“Mandy”, Xander exclaimed!

Mandy stopped, “Xander?”

He looked at her distressed face, “What’s wrong?”

Mandy shrunk in embarrassment, “I-just have a lot on my mind and it’s kinda overwhelming.”

Xander looked sympathetic, “Maybe you should talk to Billy about it.”

Mandy’s cheeks turned pink.

“Or is it Billy that’s on your mind?”

Mandy’s cheeks darkened to a red hue.

Xander smirked, “Then maybe you should talk with someone else, like you Aunt Krystal. I’m sure she’d be able to ease you mind”

Mandy blinked, “Um, yeah that’s a good Idea.” She turned and ran down the sidewalk hom.

Rick and Grim came out of the bushes.

“Xander”, Grim asked?

Xander smiled, “That’s my real name, and I like it a lot better than Terrence.”

“But why Terrence in the first place?”

Rick sighed, “Cause Venus thinks it’s bad luck to use a name with X in it.”

Xander shrugged, “I honestly don’t know why.”

Grim sighed, “You know like; ex-boyfriend ex-wife, dat kind of ting.”

He nodded, “Yeah, I guess.”

Grim narrowed his eyes, “One more ting. How did you know Mandy has and Aunt Krystal.”

Xander looked away, “I know a relative of Mandy’s.”

Grim gave him a questionable look, but Rick grinned because he knew who that relative was.


Mandy quickly ran to her house but the door was locked. Grunting she took her spare key out and unlocked the door.

She dashed inside, dropped her books, picked up the phone and dialed her Aunts phone number.

She waited anxiously as the phone rang. She sighed in relief as the phone was picked up.

“Hello?”

“Auntie?”

“Mandy”, she exclaimed. “Hello sweetie, how are you?”

Mandy sighed, “I’ve-kinda-got-a-problem.”

She heard chuckling on the other end, “Boy troubles?”

Mandy blushed, “Kinda. It’s just it’s my first time getting this close to one.”

“And you have to voices in your head arguing like two parents over their child.”

Mandy’s eyes widened, “How did you know?”

Her Aunt laughed, “Give me some credit Mandy, I was a teenager once too.”

Mandy sighed, “So what do I do?”

“Listen to the positive voice.”

“Pardon?”

“There are two voices right? One is telling you to stop what you’re doing and stay hiding in your closet, while the other is telling you to come out and experience what this relationship can offer you; what life can offer you. That is the positive voice dear, you can’t hide in your little closet forever, you need to live you life.

Mandy smiled as her most beloved relative’s words reassurance filled her.

“Does that help sweetie?”

“Yes, more than you realize.” She took a deep breath to hold back tears. “I’ll call tomorrow okay, Mom and Dad are gone till Monday.”

“Okay sweetheart, see you soon.”

Mandy hung up, albeit reluctantly.

This wasn’t widely known but her Aunt was an Erotic Dancer. She didn’t care what people thought of her, she just lived her life to the fullest. Mandy had drawn a great deal of inspiration from that woman.

She picked up her books and went upstairs to her room. She stopped when she came to her door; there was a note on it.

Dear Mandy

Have left early

See you Monday

Mom and Dad

Mandy sighed, “Figures.” She tore off the letter and entered her room. She tossed the paper in the garbage and went to her closet to decide what to wear.

She chose a pair of blue jeans that properly fit and a white buttoned shirt that was big but comfortable.

She looked at the clock, 4:30 about an hour before she would go to Billy’s. She went downstairs and decided to watch TV until then.

Meanwhile at Billy’s house everything was being prepared.

Grim was making his families famous pizza.

“Remember Grim”, Xander told him, “Pepperoni on the sauce then add cheese then more pepperoni.”

“This is a lot of pepperoni, are you sure she’ll like it?”

Xander nodded, “Trust me.”

Billy came into the kitchen after changing his clothes, “Where’s Rick?”

Xander answered, “He’s gone to see Venus so he can get Mandy’s favorite treat.”

Billy raised an eyebrow, “couldn’t he just go to a store?”

Xander shook his head, “The only store that sells it is on Prince Edward Island.”

Suddenly a hole appeared in the floor and Rick popped out.

“Nice to see you back”, Grim said as the hole closed.

“Did you get it”, Xander asked?

Rick held out a red container, “I got it from one of her daughters.”

Xander nodded sympathetically, “Which one?”

Rick cringed, “I’d rather not talk about it.”

Billy went over to Grim as he put the Pizza in the oven, “I don’t get it.”

Grim chuckled, “Venus has many daughters, each one representing a different fetish.”

Billy winced and looked at the clock, 6:05, about half an hour before Mandy came.


Mandy turned off the TV and looked at her watch, 6:30. She got up off the couch and headed to the door. She double checked to make sure she had her key and left her house.

As she walked up to Billy’s door she started to shake with nervousness, ‘why is this so different? She sighed, ‘no going back now.’ She reached out and rang the door bell.

She waited for fifteen anxious seconds before Billy opened the door.

Mandy briefly looked him over; he was wearing a dark blue collared shirt and black jeans.

“Uh, come in”, Billy said nervously as he held open the door for her.

Mandy stepped inside and was immediately greeted by the delightful aroma of pepperoni pizza. She followed it to the dining room. Billy darted ahead of her and pulled out a chair for her.

Mandy accepted the chair and sat down. Billy then moved and sat down at the other end of the table.

Mandy picked up the slice of Pizza that was already on her plate and bit into it. Suddenly her taste buds were sent into a whirlwind of flavor. “Double layers of pepperoni!”

Billy looked at her sheepishly, “Um-yeah, do you like it?”

Mandy looked at him astonished, “Y-yes.”

Billy smiled, “I’m glad.”

Mandy continued to eat her pizza, ‘this is my favorite kind of pizza, how did he know?’


After fifteen minutes Mandy swallowed the last of her pizza. She patted her stomach, “that was good.”

“Full”, Billy asked?

“Satisfied”, she replied simply.

Billy got up, “good.” He went into the kitchen and came back with a red container, “’Cause I’ve got something special here just for you.”

Mandy raised an eyebrow as Billy set the container in front of then unscrewed the lid.

Mandy gasped, it had a butterscotch ice cream, with strawberries, raspberry frosting, whip cream and chocolate syrup, her absolute most favorite treat.

“Do you like it?”

Mandy didn’t speak, but she was smiling. Billy couldn’t believe it, there were tears running down her cheeks. She looked up at him with her beautiful Azure Blue eyes, “Thank you.”

Billy blushed, “You’re welcome Um you better eat it before it melts.”

Mandy brought her attention back to the delightful dish, “This is my most favorite treat, how did you know, how did you get it?”

Billy grinned, “I honestly didn’t know, as far as getting it someone was helping me out.”

Mandy smiled and spooned out a small amount and put it in her mouth. Her taste buds were in paradise, the beautiful succulent taste was heavenly. Billy simply sat at the end of the table while Mandy enjoyed her moments of oral bliss.


Outside, Rick, Grim and Xander watched the events transpire form outside the window.

“Mandy does have blue eyes”, Grim whispered astonished!

Xander nodded, “Yeah it’s kinda creepy.”

Grim looked at him, “How did you know Mandy loved to eat that stuff?”

Xander sighed, “Same answer as last time.”

Grim frowned, “That relative wouldn’t happen to be Mandy’s Aunt Krystal would it?”

Xander and Rick chuckled, “You’ll never guess”, they told him.

Grim sighed in defeat.

Rick sighed, “There’s something I don’t get.”

Grim and Xander looked at him, “What?”

“I’ve been on a couple of websites since being here and in the forums girl talk about how they don’t like to eat in front of their boyfriends.”

“So?”

“Then they guys say they like it when they do cause they say their girlfriends are cute when they eat.”

“So?”

“So I want to know what humans think is so cute about your girlfriend eating.”

Xander had a blank look because he didn’t have an answer, “I don’t know, it just is I guess.”

Rick shook his head, “Weird.”

They all went back to watch the two inside, Mandy happily eating and Billy happily watching her.
Sign up to rate and review this story