Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Love! Gimme Love! Gimme Love!

Hit me baby one more time

by ZombiexCupcake 0 reviews

Killjoys...Frerard

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-02-12 - Updated: 2011-02-13 - 602 words

0Unrated
A/N: R&R Enjoy :)

Gee’s POV

I didn’t remember waking up. Only wincing as Karoline carefully wrapped bandages around my chest. “What happened?” I asked. I knew exactly what happened though…Korse brainwashed Frankie and he shot me. I looked around, we were in the diner. I wasn’t the only one bandaged. Mikey, Ray, Matt, Doctor D…Frankie. Now I really didn’t know what happened.

“Well…when you were gone for a while we came to look for you…” yeah yeah I knew all of that. I wanted to know about Frankie. “When we got there Frankie was locked up in a cell. he explained everything and he told us that when he regained his emotions he felt terrible. he couldn’t stand seeing you dying because of him. Then he took my ray gun and shot himself in the chest. The dracs didn’t take us saving you very well…”

“You let him shoot himself?!” I yelled, wincing after. Karoline gently pushed me back down.

“I honestly tried to stop him. We all did. But you know Frankie. he’s stubborn and will do anything he feels is right. Matt…he tried hardest out of all of us…he even…” she trailed off. I sat up again.

“What did he try?” I asked, slightly pissed now. If he told him what I think he told him…I mean…he doesn’t even know! If he jumped to that conclusion…

“He…well first he told us all what happened. But anyways…he…he kissed him. But it just made him feel worse,” she explained. That tore it. I got up, ignoring the sharp pain from where I got shot. Matt was sitting, talking to Heather. He had a bandage wrapped around his head but that didn’t stop me. I walked over to them, smiled politely to add an extra sting to the whole thing, then punched him square in the jaw. He looked at me like I was insane, but didn’t get up to hit me back like he normally does. Apparently he knew…and he felt guilty about it. I watched the bandages around his head unfurl. My fists were clenched and my vision was blurred from rage. As far as I was concerned it could have all been a dream. Matt could have never kissed Frankie and I could still be unconscious. Frankie walked over to me and put his hand on my shoulder, trying to calm me down. But I didn’t know it was him so I turned and slapped him across the face. I didn’t realize it was him until he was out the door, clutching his face in one hand and gently holding his bandaged chest in the other. That was when I realized this was reality…and I just hurt the boy I loved more than anything. The small amount of his face that I could see had a prominent hand print. The bright red stuck out like a beacon of guilt on his pale skin. I watched as a small tear rolled down his cheek and hit the floor silently.

“I honestly thought you cared about me…” he sobbed as he left. Hearing those words was worse than being shot. It was an unbearable pain. I wanted to run after him. To apologize. To dry his tears. But I couldn’t…he was in enough pain. I looked at everyone’s faces, they were all shocked. I ran out the back entrance of the diner and pounded against the wall, screaming. he’d never forgive me.
Sign up to rate and review this story