Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Living In a World Without You

Chapter 4

by nikki_killjoy 0 reviews

Frank doesnt feel right.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-02-12 - Updated: 2011-02-15 - 821 words

0Unrated
Frank’s POV
Why wasn’t he answering? He always answers my texts within 3 minutes at most and it’s been 20 already! Maybe I should walk over and check on him, if he was with Bert then I would be able to stop them before anything bad happens. The thought of them together gives me a sick feeling in the pit of my stomach, no friend of mine would have anything to do with scum like Bert while I'm around.
“Frank, are you okay? You look kinda sick.” Ray said worriedly.
I stood up from the table “No, I think my chicken was rancid or something. I’m gonna go back to the bus.” I hurried out of the restaurant before any of them had a chance to say anything. I rapidly clicked the button for the crosswalk, tapping my foot and wait for the little walk dude to show up. I ran across the street and into the parking lot at the door of the tour bus. I stopped for about a minute so I could catch my breath before walking onto the bus. Bert was sitting at the table and Gerard was on the floor with his head on his knees.
“…It’s not that I don’t want to, it’s just…” He looked up at me, wiping his eyes and quickly getting up. “Frank. What’re you doing back already? Where are the guys?”
“I was feeling sick so I came back. What were you two doing?” I looked over at Bert, my eyes burning into him.
Bert stood up walking toward the door. “I should probably go”
My eyes followed him “Yeah you probably should.” The door closed.
Gerard sat down at the table and took a sip of his coffee, looking up at me “Bert’s changed; he’s not the same person he used to be”
I sat down across from him taking his hands into mine. “People don’t change, Gerard. He’s just manipulating you”
I could feel his hands getting sweaty “But isn’t that what you’re doing to me right now?” He pulled his hands away quickly and marched to the back of the bus.
I was speechless. Was I manipulating him? I mean I held his hands and told him not to let Bert get to him, but would that have a manipulating affect on him? I got up and followed him to the very back of the bus which we used as a mini recording studio.
“Gerard I’m sorry” I apologized catching his arm.
He sat down on the couch and pulled me with him, I laid my head down on his lap and he ran his fingers through my hair. We did stuff like this all the time and we wrestled sometimes too.
“Let’s just forget about it, I swear I won’t do anything stupid with Bert. I've changed, and you know that. Trust me.” I looked up at him, he was biting his lip.
“I do trust you. It’s Bert I don’t trust.” I was exhausted and began to doze off as his fingers ran through my hair, it felt so good. I felt a warm feeling in the pit of my stomach.
*
I woke up a few hours later alone in the small room in the back of the bus. I went outside to hang out with everyone but saw that the bus was silent and everyone was asleep. So I just laid down in my bunk and listened to my iPod, I was bobbing my head when I noticed that Gerard was awake in his bunk. I opened my mouth to say something to him but stopped when I saw that his hand was slowly sliding his hand down his pajama pants.
I saw him stroking himself, gentle at first. His breaths quickened and he bit his lip to ensure no moans escape his mouth. He was fantasizing about Bert, I knew he was, and the thought sickened me. A familiar feeling swept through the lower half of my body. I had a boner! What the hell? My mind took over and began to imagine me being the one that was touching him, making him sweat… moan. My dick was throbbing now, god what was wrong with me? He’s my best friend, I shouldn’t be thinking about him in this way, I resisted the urge to touch myself but I was still watching him.
His head tilted back and arched his back as he clamped his hand over his mouth to prevent himself from moaning out Bert’s name, I'm sure. His body convulsed and he relaxed, still breathing heavily. A few moments later he got up to wash cum off of his hand, I turned over to make it look like I was sleeping. Why did that turn me on? I’m fucking straight… right?
Sign up to rate and review this story