Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Love! Gimme Love! Gimme Love!

Trouble

by ZombiexCupcake 0 reviews

read it...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-02-13 - Updated: 2011-02-13 - 970 words

0Unrated
A/N: R&R...

Gerard’s POV:

It’d been weeks since Frankie left. I received one letter from him.

--

Gee,

I’ve got no clue where I am. The middle of the desert isn’t the best place to be. I’m not being followed by dracs anymore but it’s hard to live miles from any civilization. I’ve been crying myself to sleep every night because I miss you guys. Right about now I’d kill for a decent cup of coffee from Mikey. I just wanted to know if you’ve been thinking of me. I’m starting to regret the decision to leave. I actually think I’m missing Heather too…weird. But I can’t come back. If I do there’s just going to be trouble. Please reply…I need to hear from you L

Love,
Frankie

P.S. Just tie the reply to the bird. He knows where to go.

--

I didn’t know whether to smile or cry. I picked up a pen and some paper and began writing.

--

Frankie,

I have been thinking about you. We all have…even Heather. You haven’t left my mind. There have been nights I’ve cried myself to sleep, missing you. We all want you to come back. I know you said you’d never come back but can never please end now? I need you here. I swear the first thing you’ll get if you come back is a good cup of coffee. Nothing’s the same without you here, please come back.

Love(yes I just put love and now I feel sappy)
Gee

--

No one knew about the letter. I kept it with me at all times. It was the only thing I had to remember him by. Whenever I’d worry about him I read it and knew he was at least somewhat okay.

Frankie’s POV:

I was telling the truth in that letter. Every word of it. I wished I could say I was lying. When I got his reply my spirits lifted, but sank right back down when I saw how much he missed me. I wanted his life to be better without me. I wanted the choice I made to be easier. But he just made it harder. I wanted so desperately to go back to the camp. But with how long I’d been gone I wasn’t sure if they’d accept me. I didn’t think they’d take me back. I picked up my pen and started to write.

--

Gee,

Why can’t you be like any other guy and move on? You’re making this so much harder. I really wish I could come back. Would the others even accept me? They all must hate me…no one else knows about these letters I’m guessing?

Love,
Frankie

--

It was about a week before any reply.

--

Frankie,

You guessed right. No one else knows. And no one hates you. We all want you back. Even Heather…sorta. She hasn’t responded much to it but she seems kind of shocked. Mikey was so upset. Karoline was in tears. And I can’t be like any other guy because I’m not any other guy. I’m this guy and I love you. Just come back. Please.

Gee

--

I stared at the note. Reading it over and over, watching the ink smear as my tears splashed against the paper. I had to go back. I had to rejoin the killjoys. But…

Gerard’s POV:

I shoved the note in my pocked and walked out of the diner. It was still hard to believe that Frankie wasn’t here. he’d normally have been sitting under the tree right outside the diner, sketching. Then he’d run over to me and show me his drawings. His sketchbook was filled with self portraits, drawings of ray guns, and drawings of other people. he drew me a few times, each one more precise than the one before. The last one he drew looked as if it was a photograph. I walked over to the tree and sat down. I pulled the notes out of my pocket and stared at them. Not even reading them, just staring at the letters on the paper that was crinkled and creased in so many places from being over-used. Suddenly one of the notes was snatched form me. I looked up and saw Mikey reading it. I shoved the other note in my jacket pocket.

“You’ve had contact with him?! I thought he was gone for good!” he yelled.

“he is!”

“Apparently not! If you have contact with him he must want to come back!” I glared at him.

“That doesn’t mean he’s going to…” I muttered. “Did you even read the note?” I asked. He shook his head. “There are two.” I pulled out the other from my jacket pocket. “he does want to come back…but he’s afraid everyone hates him. he said he’d kill for a good cup of coffee from you.” He chuckled at that comment. “But he thinks that if he comes back there’s going to be nothing but trouble.”

“Because there will be! Face it! No matter how much you want him back you know he’s going to cause trouble!” I sighed. I didn’t want to believe it…but to some extent it was true. There were so many problems…but I didn’t care. I still loved him. “I’m sorry bro…but it’s the truth.”

“I get it! Okay?” I yelled, tears forming. I’d never cried so much in my life. Sure, he caused problems here, but he caused more being gone.
Sign up to rate and review this story