Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco

My Bloody Valentine

by Wicked_Lovely 1 review

A short one-shot for Valentines Day. Based on the song My Bloody Valentine by Good Charlotte.~Rydon~

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Romance - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2011-02-13 - Updated: 2011-02-13 - 2375 words - Complete

1Ambiance
I watched him drop Brendon off, and I knew I had to do it. I loved him to much to let it slide. He needed to know just how much he means to me, and the only way he'll know is if that goddamned bastered is out of the way. I followed him to his house, he didn't even notice. I let myself smile lightly, there was no way he would get out of this. He parked his car, walking up the steps to his small house as he unlocked the door I turned off my old beat up car.
If only he knew how his day was going to end, I bet he wouldn't be so fucking happy. He would learn how wrong it was for him to take Brendon from me. He'll see the error in his ways. Whether he wants to or not. He walked inside, shutting the door to his house. Thank god his roommate isn't home, it would be impossible to do this if he was.
I walked around his house, going to his bedroom window. He was laying in bed, smiling as he listened to his iPod. That's one of the reasons I hate him. He's a rich son of a bitch who get's whatever he wants and has never had to work a day in his life.
He uses my Brendon, he doesn't care about his well being, all he cares about is getting laid. And Brendon still loves him. I smirked as I opened the window, climbing into his room. He had his eyes closed so he didn't see me, and his ear-buds were blaring music. He wouldn't even notice me till it was to late.
I gripped the bat in my hand, and I knew I looked crazy. But I'm not crazy, I'm sane. I'm perfectly sane. It's not my fault he deserves to die. I grabbed him by his collar, throwing him to the other side of the room, his ear-buds falling out of his ears as his iPod fell to the floor. I purposely stepped on it as I walked over to him and watched him back into a corner.
"Why are you running? Are you scared?" I asked with a laugh as I looked into his scared eyes. I think he knew what I was going to do, he had that look about him, the one people in horror movies always have. The look of pure terror.
"Why the hell are you doing this?" He asked frantically in a panicked voice.
"I guess you really don't get it, now do you?" I asked as I hit him with the bat as hard as I could in the chest. I heard his ribs break, and he coughed up a familiar crimson liquid.
"Please don't." he said before I hit him again. Screw the bat, it would be so much more fun to beat him with my fists.
"And why shouldn't I?" I asked before kicking him. "Because you're loved and I'm not?" I asked before kneeing his chin. "Because you're little Mr. Perfect and I'm just a screw up?" I pulled him up by his neck, allowing him to struggle.
"Because you have family that cares about you when I don't even know my mom and my dad beats me?" I punched him in his face, watching the blood drip out of his nose. "Or is it because you have the love of my life twisted around your fucking finger? Tell me why I shouldn't do this!" I screamed, pounding my fist into his face again before dropping him to the floor. I watched him fall to his knees, using his hands to keep him up as he coughed up more blood.
"You know what? You're right, there is no reason why I shouldn't do this." I said smirking at him before kicking him in the stomach, watching him fall flat on the ground. I pulled the pocket knife that was hiding in my back pocket out, allowing the blade to shine in the dull light. Outside a storm was brewing, and the sound of thunder mixed with his scream as I flipped him over and slit his throat. I let out a twisted laugh, dropping the knife and running my bloody hands through my hair.
He was finally gone.
And they would see just how right I am. "There's not a reason why I could have allowed you to live." I told his limp, unmoving body. I stood there a moment, just smiling at the work I had done. I watched the blood trickle out of his throat, it shined whenever lightning flashed and thunder roared.
"You got what you deserved." I said before leaving the way I came with nothing in my hands. They would know it was murder anyway, so why bother hiding the evidence? I walked across the street to where my car was parked and climbed in, driving down the few blocks to my house. I parked the car as I walked into my shitty house. It was all his fault I had to live in such a dump. If Brendon and I were together, he would have allowed me to live with him. But he just couldn't bare to see me happy. No one ever could. So I was stuck with living with my drunk ass dad. I would love to get my own place, but he needs me to take care of him. And it's not like I have enough money.
I walked into the living room to see him sprawled out on the couch. The only light coming from the TV and the flashes of light from outside. I walked over to where he was sleeping, putting a blanket over him and turning off the TV. I hated him, the good news is, he hates me to. I'm just lucky he's asleep right now. The last thing I need is questions about why I have blood on me followed by another beating.
I walked into my room and sat down on the matters on the floor that I used as a bed. I hated this room, but soon enough I wouldn't ever have to be in it again. I looked around the small room, scarves books and vests littered the floor. I didn't need any of it. Well I didn't need most of it. I started digging around the mess on the floor of my room, looking for the book Brendon gave me. The one I had destroyed to keep money in.
It wouldn't be too long and his roommate would find him lying in his room, dead. And then not to long after Brendon would call me. And we could finally be together. I smiled as I found the medium sized book, carrying it back over to my bed where I sat down and started counting the money inside. It wasn't much, but it would have to do.
"What am I going to do till he calls?" I muttered to myself. I had already filled the few notebooks I had with lyrics and music notes. And the few books I had not only had I already finished reading them all once, but I've reread all of them at least five times. I sighed, I was just going to have to wait for him to call.
I woke up to the sound of my phone ringing and smiled to myself as I answered it.
It was, of course, Brendon.
"Ryan! Thank god you answered! I don't know what I would have done if you didn't." He rushed when he talked, making him trip over his own words when he spoke in that adorable worried tone he has.
"What's wrong Brendon?" I asked sounding concerned. Hopefully he wouldn't do anything stupid.
"It's Pete. Patrick got to their house after hanging out all night with Spencer and Jon, and he found Pete lying in a pool of blood unconscious. They said it was attempted murder." As Brendon said those words I could tell that he was crying. It was ATTEMPTED murder, which meant that once again, I had failed at something that should have been easy.
"Come on Brendon, don't cry. Do you want me to come over?" I got up, wandering over to the nearest mirror.
"Yes. God yes. They think I'm the one who did it Ryan. I'm one of the main suspects. You know that I wouldn't ever try to kill someone, right?" His voice cracked on the last sentence, and my heart sank. He didn't deserve to be pegged as a main suspect, he was perfectly normal. He couldn't hurt anything even if he tried.
"I know Brenny, I'll be right over okay? Just don't cry."
"Okay, by Ryro." He said before hanging up. I let my phone fall to the floor and looked at myself in the cracked mirror. My hair was still damp from the pouring rain that I had been in, blood stained my clothing as well as my skin. But Brendon wouldn't care, he was such a good person.
I picked up my keys, sneaking out of the house to try and not wake my father before getting in my car and driving to Brendon's house. The rain seemed to be coming down harder than it had earlier, making it hard to see as I drove down the familiar street.
Brendon was sitting on the porch waiting for me. He looked as stunning as ever, his dark brown hair being slightly tousled by the wind, his deep brown eyes were bloodshot and his cheeks were tear stained. I parked the car in the driveway, walking up the steps to be greeted by a hug.
"Thank you so much for coming Ryan." Brendon mumbled as I hugged him.
"It's not that big of a deal, now come on, let's get you out of the cold." I said as I followed him into the dimly lit house. Brendon looked at me and smiled a little, even though his eyes were filled with tears begging to fall. "Don't cry Brendon, it's going to be fine." He looked at me, and as he did his look of sadness was dropped to be replaced with one of horror.
"Ryan...you didn't." He said backing up.
I stepped towards him. "Brendon, I had to." He shook his head, and the tears started sliding down his cheeks.
"Ryan..." He said as a hand went over his mouth. "You tried to kill Pete?" Even though he asked it, I knew that he knew the answer.
"I had to. Brendon, can't you see why I had to? I fucking love you, and he was in the way. And to add to that he was cheating on you. With more than one person. Brendon, please don't cry." I walked towards him as he backed up to the wall. I put my hand to his cheek, using my thumb to brush the tears away. "I'll clean off the blood, and then we can have a new beginning just the two of us." He started to tremble.
"Ryan...I know he was cheating on me. We weren't even really dating. I was only doing it because I love you, and I wanted you to be jealous. But Ryan, you fucking tried to kill him. We can't just 'have a new beginning.' What you did was wrong." He said as the tears flowed out of his eyes. His voice was shaky and filled with hurt.
"It wasn't wrong." I said shaking my head as tears started to sting my eyes. How could he think it was wrong when I loved him?
"Go wash your hands." Brendon muttered shakily. I nodded and walked to the kitchen where I started to wash my hands and arms. I walked back to the living room where Brendon was sitting on the couch crying.
"Brendon?" I asked and he looked up and smiled.
"Come here." He said and I nodded walking over to him. "Hug?" I sat down next to him and he hugged me. "Ryan, I'm sorry." I looked at him, and his arms tightened around me.
"For what?" He rested his head in the crook of my neck.
"But what you did was wrong. I know you don't think it was, but it still doesn't mean it's okay. I really do love you Ryan. And I'm sorry I put you through so much pain." He whispered.
"It wasn't wrong." I said as tears started to fall from my eyes.
"It was, but it's okay. Because I'll always love you." There was pounding on the door.
"Police! Open up!" A man hollered from outside.
"Brendon...why? We could have been so happy together. No one would have known. So why?" I asked as I tried to pull out of his grip. He kept murmuring 'I'm sorry.' into my neck as he cried. "Brendon, don't cry. Please don't cry." The police knocked the door down and I heard them run into the room. "Please don't cry. I love you." I felt one of them pull me out of Brendon's grasp, and they shoved me into the couch, handcuffing me as one of them started to read me my rights. I just stared at Brendon, who seemed to just cry harder, still whispering those two damned words.
I was pushed out of the house, and I tried to keep a view on Brendon. He was standing next to a police officer, crying as he held him. It was his dad, and Brendon was telling him something. I was thrown into the back of a police car, and I looked out the back window. Even with the pouring rain and the flashing lights, I still could only see Brendon as he stood on the porch of his house crying.
The car started to drive off and I just watched Brendon get smaller and smaller. Why did they think what I did was wrong? I did it because I loved him. It wasn't wrong. I'm not crazy, I'm perfectly sane. So why dose everyone think what I did was wrong? Why do they all think I'm crazy? I'm not crazy, I'm sane. Or maybe, maybe I'm just in love.
Sign up to rate and review this story