Categories > Games > Kingdom Hearts > Kingdom hearts III Masters of the Keyblades

Into the heart

by Necrophiliac666 0 reviews

Category: Kingdom Hearts - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2011-02-13 - Updated: 2011-02-14 - 2322 words

0Unrated
Into the heart.
I own Naught

XXX

'You had better not be wasting my time, Sora,' Sam stated as he sat on the grass, resting in the shade of the castle. Relm lazily rested her head upon her legs, listening half-heartedly to the conversation. Donald was currently catching up with his lover, Daisy. Goofy was spending the day with his son. Riku and Kairi were somewhere in the castle, and the others were aboard the ships, which were nearly ready for take-off.

'Just one more chance,' Sora said, 'This time, I'll cut that tree down with ease!'

'Go ahead. The tree is right behind you,' Relm stated with a yawn.

Sora spun around to face the artificial tree. He approached it as he summoned Heroes crest to his hand.

'What's the matter kid? You can't beat me with belligerence alone!'

'When we fought Alistair, attacking with just force wasn't enough,' Sora thought, 'Ihad to strike with speed, more than strength.' Sora positioned his weapon ready to strike the tree, and with one speedy motion, slashed through it. Rather than fall over as expected, the tree simply dematerialized.

'So, you finally figured it out,' Sam stated as he jumped up. Relm also sat up.

'So, are you impressed?'

'Well, seeing as you got the weapon when you were fourteen, and you are now sixteen, then not really. Riku figured it out, as did Kairi. Therefore, in a way, she is a better Keybearer than you are.

'What!?'

Relm snickered at this, 'you were beaten by the princess! That's hilarious!'

'It's not that funny,' Sora mumbled.

'Oh, I think you hurt his wittle feelings,' Sam mocked.

'Can we get on with it!?' Sora exclaimed.

'Fine, fine,' Sam said, 'The next step of your training is the Kihonteki Youshiki.'

'Yes! About time!' Sora exclaimed happily, as he practically jumped up and down. Sam simply responded with a disapproving shake of his head, and calling Outcast to his hand.

'To learn the Kihonteki Youshiki, one must first be able to communicate with one's inner self, therefore, one must become one in mind and soul as well as body' Sam stated.

'My inner self?' Sora asked, completely bewildered.

'Yes, or in your case, your Anti-form.'

'Okay, if that's the only way.'

'There is another way, however it involves hours of meditation. This would probably be the best means of achieving Kihonteki for you.'

'Okay, so what do I do?' Sora asked.

'Just relax your body,' Sam said, 'and know that your life is not at risk,' as he said this, Outcast was surrounded by a black energy.

'Wait, you're not going to-' but Sora was cut off as Sam fired the energy into Sora's body, causing it to fall back. His eyes became heavy, and in a matter of seconds, Sora blacked out.

'So, how long do you think he'll be out for?' Relm asked.

'I am not sure,' Sam admitted, 'Oh by the way, you can come out now!' Sam called as he turned around and as Kairi stepped out from her hiding place, a rather large hedge.

'He will be all right,' Sam said as he noticed the amount of concern on her face.

'Are you sure?' She quickly asked.

'Yes. No one has ever died, or even suffered any side-effects of this method,' Sam informed her, 'Tell me, did you have another nightmare last night?'

Kairi slowly nodded her head.

'Sit down.'

'Why?'

'Just sit down.'

Kairi did as she was told, and Sam joined her.

'Close your eyes. Through meditation, we shall remove these new-built horrors from you,' Sam stated, 'It is dangerous to your psyche for them to linger. Also, this is the second method to achieve Kihonteki Youshiki, So it has other benefits other than preserving your sanity.'

XXX

'Sora. Wake up, Sora.'

'Ugh. Five more minutes.'

'Wake up would you!'

Slowly, the brunet opened his eyes and took in the fuzzy image. After a few seconds, his vision cleared and he was finally able to take in the figure before him.

'Roxas?' Sora questioned.

The blond smiled warmly towards his other half.

'So if you're here, then the question is where is here?' Sora asked as he climbed to his feet.

'You don't know? It's your heart.'

Sora looked around, finally noticing where he was. He was inside his heart, on top of his own platform. In the centre was an image of himself holding his Keyblade, surrounded by several circular images, each containing an image of its own. There were the four of Riku, Kairi, Donald, and Goofy, but also another of Roxas. However, there was one more circle, this one empty.

'What the-' Sora began, but quickly stopped as the image filled in, this one with an image of Sam.

'Who's that,' Roxas asked.

'He's a friend,' Sora replied.

'There's something about him though?'

'What is it?'

''It's nothing. Forget it,' Roxas replied, 'Why are you here anyway?'

'Well, I'm supposed to learn how to communicate with my inner self, whatever that means.'

'I see,' Roxas said nervously as he ran a hand through his hair.

'But I'm already communicating with my inner self? I mean, I'm talking to you aren't I?'

'Yeah,' Roxas said, 'There's me, but you also have to connect with-'

'Sora, we finally meet,' thundered a voice. It was deep and dark. Monstrous and commanding. Yet, it was familiar, even though Sora knew he had never heard it before now.

'Him,' Roxas said, finishing off his previous sentence.

'Who?'

'Me.' Sora quickly spun around, and jumped back with surprise. In front of him was a strangely familiar creature. It was completely black in appearance, with pricing yellow eyes. This creature's posture was horrible; its back was scrunched over. Other than that though, it was like looking into a mirror.

'What is that,' Sora asked. Suddenly, he was frozen like a statue as he came to his realization, 'Wait, if Roxas is my Nobody, then does that make you my-'

'Your Heartless!' The creature announced, 'well, actually I'm what is created before someone becomes a Heartless. When you got your body back again, I remained. Call me Aros.' [1]

'All right, so now what do I do?' Sora asked as he looked about the platform, 'Looks like I can't get back. Maybe I need to connect with you two first.'

'Maybe your right. I'm here to help if you need it,' Roxas said as he slapped Sora on the back. At the very moment he did, both boys radiated in a bright light. When it cleared, Roxas backed away.

'I feel...' Roxas began.

'Different.'

'Maybe this is it?' Roxas suggested, 'Maybe we're connected?'

Somehow, Sora knew this to be true. Even though they joined, somehow Sora could feel they were not connected. Now, though it was difficult to explain, he could feel as if they were one being.

'Yeah, I think you're right,' Sora agreed, 'and if that's true, then all I need to do now is to do the same with Aros,' Sora looked over to Aros, and his eyes suddenly widened. Aros slashed his claws at him. Sora barely had time to react. He quickly called his Keyblade to his hands, and parried the strike. Strangely, Sora noticed that it was the Kingdom Key that had appeared in his hands rather than Heroes Crest. This was most likely because it was his Keyblades original form. Sora had no time to think about it as Aros sent his next claw towards Sora, who jumped back to evade it.

'What are you doing, Aros?!' Roxas exclaimed.

'He is a fool. I deserve to be in control, not him.'

Roxas prepared call his own Keyblades to hand, but was quickly stopped.

'No Roxas,' Sora quickly said, 'I'll deal with him by myself.'

Aros jumped into the air and came down upon Sora. His legs nearly buckled under the force of the strike. He managed to push the creature away, but it quickly lunged back towards Sora. He rolled out of the way, and launched a fire spell at the beastly incantation of himself.

'Magic? You wield a Keyblade and you're going to attack me with magic? And you call yourself a Paramekian!' Aros said as he lunged forward and slashed at Sora. He parried the strike; however, its intensity sent him stumbling backwards. Aros took to the air once more and threw his body at Sora, who sidestepped out of the way. As Aros landed, Sora slashed his side. Aros groaned as a black gas escaped his body and he fell to his knees.

'Give up, it's over,' Sora warned.

Aros growled as he jumped and slashed Sora. He groaned in pain as he stumbled and fell back. As he tried to get up, a fist slammed into his face and sent him back down.

'You were right. It is over. For you,' Aros sneered in a sinister and ominous voice. He readied his claw and lunged it forward. Quickly however, Sora jumped up and threw himself past the beast, cutting him as he did. Aros groaned in pain as he fell to his knees, more black gas escaping his body.

'I submit...' Aros whispered, 'I shall become one with you...for now.'

Sora dismissed his weapon as he approached Aros, and offered his hand. Reluctantly, Aros reached his up with his claw, and took the extended offering. Both figures were engulfed in a light as Aros got to his feet. After a few seconds, Aros returned to normal, but Sora continued to glow, in fact, after a while, he floated up into the air.

'What's happening?' Sora asked with alarm.

'I think you're going back!' Roxas called.

'Good riddance! One of you is bad enough!' Aros shouted, clearly jokingly. Sora had no time to reply to the remark, as he regained consciousness.

XXX

Sora quickly opened his eyes, looking around himself in confusion. It all felt like a dream. When he was hurt, it was painful in that world, but now that he was awake, he knew that real pain did not feel anything like that. Another interesting fact that Sora noticed was that it was the afternoon now, rather than morning. How long was he in there?

'Finally awake,' Sora jumped to his feet and turned around to face the owner of the voice, Sam.

'Yeah, I'm finally finished in there,' Sora quickly noticed the individual next to him. Kairi.

'While you were gone, I repaired the damage to her psyche caused from the whole Uiki incident.'

'Kairi...are you...I mean.'

'I'm fine,' She assured, 'I know I ended a life, but I was taught to let it go, so that I can learn from it, and prevent making someone suffer such a horrible death in the future.

'Let it go...Aeris...' Sora thought dejectedly.

'I think it is time to go,' Sam said as he pointed over past the two. Sora turned and saw Cid approaching.

'About time!' Relm exclaimed, 'I was getting board of this place!'

'There you four are!' Cid exclaimed, 'We finished refuelling, repairing, and restocking the ships, as well as equipping the Navi-gummi's. Everyone else is aboard the ships, so it's time to go!' Cid exclaimed.

'Alright,' Sora said as the five began their journey to the hanger.

'You will have to finish the rest of the training on the ship. Your ship has a training room I presume?' Said Sam to Sora as they continued walking.

'Yeah, I never used it though,' Sora replied.

'I will instruct you on the steps via telepathy. By the time we reach the next world, you shall have learnt the Kihonteki Youshiki.'

Sora smiled widely. This was great. Nothing could go wrong.

XXX

'They have eluded me. No matter, I shall hunt the demons who wield blades shaped as Keys to the end of the cosmos,' chanted he who knelt before the stone statue of a beautiful woman. The citizens of Disney town paid no heed to the man, for foreigners were a common site now days. The man had dark skin that was expected from someone who lived in a world with a similar environment to Agrabah. He wore black sunglasses that covered his violet eyes. Several scars covered his face, along with stubble. He wore a light brown trench coat along with a basic black shirt and dark navy pants. To top it off, his hair was a moon light silver.

Slowly, the man rose from his crouching position. He slowly turned around and began to walk, mumbling a mantra as he did.

'Upon the blade of judgement, Thou shalt know thy sins. In their blood, I shalt paint retribution. I shalt burn thy bodies, as thou burnt ours. Thy screams shalt be heard only by the devil. As thy leave this realm, again shall thy cosmos be free of terrine, Milady Hikari. I do so in thy divine name, Milord Daku. Never shalt Terri-Lucis be repeated,' He ended the speech on that final note as he stopped in an alleyway. He stuck out his hand, this one covered by a black glove. As it made contact with the wall, it radiated in a bright light. It was a corridor, a corridor of light. Swiftly and silently, the man stepped through. Several seconds later, the corridor closed.

XXX


1. Pronounced 'A' then 'ros.'
Sign up to rate and review this story