Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Colorblind

Colorblind

by Katrina_Adams 1 review

Ryan always loved Brendon. Brendon was unable to do the same for him.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2011-02-12 - Updated: 2011-02-13 - 280 words - Complete

3Ambiance
Colorblind.

Brendon was colorblind. Not that he couldn't see colors or anything.

Ryan loved Brendon. He loved him in every different color. Bright orange, violet, and in green. He loved Brendon in such colors.

But.

Brendon was unable to do the same. He could only love in red.

It wasn't fair. People had always told him to move on. That he couldn't change the way Brendon felt about him. That wasn't fair. They knew it too. It hurt. A lot.

Ryan was too sensitive, and when you pushed him too far, he would breakdown. He was like a thin bottle, that held all his feelings. And once it gets full, he couldn't take it anymore. It was a bit amazing to see too. Ryan's been hurt many times, but never showed any emotion. He was strong, but weak too.

But when it came to a point when he couldn't take it anymore, it unfortunaely had to lead to cutting. No one knew about it. Except for Ryan. It's why he always wore long-sleeved shirts, and sweaters. He would become withdrawn from his friends.

It wasn't a pleaseant feeling. But he always sighed in relief, as he slid the razor blade across the pale skin on inside of his arms. As the blood roamed around his arms, it was the hurt he held in, being released.

As he looked up at his reflection in the mirror in front of him, black and white was what he saw. All around him. Except for the beautiful red color, pouring out of his arms. Black and white, he thought.

He would love Brendon in black and white.

First story I posted. Should I continue?
Sign up to rate and review this story