Categories > Original > Romance

I Remember her :)

by Mcrfan32 0 reviews

He can't Remeber What happend that night before and thinks was in the best thing he ever had

Category: Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2011-02-14 - Updated: 2011-02-14 - 342 words - Complete

0Unrated
I Remember her smile and I remember her laugh. I remember the love when I asked as I loved her with all my black heart I remember the time I asked her to marry me. I remember the wedding and the I love yous that have been said. I remember the love like it was yesterday. Who would have known that I have fallen in love with the most amazing women. I love her more everyday and every hug and it's growing more and more. I love this feeling of being alive! I remember when she picked me out of every man in the world! I'm lucky to say that I'm the luckest man in the world! I feel on top of this world! I remember when she smiled at me and I remember when she said she's having my child. I love her for everything love stands for. I remember helping her, loving her, and singing to her when she's sad. I love her smile and I love her eyes that light up every time I walk though that door. I love watching her sleep and watching her breathe every breath is like Heaven and she is my angel. I remember like it was yesterday! I remember it so well how I will be laying here next to her watching her as she held my baby. I'm the luckest man in the world to have found her! I Remember like it was yesterday and I still feel the same and more! I love her so much as much as the world! she's so beautiful as seen time and time before it never gets old and it never gets sold. My heart is forever hers and she always will know. I Remember as I smile at her watching the light in her eyes glow and glow and my heart grows and grows. I Remember and it still never gets old.

A letter from Gerard Way on Valentines day :) to his wife LIndsey

Happy Valentines everyone and spread it with someone you love :)
Sign up to rate and review this story