Categories > Celebrities > David Bowie

Lady Grinning Soul

by BaconPlant 2 reviews

Roxy Evans is deeply in love with David, they have been together for the longest time. But when constant touring gets in the way of their love, what will happen to them?

Category: David Bowie - Rating: R - Genres: Erotica - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2011-02-15 - Updated: 2011-02-15 - 327 words

-1Boring
Roxy Evans laid herself gently on the bed. She waited anxiously for the start of the record.

She’ll come, she’ll go. She’ll lay belief on you...

She moaned hungrily, the music was the cause of her wetness. Which she discovered by sliding her right middle finger into her core. Pleasure surged throughout her body, causing her to moan out uncontrollably.

David, who had been cooking some of his best French Cuisine for his beloved, stopped all actions at the sudden sounds. It caught his attention very quickly. He placed the bowl he had in his hand on the counter, and wiped his hands on a dish towel that was nearby. He was curious to know what Roxy was doing.

Roxy sighed euphorically, her whole body was deliciously numb. The record, still playing, was only making her situation more amazing. When David opened the door, she smiled sweetly. His eyes opened wide and his jaw almost dropped. There she lay, nude...the love of his life, Roxy.

No words were said, the tension was too much for both of them. He strutted towards her, leaning in to swoop her into his arms. She kissed him eagerly, pressing her body into his. He cursed under his breath, he loved the way she felt. Her skin was silky and she smelled amazing, roses and baby’s breath.

“I love you.” She whispered, nibbling on his earlobe softly.
“I love you too, sweetheart.” He stroked her long, soft lilac hair.

They kissed lovingly, caressing each other. His fingers found his way to her soaked womanhood. He smirked when he realized she had been listening to him sing while pleasing herself and that she was this wet. He felt his member harden inside his tight pants. She began to nip gently at his neck, running her tongue over certain veins. This caused him to get much more excited.

She hastily unbuckled his belt and threw it to the ground...
Sign up to rate and review this story